• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Well... Monster came through as they said they would. Here is the winnings from last month. Thanks Triple G and Triple OT

Now I'm not familiar with prohormone and not sure how to run it... From what I've read it has a pretty short half life and needs to be dosed ed between 100-300 mg.

I'm currently running 600 mg Sustanon alone. Can I just add it in with that or what?

Thanks again Monster..... Looking forward to seeing what the Oct. giveaway is............????????

Attachments

• Monster.jpg
    Monster.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 31
Well... Monster came through as they said they would. Here is the winnings from last month. Thanks Triple G and Triple OT

Now I'm not familiar with prohormone and not sure how to run it... From what I've read it has a pretty short half life and needs to be dosed ed between 100-300 mg.

I'm currently running 600 mg Sustanon alone. Can I just add it in with that or what?

Thanks again Monster..... Looking forward to seeing what the Oct. giveaway is............????????
Feel free to reach out bro if you have any questions on how to run this product ideally. It’s a very great item that I’m positive you will love. Ggg and I are here if you have any questions. Congrats and thanks for the TD picture.

For sure bro.... And how badass would it be for my TD pic to hit the jackpot again to score another TD.

Home gym.

and bear shit I found right next to my home gym... at least I think that’s bear shit. They gettin hungry before winter.

mostly just posted to get of post 666 cuz I’m superstitious 😉

Attachments

• 7020DAC9-5AFA-4E71-95E3-FE1B2A0490C7.jpeg
    7020DAC9-5AFA-4E71-95E3-FE1B2A0490C7.jpeg
    661.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 4F8DE83A-FAA0-4E92-B649-6A9694E48BC8.jpeg
    4F8DE83A-FAA0-4E92-B649-6A9694E48BC8.jpeg
    717.8 KB · Views: 16
Home gym.

and bear shit I found right next to my home gym... at least I think that’s bear shit. They gettin hungry before winter.

mostly just posted to get of post 666 cuz I’m superstitious

Damn brother i wish i had that much room to work out im jealous for sure. I can’t wait to buy my house or build it. Im stuck in this damn condo right now since i gave my son my house on the water by the beach with dock n all. but atleast i know he won’t have to go through all the struggles i went through. Family First Always !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another day at the office

Attachments

• At the office.jpg
    At the office.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 30
Yep....plenty of this going on. I got some more of those "Hot Rod" pics too if anybody's interested....

Attachments

• Work.jpg
    Work.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 50
Damn brother i wish i had that much room to work out im jealous for sure. I can’t wait to buy my house or build it. Im stuck in this damn condo right now since i gave my son my house on the water by the beach with dock n all. but atleast i know he won’t have to go through all the struggles i went through. Family First Always !!!

hell yeah dude. Your boy better not put you in a nursing home after that move! Lucky kid with a great father!

12x24 in my gym shed and I’m wishing I went bigger lol ... I wanna add a row machine (the one for bent over rows) and abd/ adductors machine, seated calf raise and a dedicated lat pull down machine at some point ... but..... my space is limited. I miss the commercial gym just because when I was the only one in there I could run a circuit like a boss. I’ll hafta get creative if I’m gonna fit any more shit in this bag tho. Lol

hell yeah dude. Your boy better not put you in a nursing home after that move! Lucky kid with a great father!

12x24 in my gym shed and I’m wishing I went bigger lol ... I wanna add a row machine (the one for bent over rows) and abd/ adductors machine, seated calf raise and a dedicated lat pull down machine at some point ... but..... my space is limited. I miss the commercial gym just because when I was the only one in there I could run a circuit like a boss. I’ll hafta get creative if I’m gonna fit any more shit in this bag tho. Lol

Thanks brother I appreciate the kind words, as far as bent over rows you can always take the barbell and just put weights on one end lay it on the ground and use it like that to make due till you can get something else.

This little bastard was fast and fun to fly in

Attachments

• Choppa.jpg
    Choppa.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 49
Oil Life

Attachments

• Sun.jpg
    Sun.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 51
You either love it or you hate it out here.... I happen to love it.

Attachments

• 2012-08-15_19-55-56_761.jpg
    2012-08-15_19-55-56_761.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 45
I took this pic with a real cheap disposable camera a number of years ago, so please excuse the poor pic quality. But this is the car I got a ride in at the time. A 2005 Ford GT. I met the owner on an online car board, and per my request, he was nice enough to give me a ride in this car when he first got it. It was the nicest,coolest car I've ever had a ride in, and it was the only mid-engine car I've been in. During the ride, while sitting in the passenger seat, I looked over my left shoulder and saw the 5.4L supercharged V8 engine sitting right there behind me and the driver. I could've reached out and touched it if it weren't for the piece of glass between us and the engine block.

The guy did NOT baby that car either. It was a hairy 15 minute ride he gave me. I guess he wanted to make it worth my while since he knew that I was from another state, and that I drove 4 hours just to get a ride in his car. I desperately wanted one of these cars, but the ride I got in it that day was the closest I was ever going to come to owning one due to the $150K price tag which translated to $200K with the mark up due to the demand and the low volume production numbers. I'm not a Ford guy, but that car sure was cool. There was NOT a bad angle on it. It looked good from every single direction I looked at it from.

Attachments

• thumb drive chevelle pics 041.jpg
    thumb drive chevelle pics 041.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back