• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Monsters “pic you took” contest (ongoing)

3c172abf7c95ee1f0709ca904c007d55.jpg

Since this post has been dead a few days I’ll throw in another-

I do a lot of hiking. Traveled over to AZ to explore & out hiking in the desert I found this guy. A trick I use for pics of rattlesnakes I have is to put my hat on the ground, coax the snake to go under it to hide... then after a few minutes, slowly pick up the hat & bam! Perfectly posed/ coiled rattlesnake below ready for a badass photo.
This has worked for me tons of times, however this guy was the most pissed off snake I’ve ever come across. As you see it was not stoked for my hat trick.

I do a lot of hiking. Traveled over to AZ to explore & out hiking in the desert I found this guy. A trick I use for pics of rattlesnakes I have is to put my hat on the ground, coax the snake to go under it to hide... then after a few minutes, slowly pick up the hat & bam! Perfectly posed/ coiled rattlesnake below ready for a badass photo.
This has worked for me tons of times, however this guy was the most pissed off snake I’ve ever come across. As you see it was not stoked for my hat trick.

Man snakes are the one thing on earth I won’t mess with. There’s no way I’d be able to pick up the hat once he was under it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you sir, are slightly insane. Fuck snakes. But holy nuts... got some anti venom im your pocket? Looks like the bill of you cap might need it....

Broke my lat bar so had to get creative
37dd490113c50f7b0fea17f2a1d4e437.jpg

Strapped it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always liked these.. 57 Chevy... saw this guy last weekend taking my dogs for a walk. Was too far away for good crisp pic, but this sob was really clean trust me.
a632a6192f8a79ceefb09203fc5161c8.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Fuck that noise

It’s a death match when I run across snakes, I use my pistol though not a hat

Since you all seem to like the snake so much, here’s a lil sidewinder (rattlesnake) from a couple days before the hat one.
This guy was a lot friendlier haha

3949588b9fd8dcd34864fd7dc3aeece6.jpg

(Disclaimer- I never recommend to free handle venomous snakes. I have over 20 years experience with these guys, so I’m comfortable around them).

Last edited:
Since you all seem to like the snake so much, here’s a lil sidewinder (rattlesnake) from a couple days before the hat one.
This guy was a lot friendlier haha

3949588b9fd8dcd34864fd7dc3aeece6.jpg

(Disclaimer- I never recommend to free handle venomous snakes. I have over 20 years experience with these guys, so I’m comfortable around them).
how many times you been bit? Lol

Big dirty snow person... tryna keep this “progressive” ...

Attachments

• 9EA94FB7-152B-4088-8A93-18F1B84A1765.jpeg
    9EA94FB7-152B-4088-8A93-18F1B84A1765.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 36
Venomous- never been bit.
Nonvenomous snakes- easily in the thousands haha

Brother you must be a true mountain man like my grandpappy he would pick up water moccasin’s and snap em like a whip, their heads would come flying off. There’s no way in hell I will ever get near a snake much less pick one up. I will wrestle a gator though sooo guess we’re all our own kinda crazy

Damnit man, that’s the biggest vial of GH I’ve ever seen !!!
So each vial is a kit in itself huh ?

Oh yeah, it's recombinant HGH similar to the nordiropin simplexx. Basically it's 500 units at 1iu per 5 ticks. Going to run labs on this an campsite it to the tried and true orange tops.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

115aa1db481c4b513872635527feec0c.jpg

I was out hiking through the high country desert of Nevada by myself.... you could imagine how much I jumped as I walked around this shrub to find myself literally on top of a bear.... after a quick second I obviously realized it was dead. But that initial unexpected shock of being only 3’ away before I saw it did startle me for a quick second lol.

115aa1db481c4b513872635527feec0c.jpg

I was out hiking through the high country desert of Nevada by myself.... you could imagine how much I jumped as I walked around this shrub to find myself literally on top of a bear.... after a quick second I obviously realized it was dead. But that initial unexpected shock of being only 3’ away before I saw it did startle me for a quick second lol.

Damn I wonder what killed him ?

Damn I wonder what killed him ?

I’ve wondered the same thing. I looked over it & didn’t see any bullet holes (not to mention it was nowhere around hunting season). Only odd thing I noticed was a 16” straight line of missing fur about 1/4” wide... no broken skin though

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve wondered the same thing. I looked over it & didn’t see any bullet holes (not to mention it was nowhere around hunting season). Only odd thing I noticed was a 16” straight line of missing fur about 1/4” wide... no broken skin though

Hahaha wouldn’t surprise me if they were doing some kinda weird experiments on them and that strip is where they were drawing spinal fluid or whatever and then injected him with some lethal shit when they were done.

Rona on the beach for my birthday!!!
cc2ddfad4d5be82b9ad9033ad021d620.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Time for new furnace! Old one was installed in 1994 not bad.

e3db53c09329c6a438c4687fba9b4ef3.jpg

Damnit got me! Should have asked Bryant?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s definitely a carrier. Bryant’s are darker. Same
Manufacture though

3be8bd4c2cbe2366341e408ba2f6bd0f.png

I know this isn’t a picture I took but just wanted to share because it’s so badass. New Chevy Camero center engine car. I want one NOW DAMMMIT !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back