Dutch hygetropin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Dutch hygetropin

Hey whatís up guys I just ordered from Dutch looks like people really like their product, I havenít seen any reviews on the hygetropin though. I was wondering if anyone could let me know if theyíve had any experience with it and what it was like. Appreciate any feedback and Iím excited to get my order from them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm getting numb hands at night at 2iu and im starving all the time. I feel like I'm holding some water. Also I get some intense dreams for the first few weeks. That's all I got so far. I got a decent welt from one of the pins too. I pin wicked early in the morning then go back to sleep for a couple hours so I mighta not cleaned it good or something I'll find out next couple days. I was running a different generic and switched to the hyges a few days ago.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    I'm getting numb hands at night at 2iu and im starving all the time. I feel like I'm holding some water. Also I get some intense dreams for the first few weeks. That's all I got so far. I got a decent welt from one of the pins too. I pin wicked early in the morning then go back to sleep for a couple hours so I mighta not cleaned it good or something I'll find out next couple days. I was running a different generic and switched to the hyges a few days ago.

I appreciate the insight, I've run generics before but only got numbness in the hands around 4ius a day so that's a little concerning. Hopefully you don't welt up again man, if you wouldn't mind keeping me in the loop as you continue to run it I'd greatly appreciate the info brother. I should be getting mine here shortly, I'm interested to see how it goes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dale9328 View Post
    I appreciate the insight, I've run generics before but only got numbness in the hands around 4ius a day so that's a little concerning. Hopefully you don't welt up again man, if you wouldn't mind keeping me in the loop as you continue to run it I'd greatly appreciate the info brother. I should be getting mine here shortly, I'm interested to see how it goes.
    No prob. My hand numbness during the middle of the night seems to be pretty common for me I've gotten it every time I've run any gh it doesn't really get painful until about 4iu its just kinda annoying for a few minutes. I'll let you know about anymore welts. I just dosed 2iu about 2.5 hours ago and it hasn't popped up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    No prob. My hand numbness during the middle of the night seems to be pretty common for me I've gotten it every time I've run any gh it doesn't really get painful until about 4iu its just kinda annoying for a few minutes. I'll let you know about anymore welts. I just dosed 2iu about 2.5 hours ago and it hasn't popped up.

Glad to hear the welt was only a one time thing so far dude. Looking forward to the updates and how you like the hyges, I'll be sure to let you know how my experience with them goes as well.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts
    Rep Points

I've been dosing a couple iu's in the morning and haven't had any issues with welts. This is more likely to do with the dissolving agent. I cannot stress enough that bac water is the best option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    993 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    I've been dosing a couple iu's in the morning and haven't had any issues with welts. This is more likely to do with the dissolving agent. I cannot stress enough that bac water is the best option.
    Good advice!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Just got my order 2 days ago, it got to me fast and zero issues which was awesome and ill definitely keep using Dutch. Ive been doing 2 in the morning and at night and haven't had any issues with welts myself. Been using bacteriostatic water as well and everything has been a breeze. Excited to see how I start feeling in the coming days.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts
    Rep Points

Just got my order 2 days ago, it got to me fast and zero issues which was awesome and ill definitely keep using Dutch. Ive been doing 2 in the morning and at night and haven't had any issues with welts myself. Been using bacteriostatic water as well and everything has been a breeze. Excited to see how I start feeling in the coming days.
    Keep us posted on how you're getting on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Keep us posted on how you're getting on.
    About a week in feeling good. Already seeing more vascularity and the nagging injuries I have are feeling way better, Ive been using BPC157 in conjuction with the growth, excited to see what the coming days bring for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    993 Posts
    Rep Points

About a week in feeling good. Already seeing more vascularity and the nagging injuries I have are feeling way better, Ive been using BPC157 in conjuction with the growth, excited to see what the coming days bring for me.
    That sounds great bro. I could use some rejuvenation myself!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts
    Rep Points

Good combination for healing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Good combination for healing!
    First time in I cant remember how long that my body doesn't hurt haha. Excited to see the longer term benefits; Dutch absolutely crushing it !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    That sounds great bro. I could use some rejuvenation myself!
    I'm feeling great bro ! Can't recommend that little stack enough if you want to feel rejuvenated or especially have nagging injuries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    993 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm feeling great bro ! Can't recommend that little stack enough if you want to feel rejuvenated or especially have nagging injuries.
    That's friggin' awesome bro. I appreciate the feedback! I'll def try some if it's in stock when I can do an order.