• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Masks Are Neither Effective Nor Safe: A Summary Of The Science

Get Shredded!
And yet, u go to any hospital (where there’s actual sick ppl) and doctors and nurses wear them everyday as standard protocol...even pre-covid. Huh, imagine that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they do wear them but not the same dirty mask all day . Your supposed to switch out your mask every 20 mins or so . Thy are not meant to be on your face for long periods of time ...

Yes they do wear them but not the same dirty mask all day . Your supposed to switch out your mask every 20 mins or so . Thy are not meant to be on your face for long periods of time ...

Correct, also, every environment you enter you would need a new mask otherwise you cross contaminate each new environment you enter.

But again, these masks do not work in this situation so......

Did it work for YOU...that's the question. Go right to the 1:59 mark where he clearly says the mask are to protect other people from your germs. What is your objection to that? Please...enlighten me.

But I noticed you neglected to cite a source for this ridiculous Fox News statement:
It's already been proved, and hospitals are linking as many deaths as possible to COVID19 to get the federal money.

Where's your proof for that? You said "It's already been PROVED". If so--where? I'd love to see that. Please respond.
You're not gonna win this one.

Correct, also, every environment you enter you would need a new mask otherwise you cross contaminate each new environment you enter.

But again, these masks do not work in this situation so......

Lol especially the homemade ones this shit is so fucking stupid !!! I got a Family member that works in a hospital in Michigan he says that this whole thing is fake at least from what he can see and he has access to almost the whole hospital... or how the news is portraying it is not anything compared to real life and what he sees. He sees nothing

Fake? In Michigan? So the Michigan state website is lying about the 6148 confirmed cases and the 247 probable cases?
https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98163_98173---,00.html
Why? Why would the state lie about the numbers? Loosen up that tin foil hat...every isnt always a conspiracy.

Who knows.. all I know is I hav a family member that works in a hospital and said what the news is saying don’t match up to what he see every day at work??? My family member has no reason to lie to me , thy definitely don’t believe in all that conspiracy stuff ... so I’m just saying I believe them when thy tell me something. I’m not here to change anyone’s minds and no one can tell me anything different if I’m getting info from someone close to me and inside a hospital... I’m just putting what I’ve been told out there if anyone has similar knowledge from other workers in hospital??

Fair enough...
But your family member's account of the hospitals in Michigan aren't quite reflected by the White House...or other hospital workers in this video. They're working so hard and seeing so many people they are running out of PPE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoZn1cXQKMw

Did it work for YOU...that's the question. Go right to the 1:59 mark where he clearly says the mask are to protect other people from your germs. What is your objection to that? Please...enlighten me.

But I noticed you neglected to cite a source for this ridiculous Fox News statement:

Where's your proof for that? You said "It's already been PROVED". If so--where? I'd love to see that. Please respond.
You're not gonna win this one.

If I was infected with COVID-19 then yes you're right I should wear a mask in public.

Fair enough...
But your family member's account of the hospitals in Michigan aren't quite reflected by the White House...or other hospital workers in this video. They're working so hard and seeing so many people they are running out of PPE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoZn1cXQKMw

Just saying what he see where he works . He was lost in his own head like it didn’t make sense to him. Anyway...

Lol especially the homemade ones this shit is so fucking stupid !!! I got a Family member that works in a hospital in Michigan he says that this whole thing is fake at least from what he can see and he has access to almost the whole hospital... or how the news is portraying it is not anything compared to real life and what he sees. He sees nothing

If ur saying u have family member working in a hospital and they’re saying “he sees nothing” either u or ur kin folk is lying their ass off. Hospitals in hotspots are near capacity. In Houston, they’ve build makeshift triage units. Florida cases have been exploding for weeks. I personally know several doctors and nurses and they are saying it’s worse than ppl know.

If ur saying u have family member working in a hospital and they’re saying “he sees nothing” either u or ur kin folk is lying their ass off. Hospitals in hotspots are near capacity. In Houston, they’ve build makeshift triage units. Florida cases have been exploding for weeks. I personally know several doctors and nurses and they are saying it’s worse than ppl know.

lol . It don’t matter what I say or what u say idk why I even posted what I was told . It’s someone who has no reason to lie to me first off . But besides that no one on this topic is going to change the others mind . I know what I know from a true reliable source but it doesn’t matter to anybody because they’re in their own ways. Same goes for me it don’t matter . And look it’s working the government got us arguing over something so stupid that no one could ever see the truth of ...

My proof that he is a fraud, yes.
Fraud?? Meaning he has something to gain right?
Okay--
Well the idiot commander in chief is now a fraud too because just this week he changed his stance and is advising wearing a mask. So everybody is lying???? At least Fauci changed his stance MONTHS ago.

Again---everything isn't ALWAYS a conspiracy.

Are you gonna cite a source that says the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT says what you say it said? Why not just admit you pulled that bullshit right out of your ass??

Fraud?? Meaning he has something to gain right?
Okay--

YES and he has! Do your own research, I am not going to do everything for you.

You've done nothing for me.
Or yourself for that matter.
I'm not gonna research a bullshit claim like that.
Why would I?
However, what I will do is ask again for you to cite a source for that first line of crap you shit out on this thread.

Again---everything isn't ALWAYS a conspiracy.

You're right but most things are about money, and when it comes to the government it's full of corruption.

Get Shredded!
I agree....and it all starts at the top.
The tippy top.

Not bashing you..u know that.
I'm calling out your bullshit "facts".

- - - Updated - - -

No, not always.

Oh---that's right Trump is innocent. I'd forgotten. So sorry.

Not bashing you..u know that.
I'm calling out your bullshit "facts".

I gave you facts, a very easy to watch video that cited science and studies about masks doing virtually nothing.

...and I provided you with the exact timeline in YOUR video that shows opposite of what you just said.
What am I not getting here?
You're saying masks do NOT protect others from your germs?

What facts did you provide?
Show me where the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT says what you said.

Again..you've provided nothing.

You're saying masks do NOT protect others from your germs?

No I am saying that SCIENCE says a mask does not prevent you from getting a virus.

Why are you bringing Trump into this discussion?

Because YOU said corruption doesn't always start at the top. I said it did...the tippy top. The tippy top would be Trump.

No I am saying that SCIENCE says a mask does not prevent you from getting a virus.
Understood...
Question---
If your child was in a room with a covid patient and you had a mask in your pocket---would you give it to the child to wear?
My theory is that it's something...some sort of barrier between me and the monster.
If everybody wore a mask we'd be safer. It's a respiratory airborne sickness.
If YOU can't breathe it out...I can't breathe it in.
Simple.

Back