• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pip starting after a week??

Anopolo21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I been running some test e, for the past 4 weeks. I noticed almost a week after I pin at the injection site I get some severe pip. I've ran test prop in the past, with some pip within the same day but, after a week of it starting, never. Has anyone experienced this?

Are you pinning the same site by any chance?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not uncommon for mine to kick in 2 days after, but a week after seems extreme.

Are you pinning the same site by any chance?

No. I always rotate to left and right thigh, to left and right shoulder.

- - - Updated - - -

300 per ml, of test e.

- - - Updated - - -

300 per ml, of test e.

And pip after a week in all 4 spots??

I cant pin shoulders due to I get annoying pip several days later but not a week after. The pip I get is several inches down from the pin closer to the biceps. A few guys on here have this happen. Strange that yours is a week after. I'm guessing there is something in there your body does not like and irritates you after a week.

If your only pinning 300 of test you could always try going subq and see what happens in a week.

so you pin one shot and it hurts for an entire week? that is too long, must be the mix. how many ML are you pinning?

so you pin one shot and it hurts for an entire week? that is too long, must be the mix. how many ML are you pinning?
Hes only pinning 300mg a week and says hurts after a week. One of the solvents irritating after a week??

Hes only pinning 300mg a week and says hurts after a week. One of the solvents irritating after a week??

if should be gone by then, I would try a different source

Or just cut it with sterile grapeseed oil.

Aka use a ratio of 1;1 meaning for every 1 cc of gear, add in 1 cc of sterile oil. Mix it super well in the syringe prior to injecting and it should eliminate any PIP.

test is cheap just toss it

- - - Updated - - -

is this your first cycle? virgin muscles hurt on first cycle

Yea, I could see it being more possible with a longer ester, but test e's half life is 4.5 days, and pip lasts for more then a week once it starts to kick in.

Or just cut it with sterile grapeseed oil.

Aka use a ratio of 1;1 meaning for every 1 cc of gear, add in 1 cc of sterile oil. Mix it super well in the syringe prior to injecting and it should eliminate any PIP.

That's a good suggestion WesleyInman. I have 3 vials left, and hate to get ride of it.

My friend had this happen... it was the carrier oil..PIP a week later isn't normal,usually the next day.. switch brands..

Back