• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
555895f3db3d3a5faa46637bf300a89d.jpg

Smith amd Wesson M&P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beautiful!

View attachment 55053
New toy

I just bought a couple of those, but Makita brand. Maybe I shoulda bought the good ole American Milwaukee brand though since I've been very happy with my Milwaukee Sawzall and Milwaukee right angle drill I have. Anyway I have a 4.5" one, (which it looks like you have there in the pic) a 7" one, and a 9" one. The 7" and 9" ones have 15 amp motors, and have some serious power. I had to cut some 2 1/8" diameter header exhaust pipes off of the motor on one of my cars recently since I was pulling off the cylinder heads and I bought new headers anyway.

And using my Makita 9" deal reminded me of the utter power these things have. I mean if you aren't real careful, just one wrong move would allow these things to slice a finger off clean without any problem!! So I use my face shield, safety glasses, and leather palm gauntlett gloves that go halfway up my forearms, when I use these tools. I also bought one of those diamond cutting wheels especially for cutting metal, because I've had those cheaper composite all purpose cutting wheels explode in pieces without any warning while cutting metal, even when they were brand new. And man that can rip parts of your face off!!!

I just bought a couple of those, but Makita brand. Maybe I shoulda bought the good ole American Milwaukee brand though since I've been very happy with my Milwaukee Sawzall and Milwaukee right angle drill I have. Anyway I have a 4.5" one, (which it looks like you have there in the pic) a 7" one, and a 9" one. The 7" and 9" ones have 15 amp motors, and have some serious power. I had to cut some 2 1/8" diameter header exhaust pipes off of the motor on one of my cars recently since I was pulling off the cylinder heads and I bought new headers anyway.

And using my Makita 9" deal reminded me of the utter power these things have. I mean if you aren't real careful, just one wrong move would allow these things to slice a finger off clean without any problem!! So I use my face shield, safety glasses, and leather palm gauntlett gloves that go halfway up my forearms, when I use these tools. I also bought one of those diamond cutting wheels especially for cutting metal, because I've had those cheaper composite all purpose cutting wheels explode in pieces without any warning while cutting metal, even when they were brand new. And man that can rip parts of your face off!!!
Grinders are probably the single most dangerous tool I use on the job site. That and beam saws. Disks exploding happens like you said. And of course, as men, the first thing we do is take off the safety guard from the tool. Damn guard makes it impossible to see and get into places with it. Yeah, dangerous as hell though if you don’t have a strong steady hand to run the tool.

Grinders are probably the single most dangerous tool I use on the job site. That and beam saws. Disks exploding happens like you said. And of course, as men, the first thing we do is take off the safety guard from the tool. Damn guard makes it impossible to see and get into places with it. Yeah, dangerous as hell though if you don’t have a strong steady hand to run the tool.
Absolutely. I fully agree. This is the diamond wheel I put on my 9 inch grinder. It's specifically for cutting metals. These type wheels cost more, but not only are they much safer for cutting than the cheap composite wheels are, but they last a long time. I think it's downright negligent for companies to even advertise those composite wheels as being for cutting metal, because they often explode during the very first cut when they're brand new.

I used to think that all the diamond wheels were for cutting concrete and stone, but those are of a different type. They now sell diamond wheels for cutting steel and other metals. And although I don't have the two sided guards on my grinder, I do leave the one sided guard on them that they came with from the factory. This thing is no joke. As I'm sure you know, when you push the button on one of these things, you can feel the power it has. It will cut right through human bones without any respector of persons. There's no way I would even think of using one of these things without a face shield on and thick gloves.

Attachments

• 9 inch grinder.jpg
    9 inch grinder.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54

Yes sir cant stand the damn guard in the way !!

Yup its a 4.5” and diamond blade for stone and porcelain at work I’ve also gotta 7” dewalt with a diamond head for grinding concrete. I can dig right into a slab with that one !

Cougar track inside my 4wheeler track

Attachments

• 20201023_153453.jpg
    20201023_153453.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
IMG_3583.jpg
Customer had this $40,000.00 dining room table
If i ever spend forty grand on anything its gonna be a truck !!

Wife killin it ... her physique is on point!!
390439a92df2d0a7fc81c5bcd49f895b.jpg

she did great. It was awesome seeing her progress the last few weeks. I think she got robbed at the comp, but still placed very well! Thanks for stopping by TW.

she did great. It was awesome seeing her progress the last few weeks. I think she got robbed at the comp, but still placed very well! Thanks for stopping by TW.

Thanks for all your help and advice! I should give a shout out to monster for the gear that made her shine!! And yes she was robbed. She should’ve killed all her classes. Shit she took second in one class to a gal who didn’t even have any abs.... so anyway. Thanks again bro for making it happen !

Thanks for all your help and advice! I should give a shout out to monster for the gear that made her shine!! And yes she was robbed. She should’ve killed all her classes. Shit she took second in one class to a gal who didn’t even have any abs.... so anyway. Thanks again bro for making it happen !

a6cfa546cf3ed9d36287a1a7292b722f.jpg

Monsters “pic you took” contest (ongoing)

electric shaggin wagon bruh lol

Yeah i was thinkin somethin like a little green electric tree huggin bud smokin love the world typa person driving it but the lady was actually an older European wraspy voiced cool chick !!

Yeah i was thinkin somethin like a little green electric tree huggin bud smokin love the world typa person driving it but the lady was actually an older European wraspy voiced cool chick !!

Atleast she’s got the right flag flying outside her house

The new ‘GMC’ hummer looks cool too. Something like 11.5k ft/lb torque. All electric. $80k.

I might need to work some OT

Get Shredded!
My wife found this old piece of butcher block wood at a flea market and wanted me to build her a small "island" for her kitchen. This was several years ago and my camera wasn't as good as they are now a days.

Attachments

• IMG_20140202_170346_137.jpg
    IMG_20140202_170346_137.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20140204_154358_003.jpg
    IMG_20140204_154358_003.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: GGG
......Also "Meat on the ground"

Attachments

• Meat on the ground.JPG
    Meat on the ground.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 31
My wife found this old piece of butcher block wood at a flea market and wanted me to build her a small "island" for her kitchen. This was several years ago and my camera wasn't as good as they are now a days.

my wife would love you bro. She’s constantly looking for vintage stuff. Just the other day she made me drive 40 miles to pick her up this old Victorian dresser set and she used one of the items in the dining room against the wall as some sort of banquet type thing.

it looks good actually. I have learned to never question her madness because 10/10 times the ideas she has make the house better. I just do what I’m told lol. But she would love that island you built bro. I wish I was handier when it came to things like that. Brain just doesn’t work that way I guess.

Bravo sir.

LOL....Madness is right! But I couldn't agree more... they are generally right so I just do as I'm told also.... :nope:

My buddy after picking a fight with a chop saw

Attachments

• 20201027_202809.jpg
    20201027_202809.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back