• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
july winner.

PM for details
Bump this for gear! No pic in post #50, so the next post with a pic would be #54 @bonzo OR the nearest #48 @bmfit107 Anyhow, congrats to the winner!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

In my front yard the other morning. (And I dont live on the water)...

Some species of Crawdaddies live in the ground especially in areas with a high water table. Black coloring is rare as is Blue. I once saw the oddest set of crawdads when I was really young. So young I sometimes wonder if it was imagination or? We lived in/on a farm/farmhouse with a small creek that ran right through the back part of the yard. There was sidewalk bridge that went over it so you did not have to get wet crossing it and the sidewalk went all the way to a Double Decker barn. Anyways I saw I bright white, Black, and Bright Red(not cooked lobster red think neonish). I watched them for 10 minutes.... got called inside the house.... came back and planned to catch them....they were under the bridge originally...but POOF they disappeared. I saw a blue one years later and found the largest Crawdaddy I ever seen or caught when I was 12. It was legit the size of small lobster. Even my father was shocked at it's size. Loved craw dad huntin as a kid!

ff2701f3ef23e8f4801a9e449e13eac9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously put 20 bucks in and got that!

Attachments

• 3C0FB052-DD04-45FA-BC47-9299900439F0.jpeg
    3C0FB052-DD04-45FA-BC47-9299900439F0.jpeg
    869.1 KB · Views: 54
Looks good man!

I like working on stairs myself , i find this tool very handy when dealing with unsquare walls or stringers

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Bullet-Too...sCPE1zIoORUU0DzZWQkaAid5EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thanks brother i did these in six hours and i use the same method when necessary but i build my own tool out of track and wood. A T-bevel will work as well in a pinch especially when it comes to getting the back and sides square.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back