• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
When I went to get my windows tinted, these were there. Owners were two pretty young Asian guys..I asked what they did for work, they said "owners of several cannabis clubs"
1bead4602b3d8d01e873ad9e876e950d.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
I’ve never actually seen one in real life. I bet they are impressive. I’d take the white one.

- - - Updated - - -

BMW world in Germany, not sure if every car manufacture does this but they have to make 3 different clay models like this for every production car. They all get voted on. Only 1 goes through.
View attachment 52949

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wild. Is BMW the only manufacturer that does that? Never heard such a thing.

I’ve never actually seen one in real life. I bet they are impressive. I’d take the white one.

- - - Updated - - -

Wild. Is BMW the only manufacturer that does that? Never heard such a thing.

They may be the only ones to make 3 each time. I’ve seen Lexus and Toyota commercials with 1 clay model in it before. But that could have been for commercial purposes only.

9b48f3b377e021765575befba8637404.jpg

Break time

Jape isn’t messing around with the full time hard work in and out if the gym. I need you for one day! Help me get me platform done in the backyard. What do you think would be good after I Pour the cement for the base. What material for would be good for dropping some weight on the platform. I if course will have some commercial matting. IM wondering if I should put some shock absorbing layer and plywood , then the mats. A better way maybe ?? I just want to make sure I have a solid base so I can hit the ground with a loaded barbell when needed. ??

Max

thanks . Here is the project

Gonna have some fun at the Car Shows when your finished! . I would rather spend my money on a muscle car, a 85-86 Jeep CJ7, or a 71’ Chevy C-10; over buying a Brand New car from a dealership. I just love gas/combustion ride with a lot of horsepower!! Can’t wait to see the finished project

Max

Jape isn’t messing around with the full time hard work in and out if the gym. I need you for one day! Help me get me platform done in the backyard. What do you think would be good after I Pour the cement for the base. What material for would be good for dropping some weight on the platform. I if course will have some commercial matting. IM wondering if I should put some shock absorbing layer and plywood , then the mats. A better way maybe ?? I just want to make sure I have a solid base so I can hit the ground with a loaded barbell when needed. ??

Max

From what I know max sounds like you have the best plan already the shock absorber will lessen any impact To the concrete along with the mats

IML Gear Cream!
Tying rebar is not for the average man. Will absolutely make your hands tough as nails. Cool picture bro.

Haha definitely not for everyone but this compares to what I was doing wouldn’t change it for the world

From what I know max sounds like you have the best plan already the shock absorber will lessen any impact To the concrete along with the mats

Appreciate the confirmation

Max

Monsters “pic you took” contest

This is my solice! Hanging at the family Property and Eating Homeade Sat Dinner W/ All the goodies and an outdoor HD projector and after eating and the sun goes down; Just lounging on the Deck out Back w my family and girl; watching some classics from my papa or gran.
a8f0d5c1b440ffa3e6a32dbb2a5d3baa.plist

Max

Last edited:
I'll see your pussy and raise you 1 lol, had a chance to hold a Jaguar while being intoxicated!
Yep you definitely beat me! Look at you being all heroic and saving that kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back