• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Meat?
49da28e97eff5f54e2b9d26b8356cb10.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I see we have some dog lovers on here, I too have some puppers.
ce3021c33fbb4785c63f0e7622a9e088.jpg
2376925ce90814c35414939ad5ec7cf6.jpg
b1b26a9c3ea274b7099241864f247694.jpg
1adebca357932722da45b19b16b5a187.jpg
da838a913c5d3cd70579e691b54bf70a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That's the best life right there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Such great times! I don’t smoke weed but I compare it to that warm cool feeling! Lol

Max

Skills! Do you install all types of flooring or just hardwoods? Carpet, LVP/LVT etc?

knees shot yet? Lol

I install anything but carpet brother, I can’t stand that disease carrying bacteria holding crap. I tell my customers ill rip it out and put you a real floor in but I won’t install it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn dale, I coulda used you earlier this summer. You polish concrete?

Get Shredded!
No cant say I’ve ever done that brother, seems pretty simple just don’t have the tools for it.

yeah, I put in some engineered vinyl flooring to stream line my living room/kitchen/dining room. It’s the waterproof stuff that looks like hardwood but clicks together. I tried leveling the pad my home is built on and thought I did a good enough job. I see why they had ceramic floor tiles in the kitchen tho.

long story short, because of foot traffic, I popped a hole through one of the vinyl slats because apparently I should have polished the pad level instead of try to chisel and add sakrete to level it. Haga

so now I gotta rip the flooring up and do it right this time haha 😂

that’s what I get for trying to do it myself. But, I learned a lot in the process. Guys like you, that can work with your hands effectively, will be high commodity after the world burns and people wanna rebuild.

I commend you guys. Good work!

Monsters “pic you took” contest

yeah, I put in some engineered vinyl flooring to stream line my living room/kitchen/dining room. It’s the waterproof stuff that looks like hardwood but clicks together. I tried leveling the pad my home is built on and thought I did a good enough job. I see why they had ceramic floor tiles in the kitchen tho.

long story short, because of foot traffic, I popped a hole through one of the vinyl slats because apparently I should have polished the pad level instead of try to chisel and add sakrete to level it. Haga

so now I gotta rip the flooring up and do it right this time haha

that’s what I get for trying to do it myself. But, I learned a lot in the process. Guys like you, that can work with your hands effectively, will be high commodity after the world burns and people wanna rebuild.

I commend you guys. Good work!

You don’t necessarily need to polish the subfloor bro you can just get some ardex and a flat trowel and level that stuff out. Just mix it as instructed on bag and plane it out with trowel till its all level and smooth then let dry scrape of any lines or high spots and lay flooring over it

Never use sakrete to level the subfloor

Last edited:
A random bobcat walking by my window with a "come at me bitch" look
98cf2e0bfae8c5c7c15a1eedf22c0924.jpg

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Dale will you help this person cause i won't even bid on this project to fix this crap. 3/4 homedepot pine as finish.

Attachments

• 20200806_131255.jpg
    20200806_131255.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 44
Dale will you help this person cause i won't even bid on this project to fix this crap. 3/4 homedepot pine as finish.
Uggggh I know how you feel. Every once in a while I get called to a job to give a bid and I turn it down. Usually involves fixing someone’s hack job they did. And of course , they are usually the people who want to pay nothing as they took the lowest bid they got, this the hack job they received. Not worth the headache.

Last edited:
A random bobcat walking by my window with a "come at me bitch" look
98cf2e0bfae8c5c7c15a1eedf22c0924.jpg

whats the story here? Is that one of those tame linx house cats? Yours? Pretty cool.

whats the story here? Is that one of those tame linx house cats? Yours? Pretty cool.
Nope, that was an actual, wild bobcat. They are common in my neighborhood. Hard to gauge size, but this mama was about 15lbs. She had some little ones with her too
0b8397f942721d1f0ef37f0b094516a6.jpg

Like tripleovertime stated already doesn’t look like its worth the headache that would be involved brother. Just give them a ridiculously high bid that would make it worth doing and if they go for it then your compensated for the aggravation

6cdce811dfab25c84b9992679e28fb3d.plist

300e910b25e58adcb3ba12123f6c495c.plist

A new mahi fish taco recipe. It was very good; quite different as it has a fruit slaw and avocado crema.

Max

6cdce811dfab25c84b9992679e28fb3d.plist

300e910b25e58adcb3ba12123f6c495c.plist

A new mahi fish taco recipe. It was very good; quite different as it has a fruit slaw and avocado crema.

Max

That avacado crema is the !!!
We use the regular Mexican creme in our taco salads among other things as a substitute for sour cream

That avacado crema is the !!!
We use the regular Mexican creme in our taco salads among other things as a substitute for sour cream

Crema y Cotija is soo good on sopes, chilaquiles, tostadas. Especially ceviche tostadas

max

At 54 she still has the ass of a teen...
She’s def a babe. Hope to hell my wife looks like that at her age. Treat her right bro.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 53346
Me n my son acting our age kinda !!

this is a cool pic. Looks like you’ve made some serious progress since I last seen a pic of you. Keep clanging dale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back