• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Tren lethargy and brain fog

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are some ways to reduce lethargy and brain fog from tren?

Na, but in reality I’ve found Mast not only compliments Tren but reduces many of the side effects; certainly the lethargy for me.

What dose and how long have you been running it?

Sent from my Palm Pilot using Trannytalk

Tough man.

Gotta eliminate insomnia.

Ambien CR can do the trick and Benadryl at high dose might help.

Id sleep on a beach towel with a fan blowing on you and try to improve your sleep first and foremost.

The only other thing you can do, is super small dosages daily.

One of the main reasons I will never use tren again because although it is hands down the most potent thing going, the sides when they hit, are unbearable.

I’ve found that Kratom or Gabapentin both eliminate the trensomnia.

^^^this is the ONLY proven scientific solution I know of. Feeling tired.....up the tren. Stub your toe......up the tren. Dick not hard enough.....up the tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so all jokes aside. Like some others have mentioned....what dosage are you running? When I first started running tren....tren ace....I often had to drop dosage even for a few weeks until my body adjusted. I am lucky in the fact that I don’t get the insomnia too bad until I hit about 400 plus tren ace. Even then, it’s not horrible. The main sides I encounter are night sweats, heartburn and a disconnected feeling for the first few weeks of a run until my body adjusts. A DHT like Masteron or Proviron will help a lot.....at least in my experience.

What are some ways to reduce lethargy and brain fog from tren?

A lot of people have been talking about kratom to stay alert and focused on tren, and phenibut for sleep. It would be hard for me to recommend the phenibut though. I took it for almost two weeks everynight. Slept like a baby, but man it was hard coming off that stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
A lot of people have been talking about kratom to stay alert and focused on tren, and phenibut for sleep. It would be hard for me to recommend the phenibut though. I took it for almost two weeks everynight. Slept like a baby, but man it was hard coming off that stuff.

A good red vein is the perfect solution to sleep issues, anything over 12g would have me nodding off standing up. Of course being a former long term opiate prescribee I abused the fuck out of it. Coming off a multi year use of Kratom was absolutely torture. As close to dope sick as you can get; 4 days of insomnia, hallucinations, nausea, restless legs, etc.

Now I stick to other methods of sleep assistance. Benadryl or Gabapentin do very well.

A good red vein is the perfect solution to sleep issues, anything over 12g would have me nodding off standing up. Of course being a former long term opiate prescribee I abused the fuck out of it. Coming off a multi year use of Kratom was absolutely torture. As close to dope sick as you can get; 4 days of insomnia, hallucinations, nausea, restless legs, etc.

Now I stick to other methods of sleep assistance. Benadryl or Gabapentin do very well.

I’ve read that gaberpentin is pretty addicting, kratom you can ween yourself down easily.

I take 1800mg of gabapentin a day and it doesn't do shit for me when it comes to sleep.

Where to get Ambien..?

This is my daily sleep aid. Love this shit, one dropper full and I'm out like a light. If this doesn't work there's always Valium or Xanax.
247fe26906efbece24ec1f66e26a335a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Where can I get some that would be life saver

This is my daily sleep aid. Love this shit, one dropper full and I'm out like a light. If this doesn't work there's always Valium or Xanax.
247fe26906efbece24ec1f66e26a335a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
Damn us all who live in non legal states lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back