• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Euro-Pharmacies Turanabol from P.S.L.

Pushtoday

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Meet DBOL's Little Brother TBOL
TBOL is alot like DBOL but a little more refined.
Non aromatizing, less sides than other orals, and stacks great with almost anything.
Add Lean Muscle with TBOL

TURANABOL 10 - 10mg/tab 50 Tabs/bag - EP

2ce0d58945ddc308fad265221b16f3e7.jpg

Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Turinabol)

History: Developed in the 1960’s by the East German pharmaceutical company, Jenepharm, this drug gained notoriety after being recognized as one of the key steroids utilized in East Germany’s doping programs. Only in recent years, through the efforts of enterprising UGL’s, has this steroid been made widely available to BB’rs.

Method of Administration: Turinabol is administered in oral form.

Steroid Class: Turinabol is a testosterone derivative, belonging to the testosterone-family of steroids.

Primary Use: Turinabol, like most of the other non-aromatizable orals, is best employed for cutting/pre-contest usage, as well as lean bulk cycles. It will not provide the same gains in sheer bulk that you would find with the pure mass-builders, but when utilized at higher dosages, it does a decent job of adding lean muscle tissue. Still, most will find that the drug is ideally suited to adding modest amounts of lean mass in conjunction with decent strength increases. Technically, T-bol is closely related to Dianabol, with only a slight molecular modification differentiating the two. In fact, T-bol was originally designed to be a less side effect prone version of Dianabol, although these expectations didn’t exactly pan out in the real world. Turinabol possesses a slightly stronger androgenic punch than Anavar, although the two are very close in this respect, making it suitable for those trying to avoid androgenic side effects. Many also find this drug pleasant to use, not having a negative influence on the well-being of the user in either a mental or emotional sense. Although there is no single aspect of this drug which sticks out as being extraordinary, it is well-rounded and can be stacked with basically anything, adding the cycle’s overall effectiveness.

Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 53:35

Aromatizable: No.

Progestagenic Activity: No.

Methylated: Yes. Methylation serves as a protective feature of most oral AAS, allowing the molecule the pass through the liver and enter the bloodstream intact, after which it can travel to muscle tissue and exert its muscle-building effects.

Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Length: Dosing ranges are pretty wide with T-bol, being administered at anywhere between 20-100 mg per day, although a typical dosage usually lies around 40-60 mg per day.

Ideal Dosing Frequency: Daily use; split into 3 equally divided doses.

Order "local" TBOL Direct by clicking the link below.
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/oral-steroids-usa/589-turanabol-10-10mgtab-50-tabsbag-ep-usa.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]it depends of course a lot on goal and how the cycle is tackled.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I love M1t but it is obviously a fairly "heavy" oral.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Turinabol does not give me any side (pump aside) and the gains are good and of quality.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]for me Tbol is excellent![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]it was my first oral that I have tried.[/FONT]

You've heard the saying "if you know, YOU KNOW"
That phrase is perfect to describe TBOL.
Those who have used it , know what it can do.

4577f2ff59df0d29ee307e874be72ec0.jpg

"T-bol was originally designed to be a less side effect prone version of Dianabol, although these expectations didn’t exactly pan out in the real world. Turinabol possesses a slightly stronger androgenic punch than Anavar, although the two are very close in this respect, making it suitable for those trying to avoid androgenic side effects. Many also find this drug pleasant to use, not having a negative influence on the well-being of the user in either a mental or emotional sense. Although there is no single aspect of this drug which sticks out as being extraordinary, it is well-rounded and can be stacked with basically anything, adding the cycle’s overall effectiveness."

If you haven't given tbol a shot, then jumpstart your next cycle with it.
And then you'll really understand "if you know, YOU KNOW"

Grab some locally by following the link below.
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/oral-steroids-usa/589-turanabol-10-10mgtab-50-tabsbag-ep-usa.html

I love tbol and test it's my go to choice during my bulk. It keeps me tight with no bloat or puffy face that dbol gives and for some reason I able to keep most of my strength and size when I'm off.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Tbol is great as it has very low toxicity and is not androgenic so virtually no side effects for most people. You can get away with running extended Tbol cycles or higher dosed cycles which makes it very nice. Gains are gradual and very high quality. Very nice oral indeed.

My buddy is training for a MMA match now and is on 50mg of T-Bol (EP) I can’t wait to see his gains in a few week’s.

My buddy is training for a MMA match now and is on 50mg of T-Bol (EP) I can’t wait to see his gains in a few week’s.

​I'd imagine his goal is more strength/recovery/stamina rather than size correct?

Great compound and augments strength well. I ran it a few months ago at 30mg/day and was very happy with the results.

Ive been cruising on 200mg/wk Test, 50mg/day Proviron for a few months now.
Just tossed in the Tbol at 50mg/day to see how things look after a couple months lol
I'm sure you will enjoy the T-bol. Unlike proviron, t-bol does have some liver toxicity due to it being Methylated so I'd keep my run of it on the shorter side of 4-6 weeks just to play it safe 😀

Tbol is great for athletics (MMA/Crossfit). Good choice. I probably would have started at a lower dosage but. 20-50mg is fine.
Kill it.

Thanks for the input guys! I’m running a gram of NAC everyday, which has always kept liver enzymes in check.

This is my first go with Tbol and was thinking my 50mg may have been on lower side. All the info out there seems to have 40mg 4-6 weeks as the standard, but I’m weighing in at 235lbs about 10%BF looking to lean out and get to my best weight of 225.
Wasn’t sure if dosing was low for my weight🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyone currently using this for MMA? Results?

I know I've seen a lot of guys mention using it for such things as MMA due to the boost in endurance which is actually what it was made for essentially. It was designed for Olympic athletes if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully someone with some personal experience can chime in. I know @Vision might be able to offer some good insight here.

I’ve noticed great endurance in the gym with slight increase in strength after 2 weeks …not Dbol strength.
Diet was off first 2 weeks because of life / job issues but I am starting to see increased body comp changes now that I’ve honed in diet. 👍🏼

Only side I noticed is maybe slight anxiety but may be from life stressors. The feeling is just different than usual anxiety.

This can be excellent when use in combative sports. The only drawback, since it's not a really aggressive compound guys will have the tendency to overdo it and the problem that lies there within is you can get overwhelming pumps. Shin pumps, lower back pumps and so on.
That can be debilitating and hinder your performance, whether you're just rolling, Even when doing light technical work. Start off low at 40mgs and see how you feel.
For me just about all orals destroyed my performance on the mats. Even jump roping was near impossible. Terrible shin pumps.

This can be excellent when use in combative sports. The only drawback, since it's not a really aggressive compound guys will have the tendency to overdo it and the problem that lies there within is you can get overwhelming pumps. Shin pumps, lower back pumps and so on.
That can be debilitating and hinder your performance, whether you're just rolling, Even when doing light technical work. Start off low at 40mgs and see how you feel.
For me just about all orals destroyed my performance on the mats. Even jump roping was near impossible. Terrible shin pumps.
Ironic, I bumped up the Var to 50mg, wasn't feeling much on 25mg, and the back pumps killed me!

Get Shredded!
Ironic, I bumped up the Var to 50mg, wasn't feeling much on 25mg, and the back pumps killed me!
Var kills my lower back. My lower back is wrecked as it is, but var made it worse. But nothing makes be feel as good in my skin as the var/Tbol combo.. love it.. when I'm healthy and firing on all cylinders, look out...

Back