Thoughts on doing our own random HPLC test to keep the community a little safer!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Getting bloodwork should be a must for anyone running gear for multiple reasons. First of all, you need to ensure that all of your markers are within the healthy range. Secondly, it helps to keep sources somewhat accountable if they know that people are pulling bloods to verify hormone levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,166 Posts
    Rep Points

What do you guys think of ROID-TEST ? I just took a look at my gear with the quantative vial G . It came out over 200 mg test C. Then did dbol with vial C, and it came back as real. They have come along way. The Anavar test is a must if for wife/ girlfriend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

So everyone say jano is shit but yet there are labs here that use him to do the test on the gear they make and post them.... and bloodwork only really shows if your testosterone is real. I get bloodwork multiple times a year and I've got them if you need proof. I get them from quest and from my doctor. There is no way to test for masteron tren eq winny dbol anything really... i mean some of these compunds might show a elevated testosterone but that doesn't tell you if what ever else you run is real. Bloodwork should be done only for a health reason not to make sure your gear is legit wtf is that shit.
    Last edited by Bigbroful; 07-25-2020 at 02:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    What do you guys think of ROID-TEST ? I just took a look at my gear with the quantative vial G . It came out over 200 mg test C. Then did dbol with vial C, and it came back as real. They have come along way. The Anavar test is a must if for wife/ girlfriend.
    who did you get your gear from?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

i heard from Dave that the new test kits are quantitative for nandrolone & oxandrolone & tren enanthate . who knows how accurate it is

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,696 Posts
    Rep Points

A member supported testing process would be good.

There are issues though -

The samples would need to be sent to a highly trusted member. If not, these tests can be passed off as fake.

Samples would need to be unopened and un altered.

This member would need to be very careful in the receiving and sending of samples.

The testing member would need to have the items needed to send testing samples. 1ml vials and so on.

Then you have the money aspect. A mass or regularly scheduled testing process can get expensive quick with the shipping, receiving, testing cost, transfer materials and so on.

Facilitating this would be a serious pain in the ass but, it can be done. The model used at anasci is solid though.

Again, without the testing having a controlled aspect of the same member sending items, it'll get turned into a shit show.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,166 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kobefan234 View Post
    i heard from Dave that the new test kits are quantitative for nandrolone & oxandrolone & tren enanthate . who knows how accurate it is
    It's the same tech that cops put you in jail with. Haha ! Ya, my vials turned the right color in less time than it said. I gotta try the other ones to get a opinion. Guess it can't hurt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,619 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbroful View Post
    So everyone say jano is shit but yet there are labs here that use him to do the test on the gear they make and post them.... and bloodwork only really shows if your testosterone is real. I get bloodwork multiple times a year and I've got them if you need proof. I get them from quest and from my doctor. There is no way to test for masteron tren eq winny dbol anything really... i mean some of these compunds might show a elevated testosterone but that doesn't tell you if what ever else you run is real. Bloodwork should be done only for a health reason not to make sure your gear is legit wtf is that shit.
    I recently had test results returned from Jano and they were exactly what I got when I HPLC tested them personally...as in...I sat in front of the machine while the tests were being run.
    I donít know about his past but his very current practices pass the test for me.*

(*I donít have all samples returned yet)
    Last edited by CoachCabo; 07-26-2020 at 05:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    697 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    I recently had test results returned from Jano and they were exactly what I got when I HPLC tested them personally...as in...I sat in front of the machine while the tests were being run.
    I donít know about his past but his very current practices pass the test for me.*

(*I donít have all samples returned yet)
    That's good to know, and I of all people believe in second chances.....for what it is worth, even though we do not know each other, your word holds weight for me. My concern is and always has been money. Money changes everything. Always has, always will...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

ROID-TEST are junk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,696 Posts
    Rep Points

Jano has history. Most people do.

There was a sponsor here who made an off the wall blend just to send into test with Jano and see what happened after the issues he's had in the past.

It tested exactly as it was made.

There are tons of blind tests from ANASCI that support this as well.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbroful View Post
    Jano had an issue in the past. But heís been sent blind testing in that came back spot on to what was actually in the vial. Because of the past issue, he has a spot light on him and it would ruin his business if he took a bribe or intentionally fudged the test. I used to have my doubts about him until I repped fro a brand that tested jano by combining 3 different aas into one vial and sent in as a blind test. It came back exactly what it should have been

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    Why not just get bloodwork done cheaply. Granted you have to be running the hopefully known substance before you can test but will still give you a general idea if your pinning garbage or not.

This just goes to show that most new to ASF running gear do not get bloodwork done. Maybe most dont know how labs MD works and think it will be 500 bucks like my doctor charges. For those that dont know you can get your lab work done for well under $100 bucks with the coupon code that's always out there. If atleast 1/2 of the people running the sponsors gear here would get bloodwork and report when shit is way the fuck off this would not have happened with praetorian for so long.

Heading towards the near decade ASF has been here when bad shit went down other good sponsors have stepped up and helped out people that got scammed. When it happened with Pray-torian which seemed to scam for a long time I think it's kind of hard for the good sponsors on here to take that big of a loss and replace the many 1000s of dollars that was lost.

If people would just go do bloodwork. It's cheap for the information you get and you dont have to go to your doctor to get it done. Bloodwork should be done by everyone running gear especially their first many runs. That way your not going off your feels, your not on Dr Phil

Just my 1.5 cents

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Back in the day, this place was flooded with blood tests. Everyone used to pull bloods regularly. As the years went on, the testing became less and less. It needs to happen more often, not just for the forum, but for personal health as well. But sending in samples need to happen as well, since blood work will only crudely validate testosterone and no other aas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    A member supported testing process would be good.

There are issues though -

The samples would need to be sent to a highly trusted member. If not, these tests can be passed off as fake.

Samples would need to be unopened and un altered.

This member would need to be very careful in the receiving and sending of samples.

The testing member would need to have the items needed to send testing samples. 1ml vials and so on.

Then you have the money aspect. A mass or regularly scheduled testing process can get expensive quick with the shipping, receiving, testing cost, transfer materials and so on.

Facilitating this would be a serious pain in the ass but, it can be done. The model used at anasci is solid though.

Again, without the testing having a controlled aspect of the same member sending items, it'll get turned into a shit show.
    i like the idea of sending to a 3rd party, trusted member, unaltered, still labeled.
    cause whats stopping me from sending a unlabeled vial to be tested with zero hormone in it and i say it came Montego labs?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,696 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Integrity Labs View Post
    i like the idea of sending to a 3rd party, trusted member, unaltered, still labeled.
    cause whats stopping me from sending a unlabeled vial to be tested with zero hormone in it and i say it came Montego labs?
    The samples would come from members, not labs.

Labs sending samples to the testing member would be useless.