• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Zeee Package Hazzzz arrivvvvzzdd...

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyways yet another TD from basicstero. I wanted to try their Pharma Mix 6 out. I need to loose some weight and harden up. I almost done with my 600mg Sus300 and 300 Deca mix cycle and I can tell the gains are slowing(which is fine I did not intend to blast for 6mths). So I plan on crruing on one shot a week of this for 10 weeks. If I react well, I will place a large order. I have enough Sus300 and Deca to blast another cycle and to cruise for a few months beyond if need be. I will not be doing PTC as I need the test due to low test anyways. Old dude problems...:banghead: Any advice is always welcome.

Anyways thanks! Pic to confirm

Attachments

• ZeePackage - Copy.jpg
    ZeePackage - Copy.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 63
Would it be okay to run 150Mg of Deca Mix with this? I just like it for the joint pain relief?

Are you planning on cruising with the pharma mix?? Or did I misread that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No I am cruising with Sust mix I typed that wrong...sorry e

Would it be okay to run 150Mg of Deca Mix with this? I just like it for the joint pain relief?

I’d save it and maybe 200 test w 100 deca; if your cruisin! That right there is a cycle in a bottle. Not a bad thing at all just not something to cruise on whatsoever IMO humbly.

Max

No I am cruising with Sust mix I typed that wrong...sorry e

Wow I need to pay attention.... Jesus... I did write that I was cruising on it....LOL.. I meant take for a 10 weeks and then cruise on the Sust at 150 and deca at 75mg.

I’d save it and maybe 200 test w 100 deca; if your cruisin! That right there is a cycle in a bottle. Not a bad thing at all just not something to cruise on whatsoever IMO humbly.

Max

My bad I screwed that all up. Bad habit, I think fast and I type fast, so sometimes I am forward or backwards on thoughts/typing and I wrote something I did not intend.

My bad I screwed that all up. Bad habit, I think fast and I type fast, so sometimes I am forward or backwards on thoughts/typing and I wrote something I did not intend.

I figured. You were just showing the product separately and meant you were wondering if 150 Deca would help joints. Yeah it will and even 50mg can help but, 100mg always works for me. I like the amps. Btw. One Sust amp/One Deca amp. Perfect

Max

Just got back to read this. That makes a little more sense. I like the 100 a week on the deca as well. At 150 I really did not see a difference. If you have no sides from deca play around with both and see what you like. The mind can play a powerful role in how you feel.

I'm really curious curious how the mix 6 works for you. What's your plan for that?

Just got back to read this. That makes a little more sense. I like the 100 a week on the deca as well. At 150 I really did not see a difference. If you have no sides from deca play around with both and see what you like. The mind can play a powerful role in how you feel.

I'm really curious curious how the mix 6 works for you. What's your plan for that?

Just one shot a week for 10 weeks. I am undecided if I should jump into it next or cruise for a few months. I take all the advice you all share seriously and while I am an impulsive buyer/person at times I appreciate the brake checks you all give me here. If I am being honest

I am not a naturally suicidal person, but three months back, I was close and did not even know how close until recently. This place, you all, BasicStero has truly saved my life. I am ashamed to admit this but my 357 magnum was starting to look more and more appealing. I felt so sick and run down. I did not feel like a man at all. My thoughts would turn to that gun and think what if.... the pain, the feeling helpless, could all end... Bigtoe, you and a few others here stopped that from happening. Your PM was the foundation I needed to take the first step. Then guys like Hf30, Hotrod, Coach cabo, MaxMuscle 1, Wesley inman, multi slacking etc... have been so supportive(something I have never had outside of my wife) and it made me realize there is hope. Thanks all!

IML Gear Cream!

Mix 6 was the first pcom product I tried. I stayed on it for 1.5 years. Mix 6 is monumental!

Tren can mess with your head just be careful.

Just one shot a week for 10 weeks. I am undecided if I should jump into it next or cruise for a few months. I take all the advice you all share seriously and while I am an impulsive buyer/person at times I appreciate the brake checks you all give me here. If I am being honest

I am not a naturally suicidal person, but three months back, I was close and did not even know how close until recently. This place, you all, BasicStero has truly saved my life. I am ashamed to admit this but my 357 magnum was starting to look more and more appealing. I felt so sick and run down. I did not feel like a man at all. My thoughts would turn to that gun and think what if.... the pain, the feeling helpless, could all end... Bigtoe, you and a few others here stopped that from happening. Your PM was the foundation I needed to take the first step. Then guys like Hf30, Hotrod, Coach cabo, MaxMuscle 1, Wesley inman, multi slacking etc... have been so supportive(something I have never had outside of my wife) and it made me realize there is hope. Thanks all!

Always cowboy! Always. Nothing worse than that feeling. I am glad your still here and are back in action. Sending you some positive vibes

Max

Back