• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

authenticity ? anecdotal experiences ? hygetropin (somatotropin)

kobefan234

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
mMJemIt.jpg

QXNwU6t.jpg

Mba3ktj.jpg

2jj8rYl.jpg

fLstLfe.jpg

If the code doesn’t check out it’s obviously not genuine these were all the rage and very good value few years back but lately I’ve heard more negative than positive. Might still be rHGH in the vials really only reasonable thing to do is order a growth hormone serum test and inject 10 iu or one vial 3 hours before blood draw . It will at least let know wether you’ve got HGH or a peptide something else . That way not wasting time if it’s no good

If the code doesn’t check out it’s obviously not genuine these were all the rage and very good value few years back but lately I’ve heard more negative than positive. Might still be rHGH in the vials really only reasonable thing to do is order a growth hormone serum test and inject 10 iu or one vial 3 hours before blood draw . It will at least let know wether you’ve got HGH or a peptide something else . That way not wasting time if it’s no good

thank you for replying.

I will do the GH serum test protocol and we will see if there is somatotropin in these "hygetropin" labeled vials.

yeah, Ive never used but I know others have- surprised no one else is chiming in- sorry I can't say anything useful bro

Hyges used to be great quality, I haven’t seen them around for years nor have I used any for years. I would get a serum test, its the only way to know if you have HGH or not.

Back