• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren addiction

Get Shredded!
Ace is best to begin with, and yes the more frequent the injections the less the side effects seem to show (for others and myself that is).

Everyone responds different, and regardless of how much you attempt to mitigate the side effects you’ll still have something show up I’m sure. I’ve run it for so long now in different variations that I know my body and how to prevent most side effects or at least treat them effectively.

With that said I had moved to enanthate for most of my Tren use, as I knew what to expect. Short esters would be best if you’re dipping your feet, because you may be the one who gets all of sides all at once.. and it’s much better to get off the train within a few days then a few weeks.

Sent from my Palm Pilot using Trannytalk

Ace is best to begin with, and yes the more frequent the injections the less the side effects seem to show (for others and myself that is).

Everyone responds different, and regardless of how much you attempt to mitigate the side effects you’ll still have something show up I’m sure. I’ve run it for so long now in different variations that I know my body and how to prevent most side effects or at least treat them effectively.

With that said I had moved to enanthate for most of my Tren use, as I knew what to expect. Short esters would be best if you’re dipping your feet, because you may be the one who gets all of sides all at once.. and it’s much better to get off the train within a few days then a few weeks.

I agree with all of this. I am not overly prone to sides. That said, I still prefer ace over enanthate. I know on paper, there is not a huge disparity in hormone amount in comparison to ester. But I have always had better results with ace. And I’m a tren whore so I like when that shit hits hard and fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with all of this. I am not overly prone to sides. That said, I still prefer ace over enanthate. I know on paper, there is not a huge disparity in hormone amount in comparison to ester. But I have always had better results with ace. And I’m a tren whore so I like when that shit hits hard and fast

I do prefer ace, just after so long of pinning daily I decided to give a rest.

The good news is... if you never come off, you don’t have to wait for it to hit at all. :coffee:

I do prefer ace, just after so long of pinning daily I decided to give a rest.

The good news is... if you never come off, you don’t have to wait for it to hit at all. :coffee:

This is a very factual statement. I know this because I’ve run it all but about 4-5 weeks this entire fiscal year. That said, I’m approaching the time here within a few weeks that I have to do the right thing and come off and drop to a cruise for a while. It’s been a fun year though

What’s wrong with a cruise at 200 test/200 tren e :coffee: Pull labs, if things look good, roll on!

I feel a good regiment, if I were to be an illicit gear user and not just a legitimately prescribed TRT patient, would be keeping the above dosages year round, and when I felt like a blast I’d use an Ace/Mast P combo on top for 6-8 weeks, then drop back.

Just saying.

What’s wrong with a cruise at 200 test/200 tren e :coffee: Pull labs, if things look good, roll on!

I feel a good regiment, if I were to be an illicit gear user and not just a legitimately prescribed TRT patient, would be keeping the above dosages year round, and when I felt like a blast I’d use an Ace/Mast P combo on top for 6-8 weeks, then drop back.

Just saying.

You have some phenomenal logic, I must say. In fact, that is exactly what I did for about 8 weeks. I came off of a tren ace, mast p, and test e blast when gyms shut down. I dropped to 200 test cruise. I quickly set up home gym and decided to throw in 200 tren ace with my cruise test. The crazy thing is, even at that lower dose my physique looked fantastic. So I rode that out for about 8 weeks before I decided to blast again and throw mast back in.

Tren was the compound to show me that high doses really aren’t necessary. I look back at one of my earlier cycles when I ran crazy high doses of a large combination of shit. Not only did I feel like shit, trash my health markers, spend a shit load of money, but I didn’t even look that great.

Conservative doses, with a rock solid diet and plan outshines the former.

Tren was the compound to show me that high doses really aren’t necessary. I look back at one of my earlier cycles when I ran crazy high doses of a large combination of shit. Not only did I feel like shit, trash my health markers, spend a shit load of money, but I didn’t even look that great.

Conservative doses, with a rock solid diet and plan outshines the former.

I agree 100%

Did it the first time and it was alright. Got some solid results.

Upped it the second time and slept like shit for weeks!

Regarding the tren a vs tren e sides question from a few posts back, I've run tren e up to a gram (300 mg EOD) one time just to see what would happen. I can't report any unbearable sides, but no real outlandish gains or changes to my physique either.

On the other hand, I've never even considered running tren a over 350 mg. The sides already become noticeable after about 6-8 weeks at that dose and I can't imagine 525 or 700 doing anything more for me than 350 does. It's really remarkable what it can do to your physique.

So from my anecdotal experience, tren a sides are def more pronounced, but so are all of the positive effects.

IML Gear Cream!
Regarding the tren a vs tren e sides question from a few posts back, I've run tren e up to a gram (300 mg EOD) one time just to see what would happen. I can't report any unbearable sides, but no real outlandish gains or changes to my physique either.

