• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Damn! Did you see him roll over or just the aftermath?

I was actually waiting for his delivery. I was planning to set the vessel that day. I didn't actually see the roll over happen, but I was in the plant and did see it just a few minutes later.
(When I took the pics)

This was nearly directly across the highway from the previous picture I posted.... And only about a week apart when it happened. You can't fix stupid no matter how hard you try.

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 13

uggggh o always hate prepping the floor to install a new one. The glue with the pad stuck to it, the old tack strip that forever wants to mangle your hands. I’ve spent many an hour scraping floors.

say dale, have you ever used one of those Powered machines that scrapes the floor? We use them in a commercial setting tearing out old store flooring etc. those machines are great.

Another fishing trip with my son and a couple of his buddies.... Can you say "Meat Haul" Baby!!

Attachments

• 20170716_152110.jpg
    20170716_152110.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 29
uggggh o always hate prepping the floor to install a new one. The glue with the pad stuck to it, the old tack strip that forever wants to mangle your hands. I’ve spent many an hour scraping floors.

say dale, have you ever used one of those Powered machines that scrapes the floor? We use them in a commercial setting tearing out old store flooring etc. those machines are great.

Yes i have brother but they cost as much as a damn car so i stick with a demo hammer. I can tear out around 800-1000 sq. ft. Of tile and thinset alone in a day with one but man talk about a forearm workout. Oh yeah forgot to quote your one post and tell you the name of those little wall covies in the showers for shampoo etc. etc. are called a niche. Ive been slammed with work thank God !!! Things are starting to look up and I’m actually able to stay booked atleast two weeks out and trying to keep it there so i dont get overwhelmed ya know. Hope all is well with you and yours brother God bless !! By the way this one here is getting 12”x 24” porcelain tile throughout entire condo and new staircase as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These two guys were a couple of my best welders ever!

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 11
IML Gear Cream!
3D Model in a Navisworks file. I can actually rotate this in every direction, zoom in and out, pan side to side.... literally every possible view. This is what we use to build these big projects. Very cool shit!

Attachments

• Model Dump.JPG
    Model Dump.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 25
That does look good as fuck! I was about to crash.... now I gotta eat something

..... And post another picture :cool::cool:

Attachments

• model dump2.JPG
    model dump2.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 22
7e6f6b1224e56cbd1472fde6b8fd5061.jpg

Launched the shit out of that ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife and daughter made me a mint chocolate birthday cake with Andes on top. Dericious!

Attachments

• ED0C3C5F-811E-4C2D-ACDA-CEB79C564D0A.jpeg
    ED0C3C5F-811E-4C2D-ACDA-CEB79C564D0A.jpeg
    451.7 KB · Views: 39
Get Shredded!
These Mo-Fo's are killa... If anyone wants the ingredients let me know. But it is a protein / energy snack

Attachments

• 20200920_083916.jpg
    20200920_083916.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 35
Oh a tens machine. Got it. They do help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's what happens when you over-pressure some process piping.... this was gas so no environmental mess thank God. But definitely had some impacts.

Attachments

• Rup-3.jpg
    Rup-3.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 28
View attachment 54238

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had to post the massive claws ! I love em! Although, my favorite are Jonah Crab Claws w lemon and drawn butter were sooo good! I went to a dumpy fish joint in Miami but; it was famous for their seafood! I could eat my weight in crab! Seafood period, !

Max

Here's what happens when you over-pressure some process piping.... this was gas so no environmental mess thank God. But definitely had some impacts.

$$$$! For you! That is amazing the strength of pressure to do that kind of damage! Holy shit!

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back