• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Test E 500 Bloods

DragonNRG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a few vials of the monster Test E 500. First off there’s not as much pip as you would think very tolerable.

Results from 200mg of test a week.

Attachments

• 1FD185A5-1B63-406C-B0AB-380104EA277C.png
    1FD185A5-1B63-406C-B0AB-380104EA277C.png
    444.5 KB · Views: 178
Thats Crazy high for 200mg per week bro.

Whats your protocol ?

Thanks for posting

Nice ,
What numbers do you usually get with this same protocol?

I’ve never taken less then 500mg of test before now tbh.

I was placed on trt for having low t (280ish) so I think my body responds very well to exogenous test.

I’ve never taken less then 500mg of test before now tbh.

I was placed on trt for having low t (280ish) so I think my body responds very well to exogenous test.

I would agree , you respond very well .

Pm me or TripleOT before your next order 😉

That's definitely a big # for 3 days post pin.. nice

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I have a few vials of the monster Test E 500. First off there’s not as much pip as you would think very tolerable.

Just wanted to give a you a personal thanks for getting bloods. This has helped solidify Monster as a source choice for me after much consideration. Basicstero has been good to me but a wise member here once told me "do not put all your eggs in one basket"....
That got me thinking...so I did some research talked to a few other members I trust and read posts like this one.
Monster will have an order from me in 5 days once my bitcoin clears the Banking Nazi police....sigh.

I have considered doing bloods. I am just afraid due to the fact I am in a B.S.R.N. program somebody will break the law and look into my medical records(hippa violation but it happens).... but the upsides have swayed me to go ahead and start doing bloods. Will do my first test August.
Again, it is because good brothers like you and others are leading the way.
Thanks!

Just wanted to give a you a personal thanks for getting bloods. This has helped solidify Monster as a source choice for me after much consideration. Basicstero has been good to me but a wise member here once told me "do not put all your eggs in one basket"....
That got me thinking...so I did some research talked to a few other members I trust and read posts like this one.
Monster will have an order from me in 5 days once my bitcoin clears the Banking Nazi police....sigh.

I have considered doing bloods. I am just afraid due to the fact I am in a B.S.R.N. program somebody will break the law and look into my medical records(hippa violation but it happens).... but the upsides have swayed me to go ahead and start doing bloods. Will do my first test August.
Again, it is because good brothers like you and others are leading the way.
Thanks!
We look forward to earning your business, CP77.

Definitely always can rely on Monster for good results. I am a fan of their gold products and the Tp/Ta .

Max

Based on these test results do you think there are any benefits to increasing my test dose?

Wow. Just wow

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

I had same results when I used to run it both during a cruise and blast. Loved it. But about a year ago the test e 500 would give me test flu every time regardless the dose or how long I ran it. Day after I would be dead. Have been running other tests since but I miss how easy this made a cruise or blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back