On the other hand, I've never even considered running tren a over 350 mg. The sides already become noticeable after about 6-8 weeks at that dose and I can't imagine 525 or 700 doing anything more for me than 350 does. It's really remarkable what it can do to your physique.

So from my anecdotal experience, tren a sides are def more pronounced, but so are all of the positive effects.

It is definitely an highly individualized experience. The only extremely high dose Tren runs I’ve done have been with ace. I ran 600-800mg a week for 14 weeks. Granted it was with an equal dose of Mast, but regardless I made it through with manageable side effects by increasing the pin frequency.

I can bump Tren E over 500 and get much more pronounced side effects. I haven’t bothered trying to dose it daily, since that would defeat the purpose of going slow ester. But for me it’s certainly a timing and blood level stabilization factor as far as sides.

It is definitely an highly individualized experience. The only extremely high dose Tren runs I’ve done have been with ace. I ran 600-800mg a week for 14 weeks. Granted it was with an equal dose of Mast, but regardless I made it through with manageable side effects by increasing the pin frequency.

I can bump Tren E over 500 and get much more pronounced side effects. I haven’t bothered trying to dose it daily, since that would defeat the purpose of going slow ester. But for me it’s certainly a timing and blood level stabilization factor as far as sides.

You make a good point. I was pinning the E every other day which would create a very stable blood level once peak is reached.

Ace I've always pinned every other day as well, which obviously produces much more pronounced peaks and valleys. I'll try pinning it every day on my next run and see how things go.

Long ester or short? I hear pin short constantly your better. Less sides. Then I hear pin longer ester. Takes longer to get in. Doesn’t change the body as fast and create as many sides. Which one is it ? Anyone?
Im with you in this question. Ive been reading and watching vieos for the last 2 days waiting on the Tren Base I ordered and Ive gotten a shit ton of mixed reviews. Some swear by long esters some short some say it doesn't matter. I would think pinning every day would be best no matter what. Amd I already do that anyways for optimal blood levels so if anyone has a answer please interject! And Im new to Tren so I was bored and ordered Tren oil base with no ester. Thinking it would be a good preworkout with less sides. But now Im thinkin I might need to accompany it with a Long Ester Tren like Hex or Enanthate or even just Ace to already have it on my system so I dont get crazy spikes. But Idk. Please help

Long ester or short? I hear pin short constantly your better. Less sides. Then I hear pin longer ester. Takes longer to get in. Doesn’t change the body as fast and create as many sides. Which one is it ? Anyone?

So I will start with Tren Ace and run it every day like I already do with my Test/Primo/NPP.
But what about the Tren Base? Can I run that first? Say...with the Test/Primo/NPP its all at a TRT dose currently:
175-Test,200-Primo,150-NPP
Could I add 10mg Tren base for Preworkout? Or would I need to be running Tren Ace or Tren Enth with it? I really just wanna try it amd see how it feels before going crazy and upping the dose.
I could even pin more than once a day with thw Tren Base. I back load 30-31 1/2 inch gauge insulin syringes. I can even warm them up a lil before injecting amd it works fine. But yeah any and all advice is needed and much appreciated!

I’ve only ran 1 cycle so far of just test 600mg/week but I am scared to death of tren.... I wanna try it lol

Edit: I hear people say the mental part is the worst, could someone explain what tren does to their mind? Thanks

I’ve only ran 1 cycle so far of just test 600mg/week but I am scared to death of tren.... I wanna try it lol

Edit: I hear people say the mental part is the worst, could someone explain what tren does to their mind? Thanks

Im only doing baby doses of tren right now but I would say it just makes me kind of dumb and sort of depressive , I have no other side effects at 25-35mg per day of tren ace, no impressive results either tho, I don't think the smaller doses are worth it so far.

This is my 4th cycle with Tren E200, I dose 200mg a week but looking to raise that to 200mg pinning twice a week.

The mental aspect... It's hard to explain; however, you have a much shorter fuse, your "spontaneous" reactions to things will be highly amplified (kinda like fight or flight, I suppose), and you will be turned on (sexually) by some weird ass stuff, not to mention an enhanced libido/sexual desire.

Love me some tren!
77c89a5b9c86e125551abc8b7cb4e9b7.jpg

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Im running an Esterless Tren called Tren Schell Oil base and so far so good. The pip is bad but other than that no sides at 50 mgs a day ED. Thst comes to 350 a week. Also I have my test low and Ive heard it works well. I think I lucked out having a TRT dose at 175 mg Test Enth a week. That I also pin every day for smooth levels. But my strength gains are through the roof. And I feel better mentally. I love tren so far

Back