• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HPLC Test Results #1

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sample #7 is missing due to being Stenbolone which is not a common enough steroid for him to test blindly. I have given him the information so hopefully he can come back and confirm it is Stenbolone along with mg/ml dosing.

The testosterone products are pretty significantly overdosed partially because I always overdose them a little bit and secondly I underestimated the purity of the raws.

Attachments

• Test Report #07145.png
    Test Report #07145.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Test Report #07152.png
    Test Report #07152.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Test Report #07153.png
    Test Report #07153.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Test Report #07159.png
    Test Report #07159.png
    208.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Test Report #07158.png
    Test Report #07158.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Test Report #07156.png
    Test Report #07156.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Test Report #07161.png
    Test Report #07161.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Test Report #07162.png
    Test Report #07162.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 19
The hallmark of a true fucking businessman. Doing quality checks on his own products. Great job GC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test Results #1

All ASF sources should be doing this! Nice job @gear church

You can use this for quality control and marketing. And when a member sends samples in you won’t get caught with your pants down like that other source that USE to be here.

Wow nice test results . It is nice to see accurate numbers on the mast p/e . Nice to be a little bit overdosed on the test but might not any to dial that down a little bit .

Thanks for posting

Love seeing this. Gives great confidence. Should be a standard

Wow nice test results . It is nice to see accurate numbers on the mast p/e . Nice to be a little bit overdosed on the test but might not any to dial that down a little bit .

I think is just underestimated the purity on the Test E/C/ISO...They were meant to be overdosed but not by that much.

Awesome....all of my gear for this run and next is your gear and do not plan on changing. Loving the blends too!

Good product makes sales, good customer service earns loyalty. GC has both!

Nice dosing ! I like it a touch high

Max

Top Notch! All of GC is, from quality to service. Thank you

IML Gear Cream!
Great results!

Very nice. Looks like I will need to back my trt dose of iso down a bit.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Great seeing results like this!! Keep up the good work.

Nice job GC..product is what it's labeled. Keep up the solid work

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I just might have to give GC a try here.....

This is exactly why I've been using GC pretty much since he started up here. I've never been let down one bit

I've been going to this church and tithing for quite awhile now and for good reason..... the proof is in the pudding!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just noticed Enanthate is out of range, but over dosed lol

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

This is why I’ve been with you for almost 3 years.💪

Sample #7 is missing due to being Stenbolone which is not a common enough steroid for him to test blindly. I have given him the information so hopefully he can come back and confirm it is Stenbolone along with mg/ml dosing.

The testosterone products are pretty significantly overdosed partially because I always overdose them a little bit and secondly I underestimated the purity of the raws.

Back