• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren addiction

IML Gear Cream!
It’s ruins my appetite and stamina in gym but not in bed witch is weird .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I discovered with Tren, in my experimentation... Is that if you can handle multiple daily pins, you can mitigate nearly all side effects.

My last big Tren blast was 800mg/week for 16 weeks.. pinned ace 2x a day using slins. I had literally no sides to speak of, and it was the only time in my tren history that I made it the full 16 weeks at a higher than usual dose.

Seems keeping blood levels stable is far more prominent a factor vs other compounds.

Sent from my Palm Pilot using Trannytalk

What size slin pin

I was using 29g .5” without issue. Just preloaded them all via backfill. It was my first experience pinning a bunch of new muscle groups too. Definitely odd hitting chest, traps, calves, but with the volume being low it wasn’t too bad.

I think the most shining example of the higher frequency benefit is I didn’t ever get the lethargy that usually accompanies my runs after week 8 or so.

I was using 29g .5” without issue. Just preloaded them all via backfill. It was my first experience pinning a bunch of new muscle groups too. Definitely odd hitting chest, traps, calves, but with the volume being low it wasn’t too bad.

I think the most shining example of the higher frequency benefit is I didn’t ever get the lethargy that usually accompanies my runs after week 8 or so.

Eliminating the sporadic lethargy that tren produces would definitely be a huge benefit

What kind of dose are we experimenting with?

Literally microdosing and sneaking up on sides. As waterturkey mentioned, I'm also using a slin and started at 10mg ED. I'm now up to 14mg ED. To most people, this would be nothing and they would say "what's the point." Tren is more potent than most people give it credit for. Original cycles were like 90mg a week way back in the day. Guess what...7x14=98. I'm also getting older and adopting a "less is more" approach. Avoid sides at all costs and play it smart/safe.

Now for the conspiracy theory part....guys used to make a topical tren and swear it provided spot reduction. So I'm testing out the urban legend and seeing for myself. I'm dubious, but it doesn't hurt anything to pin subq at these levels and see if there is any enhanced reduction of the ol' gut. We'll see. Your body is a lab, experiment.

What size slin I want to try

Been running tren a for at leat 6 months . Only do 140mg ew and my last blood work came back perfect
You guys might be on to something here. 20 mgs ed. never would have thought of trying this. i'm assuming y'all r just using insulin syringes like u-100s?

Last edited:
Been running tren a for at leat 6 months . Only do 140mg ew and my last blood work came back perfect

Yes. Doses like that produce zero sides for me and take much less of a toll on the body

Get Shredded!
I'm running 20mg test propionate , 20 mg tren a amd 40mg masteron propionate ed . I use 25g or 27g . Pinning ed doesn't bother me since i rotate sites . Glutes , delts , back , chest and tris

- - - Updated - - -

I'm running 20mg test propionate , 20 mg tren a amd 40mg masteron propionate ed . I use 25g or 27g . Pinning ed doesn't bother me since i rotate sites . Glutes , delts , back , chest and tris
....and zero sides:)

- - - Updated - - -

....and zero sides:)
whatever u r doing, it's working(assuming u still look like ur avi.) u look great boss,keep after it!

Nobody else reporting being kept awake? Tren keeps me awake at night. I sleep for a few hours and then BAM wide awake in the early am middle of the night . . . I always end of having to drop it early for lack of sleep

Nobody else reporting being kept awake? Tren keeps me awake at night. I sleep for a few hours and then BAM wide awake in the early am middle of the night . . . I always end of having to drop it early for lack of sleep

This is my biggest tren issue as I'm already prone to insomnia. So far, so good. Night sweats are second.

Not trying to steal the thread, but how much Primo do u run? Everything i've read seems diff., though most seem to have to run alot to get anything out of it. And how long do u have to run it to see results? Thanks

I don’t take large doses period. I have never needed to. I like my primo at 400mg. If run beside tren it’s effects are noticeable rather quickly IF you know what to look for. If run by itself with say 150mg test it takes around 8 weeks to see noticeable change With 400mg+ test it’s still going to take 6+ weeks to see noticeable results. If run during a cruise after a cycle I like to overlap my primo with last 2 weeks of cycle and you should keep 100% of gains. Here is the thing brother primo makes you thick and a lot of people don’t have the frame developed enough to notice growth like that. You can’t make a muscle thick that’s not there. Started running primo a year ago and have been on it since. I was big and developed before I started primo, but when I started primo stuff started to get freaky thick. I absolutely love it.

This is my biggest tren issue as I'm already prone to insomnia. So far, so good. Night sweats are second.

Absolutely ruins my sleep. I have found that 200mg is the sweet spot for negating side effects. Sleep is even manageable for a while at this dose. Even then at 12-16 weeks the tren finally takes over sleep patterns and the hours decrease from there.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
If you cut off your carb intake early in the evening about 5-6 hours before you plan on going to bed night sweats will decrease drastically. Your welcome

I hate tren. I have always had every single side from it.

Parabolan was my favorite, I looked like a super hero on it, but all those sides were just awful. I'd be in a psych ward or jail if I ran high dose tren like some of the guys here.

But if it makes you happy Frank, so be it and I am happy for you :)

Var and tbol are prob things I get most excited about. Oh and HGH and sust too LOL
This I hate tren, yet some how I always go back.. Once upon a time I used it religiously. Now I can't be near the stuff.
It ruin mes mentally and ultimately physically, the lack of sleep kills me and I bail on training, so how is that productive.

Var/Tbol combo is astonishing, every time it impresses me. I have an idea of running low var around 20-30mg with low tbol come October and pulling bloods without using any liver support, I want to see how my markers look. I mostly use higher doses of var with tbol, the pumps are debilitating so why even do it? The fat loss is the only reason. I would like to see how I do on a longer run with var at a low dose and compare bloods and overall visual changes.

The lack of sleep turns me into a creature, I'm in a zone, all cognitive functions are out the window.

Just ordered some ace going to experiment with low dosages

50mg eod is more then enough to grow.

It is all I use even prepping for a show. Minimal sides and it definitely makes a difference.

I hate tren. I have always had every single side from it.

Parabolan was my favorite, I looked like a super hero on it, but all those sides were just awful. I'd be in a psych ward or jail if I ran high dose tren like some of the guys here.

But if it makes you happy Frank, so be it and I am happy for you :)

Var and tbol are prob things I get most excited about. Oh and HGH and sust too LOL

Eh, you're plenty buff enough without it!

Personally, it makes me feel like the Messiah. Lol, naw but it does make me extremely optimistic and sure of myself, similar to testosterone but jacked up almost like a mild mania, I love it!

I ride the tren train for sixteen weeks then get off for eight weeks. I'd stay on the tren forever if it didn't eventually kill my endurance.

I fucking love tren.

is it healthy to take it so often?

No. Tren is a harsh steroid to use...as you can see their can potentially be a lot of side.

People will use it for as long as they can until the bad side effects are too much to handle.

Personally, Tren wasn't too bad for me as far as physical side effects. Was more mental. I could be looking for a fight at any one given time (which isn't me). Made me a really angry guy. Hurt my relationships.

If you are experienced, single and want to give it a go? Then go for it.

Long ester or short? I hear pin short constantly your better. Less sides. Then I hear pin longer ester. Takes longer to get in. Doesn’t change the body as fast and create as many sides. Which one is it ? Anyone?

I won’t run tren e again. I only run tren a. So yo answer your question.....short ester only for me

Back