• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crashing gear ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
does crashing your test, looking for crystals, help tell if it's real ? Also, tasting your dbol for sweetness work ?

The sweetness test is the most accurate assessment of orals, for sure.

Beyond that I like to gauge the strength of my oils based on the frequency and quality of my erections over anything else.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing after you crash your gear is to take the topper off, pull out the crystals, and measure both length and girth. That’s the only way you’ll be able to associate the measurements with a certain hormone.

Good luck! Be safe.

:coffee:

Sent from my Palm Pilot using Trannytalk

Last edited:
I can also tell you that tren a tastes like period blood while enenthate tastes more like after birth. That is the only way to tell besides sending the gear out to one of the places that will do a mass spec .

Indeed, I have arrived at the same conclusion.

Would you be interested in swapping your control samples to me for the coon’s blood and moonshine I use to analyze my EQ/Nandrolones?

Indeed, I have arrived at the same conclusion.

Would you be interested in swapping your control samples to me for the coon’s blood and moonshine I use to analyze my EQ/Nandrolones?

Not a problem with the period blood but the after birth I can not do , my stock is terribly low and not due for a re-up for another six months .

Nice!!! I threw up and laughed at the same time reading these posts

IML Gear Cream!
cool. I thought it was radioactive from Russia ! HaHaha

Off Topic but I see you are into dirtbikes/offroading etc. Awesome!!! I rode for years and was into hill-climbing events. Finally got hurt at 25 L1-L5 broken, a couple slipped disc, one herniated,one bulged, degenerative disc disease, and arthritis set in... led to an opiate addiction but I got past that. Still in pain everyday thanks to sciatic nerve pain...but you play you pay....amiright? Anyways miss it a ton, thinking about rebuilding the old 2005 400Ex I have just to have something to ride as a spare and picking up side by side so the wife and I can go out! Thanks!

Off Topic but I see you are into dirtbikes/offroading etc. Awesome!!! I rode for years and was into hill-climbing events. Finally got hurt at 25 L1-L5 broken, a couple slipped disc, one herniated,one bulged, degenerative disc disease, and arthritis set in... led to an opiate addiction but I got past that. Still in pain everyday thanks to sciatic nerve pain...but you play you pay....amiright? Anyways miss it a ton, thinking about rebuilding the old 2005 400Ex I have just to have something to ride as a spare and picking up side by side so the wife and I can go out! Thanks!

Interesting, kind of the same boat for me. Broke my back snowboarding when I was 15, T8-12 fusion.. resulted in chronic opiate use and the destruction of my endocrine system. My first pre cycle bloodwork at age 21 had my test at 280ng.

I’ve ridden motocross my entire life and raced club league sportbikes throughout college all over the western seaboard. Have an r6 salvage sitting in my garage ready to be converted to a Cripple Triple track bike.

Interesting, kind of the same boat for me. Broke my back snowboarding when I was 15, T8-12 fusion.. resulted in chronic opiate use and the destruction of my endocrine system. My first pre cycle bloodwork at age 21 had my test at 280ng.

I’ve ridden motocross my entire life and raced club league sportbikes throughout college all over the western seaboard. Have an r6 salvage sitting in my garage ready to be converted to a Cripple Triple track bike.

It's sad or funny, but I have been shot, broken another dozen or bones or so...and a few more injuries....but none of them compared to the hell I lived from my back injury. Only those that suffer know the truth of this. Sorry you know... truly...

As crazy as I was in the dirt... I just never could find that same bravery on asphalt. I found out recently my old ridding buddy about 10 years after my accident had his own...lost the use of his legs.... I tried to get into extreme Enduro racing... think Erzberg Rodeo but age and injuries just caught up with me. It was 2012 the last time I have been on a dirtbike or atv. Here is a link for Erzberg rodeo. My kind of riding. Anyways if you got any pics of that bike post them up!! maybe in the pit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ixPRj--y0

It's sad or funny, but I have been shot, broken another dozen or bones or so...and a few more injuries....but none of them compared to the hell I lived from my back injury. Only those that suffer know the truth of this. Sorry you know... truly...

As crazy as I was in the dirt... I just never could find that same bravery on asphalt. I found out recently my old ridding buddy about 10 years after my accident had his own...lost the use of his legs.... I tried to get into extreme Enduro racing... think Erzberg Rodeo but age and injuries just caught up with me. It was 2012 the last time I have been on a dirtbike or atv. Here is a link for Erzberg rodeo. My kind of riding. Anyways if you got any pics of that bike post them up!! maybe in the pit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ixPRj--y0

Nice ! I rode motocross in the 80s, then street in the 90s. Did GNCC through the 2000s. Now I'm just old and broken. Haha. Injuries come with the life for sure, and I agree the broken L5 was the worst ever. If your like me your hero's are all in wheelchairs today. If I could go back I wouldn't change a thing. Good times man.

I am gathering here that aside from ridiculous steroid queries, motorcycles can be destructive to the body.

I started racing Twin Superbikes at 46. Had been riding since 5 and club raced motocross in the late 70s. Always wanted to road race.
Had a great year and many podiums with AFM and WERA. I got my AMA pro license then crashed at a track day...in the hot pit, lol....BEFORE my first chance to race with them.
Almost killed me and stopped my moto life in it’s tracks.
One of the reasons I returned to bodybuilding is that being in the gym with PTs made me want to get back at it.

I am gathering here that aside from ridiculous steroid queries, motorcycles can be destructive to the body.

I started racing Twin Superbikes at 46. Had been riding since 5 and club raced motocross in the late 70s. Always wanted to road race.
Had a great year and many podiums with AFM and WERA. I got my AMA pro license then crashed at a track day...in the hot pit, lol....BEFORE my first chance to race with them.
Almost killed me and stopped my moto life in it’s tracks.
One of the reasons I returned to bodybuilding is that being in the gym with PTs made me want to get back at it.

Sorry you got hurt like the rest of us...but it was so much fun regardless. I got on a motorcycle for the first time at age 5 just shy of 6 as well. First bike was 1972or 73 Honda Elsinore MR 50. 2 stroke, 3 speed with a real clutch, no poser give gas and go bullshit. It took till 7 before my father would trust me to ride the real trails though. I miss the days of being 12 to 14 and taking my XR100 out all day and coming back at just prior to dark. I am glad there appears to be at least a few of us here that understand the call of the two wheels!!!

Back