• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200802-101211_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200802-101211_Instagram.jpg
    775 KB · Views: 66
Pineapple Fried Rice straight out of the pineapple!
View attachment 53240

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats tasty looking bro Is that shrimp I see as well?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Pineapple Fried Rice straight out of the pineapple!
View attachment 53240

Now that is Max style right there! I make a pineapple Fried rice w a touch of light coconut milk. Let the rice sit in fridge overnight an then do the fried rice the next day. I have never used the pineapple for the vessel. Great Idea .

Max

Two years ago while on vacation in the Sierra National Forest; Yosemite Falls and Half Dome
b60410a4271812a0e9401c57bb62a5bb.jpg
ba03f00235dfb74c026405a685e2c1b7.jpg

Monsters “pic you took” contest

Two years ago while on vacation in the Sierra National Forest; Yosemite Falls and Half Dome
b60410a4271812a0e9401c57bb62a5bb.jpg
ba03f00235dfb74c026405a685e2c1b7.jpg

Beautiful! Damn! Makes me wanna hit the mountains and go hiking. Last trip was to anything beautiful like that WAS Yosemite.
Very cool

Max

Beautiful! Damn! Makes me wanna hit the mountains and go hiking. Last trip was to anything beautiful like that WAS Yosemite.
Very cool

Max
I love the outdoors, unfortunately, we don't get out as much as we used to

View attachment 53257

Dale! You just won me over ! I’ll come over for dinner !! lol . I seriously can eat some shrimp Pasta dishes. Soo good , so many different variations that you can make with pasta and a protein and a different sauce each time.

Max

This is my solice! Hanging at the family Property and Eating Homeade Sat Dinner W/ All the goodies and an outdoor HD projector and after eating and the sun goes down; Just lounging on the Deck out Back w my family and girl; watching some classics from my papa or gran.
a8f0d5c1b440ffa3e6a32dbb2a5d3baa.plist

Max
That's the best life right there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Is there a limit to the amount we can post?

no limit bro. Only rule is no back to back posting. Someone else must submit a post before you post again. Other than that submit as many as you want brother.

Get Shredded!
My oldest son,

Our biggest buck.
35f24ed563a3cc89fde17cba85054a79.jpg
3ef69e56e6d88860169810d9b9bcc9c9.jpg

The pic of your boy is really cool. Glad to see you teaching him the art of the hunt.

P.S. got any back strap you wanna part with? Lol

The pic of your boy is really cool. Glad to see you teaching him the art of the hunt.

P.S. got any back strap you wanna part with? Lol
Oh yeah we dont hunt alot. But I have alot of land and great deer on it so I've started working it to make the most.
We fish lol live, sleep , breathe bassfishing haha.
Hes also turning into a weight thrower too!

And you have my word season coming and I'm going to be removing some doe and I'll have straps for days lol you want some and we'll find away to make it happen brother!

Now that is Max style right there! I make a pineapple Fried rice w a touch of light coconut milk. Let the rice sit in fridge overnight an then do the fried rice the next day. I have never used the pineapple for the vessel. Great Idea .

Max

That sounds amazing! I gotta get with you on some recipes! I try but it’s not nearly as good as what you post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back