• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ATTEN. Shops and Reps 2nd annual Fantasy Football is getting ready

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Shops and board reps we are getting ready for our 2nd annual ASF Fantasy Football League so if you are interested in participating please pm me. We already have 9 shops signed up and space is limited. Your donation will get a team named after your shop and the thread is updated weekly and many members post during the week too. Last year's league was a huge success and between all the threads we had over 30,000 views and over 1,500 posts. Hopefully we will have a season this year so get in while some spots are still available. This thread is for shops and board reps only and is not for the sign-up for the league. I will make a new thread for that in August. Lets get ready for some football!

Sponsoring Shops so far are

PSL- undisclosed amount
Steroidify- $500 store credit
Feral Gear- undisclosed amount
Juice Pal- undisclosed amount
Gear Church- $500 store credit
DutchPharma- undisclosed amount
GrAnabolic- undisclosed amount
Monster Labs- undisclosed amount
SXript USA- $250 store credit

Hmmm where the hell is Prae? Monsters back.. This place needs spiced up a bit again it seems.
Praet is gone cause of horrible test results. Monster came back a couple of weeks ago

I will be proudly representing Gear Church again this season.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
I will be sending out emails soon to go over the point scoring system for this year

Iron Lion has just come in as a sponsor of our 2nd annual Fantasy Football League. 10 sponsors so far which will give us a 10 team league if we get 2 more we can extend it to 12 teams. I'll send it out to vote just like I did with last week's votes....... if we get 2 more sponsors

BTW Iron Lion has donated 3 orange tops kits. It's going to be a great league for those who will be able to play. Right now we have room for 6 members for the upcoming season and I will make a new thread for those who would like to get in on this. Keep an eye out for the thread

Thanks to IRON_PROPHET, Integrity Labs is now our latest sponsor to join the ASF Fantasy Football League. Their generous donation of $250 in store credit will bring us well over $3250 in gear and store credit up for grabs. That makes 11 total sponsors so we have room for just one more shop

Shops and board reps we are getting ready for our 2nd annual ASF Fantasy Football League so if you are interested in participating please pm me. We already have 9 shops signed up and space is limited. Your donation will get a team named after your shop and the thread is updated weekly and many members post during the week too. Last year's league was a huge success and between all the threads we had over 30,000 views and over 1,500 posts. Hopefully we will have a season this year so get in while some spots are still available. This thread is for shops and board reps only and is not for the sign-up for the league. I will make a new thread for that in August. Lets get ready for some football!

Sponsoring Shops so far are

PSL- undisclosed amount
Steroidify- $500 store credit
Feral Gear- undisclosed amount
Juice Pal- undisclosed amount
Gear Church- $500 store credit
DutchPharma- undisclosed amount
GrAnabolic- undisclosed amount
Monster Labs- undisclosed amount
SXript USA- $250 store credit

so you going to let me play considering I earned my spot last year or what?

thanks to iron_prophet, integrity labs is now our latest sponsor to join the asf fantasy football league. Their generous donation of $250 in store credit will bring us well over $3250 in gear and store credit up for grabs. That makes 11 total sponsors so we have room for just one more shop

it is an honor to be a part of this, thank you all at asf! We look forward to some fun with this one!!!

so you going to let me play considering I earned my spot last year or what?
I sure as hell hope so

edit: I’ll make the call and say yes you are in. Bullshit aside, you are welcome to be here again.

Last edited:
Bump!

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

I sure as hell hope so

edit: I’ll make the call and say yes you are in. Bullshit aside, you are welcome to be here again.
Returning to the league this year in the order they finished last year is
Heavymetalmadman
Jswole220
Tmart
Lifter916
Custom
There are 5 spots available for this years league. I will make a thread on Monday or Tuesday for guys who want in

Returning to the league this year in the order they finished last year is
Heavymetalmadman
Jswole220
Tmart
Lifter916
Custom
There are 5 spots available for this years league. I will make a thread on Monday or Tuesday for guys who want in
glad to see the players returning. This is going to be great. Let’s all have fun get together as a forum of good people.

thanks again custome for orchestrating this, wouldn’t be the same without you.

