• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleOvertime

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Contest is over guys , thanks for playing.

2-3-2021

Alright ASF. We are going to be making this a monthly contest. You can post a picture of anything you want, as long as it is a real picture you took, not a copy/paste from the internet.

pictures of a cool car you saw/own, your Monster stash, you flexing, pictures of your favorite pet, pictures of your girl in her birthday suit, a pretty sunset you captured. You get the idea, literally anything! Post as many as you want, only rule is no back to back posting. You must alternate with a different member posting.

Each month we will choose one post/picture, prize will be dependent of stock. Chances are we will give you several options of an oil/oral and let the winner pick what they want from the choices.

Please be aware this is a public forum, refrain from posting personal info such as a license plate, face picture etc. Let’s be safe and have some fun, be creative.

who's gonna be the first to start this off?

Last edited by a moderator:
No nudity cuz , I’d be a deadman but..
38d059c9347de150538c37197bc39ae7.plist

Max

Nice Max! Thin, curvy and confident. She definitely looks like she keeps you happy! Lol

Always! And she is quite the entrepreneur, has her own money! Still doesn’t save me anything! lol

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Kinda got the pussy in there for ya!

Aaaw! I have a cool pussy too! Black one. He’s pretty awesome but had an accident and it all whacked out, some type of brain bacteria!

Max

Wesley have i told you you're my hero! Runway model for a wife
Thank you my man!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Great start everyone. To the bro’s with the wimminz, lucky guys. Dale, cool picture bro. Where is that at? FitOG, looking jacked bro. Glad to see you back in our subforum. That art in the background of the character puking... I’ve had those days at the gym!

Great start everyone. To the bro’s with the wimminz, lucky guys. Dale, cool picture bro. Where is that at? FitOG, looking jacked bro. Glad to see you back in our subforum. That art in the background of the character puking... I’ve had those days at the gym!

Thanks brother it’s a pic i took one night on the riverwalk in downtown Jacksonville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother it’s a pic i took one night on the riverwalk in downtown Jacksonville

Been there. I’ll tell you just a few blocks away I made a wrong turn and had like 20 people at my car trying to sell me drugs. It was a trip!! All the little restaurants and the stage area was pretty cool. I was only there for a day, so I didn’t get to experience much. Odd that my fight connected their, then Atlanta before going to Tokyo. Some odd layover spot!

Max

Get Shredded!
When I went to get my windows tinted, these were there. Owners were two pretty young Asian guys..I asked what they did for work, they said "owners of several cannabis clubs"
1bead4602b3d8d01e873ad9e876e950d.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

View attachment 52948

I make a killer teriyaki chicken burger with grilled pineapple sprinkled w brown sugar and topped with cheese on then add to a Kings Hawaiian Grilled bun and top with all your burger toppings. Omg! So good! You can use beef also!

Max

Been there. I’ll tell you just a few blocks away I made a wrong turn and had like 20 people at my car trying to sell me drugs. It was a trip!! All the little restaurants and the stage area was pretty cool. I was only there for a day, so I didn’t get to experience much. Odd that my fight connected their, then Atlanta before going to Tokyo. Some odd layover spot!

Max

Yeah that sounds about right bro, this place has some beautiful places and things if you know where to look but there’s also places like you saw and people get shot everyday. I had a piece of shit try to rob me with a .40 cal at like three feet away and i told him to fuck off so he shot straight at me and by the grace of God the bullet hit a lil thin piece of plastic and changed direction. Things like that happen on a daily round here though. Sad they gotta screw up everything and trash the world around them.

I make a killer teriyaki chicken burger with grilled pineapple sprinkled w brown sugar and topped with cheese on then add to a Kings Hawaiian Grilled bun and top with all your burger toppings. Omg! So good! You can use beef also!

Max

Damn that sounds amazing thanks for the idea man I’m doin it this weekend !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back