OSGear is now a sponsor of our Fantasy Football League. They have generously donated $300 in store credit. We are still looking for 1 more sponsor so if you are interested please pm me.

I sure as hell hope so

It’s only right. I came in second last year, no reason I should t be allowed considering everyone who made the playoffs is able to return this year. I was informed though allegedly I was voted to not be able to play this year and a sponsor withdrew after hearing I was playing lmao. I wonder what that says about that sponsor granted it’s actually true and not just another lie. The original post with the original sponsors is still up however and after I posted none withdrew 🤔. Go figure

It’s only right. I came in second last year, no reason I should t be allowed considering everyone who made the playoffs is able to return this year. I was informed though allegedly I was voted to not be able to play this year and a sponsor withdrew after hearing I was playing lmao. I wonder what that says about that sponsor granted it’s actually true and not just another lie. The original post with the original sponsors is still up however and after I posted none withdrew 樂. Go figure
You two arguing and talking shit will give the thread more views so that will be a plus for all involved 😂

It’s only right. I came in second last year, no reason I should t be allowed considering everyone who made the playoffs is able to return this year. I was informed though allegedly I was voted to not be able to play this year and a sponsor withdrew after hearing I was playing lmao. I wonder what that says about that sponsor granted it’s actually true and not just another lie. The original post with the original sponsors is still up however and after I posted none withdrew 樂. Go figure
I just explained to you in pm that it was my assumption that the sponsor dropped out and your name was never mentioned. We dont want any drama in this years Fantasy Football nor this is not the place for any posts about how you feel. Please read the topic it says Atten all sponsors and board reps it's for them. I haven't updated the list because Im hoping the sponsor will return since there is one spot left. You have been here for almost 4 years and never once did you ever attempt to start this league. As you saw from last year I put a tremendous amount of time in to this and never once have my actions been questioned but now you seem to think I shouldnt run the league that I started. Why? This has nothing to do with your testing results, the players are paid directly by the shops and even this year Im going to let the website pick the draft order on draft night so there are no questions asked. Please stop with the bullshit before you ruin this league that everyone enjoys as you can see from the 30,000 views it got from last year.

I just explained to you in pm that it was my assumption that the sponsor dropped out and your name was never mentioned. We dont want any drama in this years Fantasy Football nor this is not the place for any posts about how you feel. Please read the topic it says Atten all sponsors and board reps it's for them. I haven't updated the list because Im hoping the sponsor will return since there is one spot left. You have been here for almost 4 years and never once did you ever attempt to start this league. As you saw from last year I put a tremendous amount of time in to this and never once have my actions been questioned but now you seem to think I shouldnt run the league that I started. Why? This has nothing to do with your testing results, the players are paid directly by the shops and even this year Im going to let the website pick the draft order on draft night so there are no questions asked. Please stop with the bullshit before you ruin this league that everyone enjoys as you can see from the 30,000 views it got from last year.
Where did I say you shouldn’t run the league? I mean you’ve proven time and time again your a liar and not trust worth but theirs no money being exchanged here so even if you do manipulate it I could care less. You should take your own advice and stop with the bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did I say you shouldn’t run the league? I mean you’ve proven time and time again your a liar and not trust worth but theirs no money being exchanged here so even if you do manipulate it I could care less. You should take your own advice and stop with the bullshit.

Alright guys, now we have that all out of our systems right? Let’s leave the past the past and have a fun FF season. No more bullshit please. If we want FF to continue let’s move on and keep it fun for everyone.

Alright guys, now we have that all out of our systems right? Let’s leave the past the past and have a fun FF season. No more bullshit please. If we want FF to continue let’s move on and keep it fun for everyone.
Took the words right out of my mouth.. c'mon guys, I don't care if u both hate each other, but just exchange phone #s and talk shit outside of our league please..don't ruin it for the rest of us.

Took the words right out of my mouth.. c'mon guys, I don't care if u both hate each other, but just exchange phone #s and talk shit outside of our league please..don't ruin it for the rest of us.

Perfectly said bro.

Back