• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow Ford enthusiast! Nice pickup man. Ecoboost?

Yup ecoboost I am fairly impressed with it , wasn't sure if it was going to pull my monstrosity of a trailer but it does good . Everybody as good as my gmc 2500 with the 8.1 did. Im with you on jumping out of planes though, not happening. Lol

Monsters “pic you took” contest (ongoing)

Holy shit! That is a long ass MF’er! How big is that place! I am a fan of a 5th wheel or Class B.
Nice Yes I see the Ford! Lol

Max

Monsters “pic you took” contest (ongoing)

Just had to post the massive claws ! I love em! Although, my favorite are Jonah Crab Claws w lemon and drawn butter were sooo good! I went to a dumpy fish joint in Miami but; it was famous for their seafood! I could eat my weight in crab! Seafood period, !

Max

Me too brother !!
I’m really convinced thats why the Mediterranean people live such long healthy lives. Their supposedly the healthiest or longest living if I remember what I read years ago correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too late to change my mind!

I always wanted to try but then i had my son and was to scared of leaving him alone so now 21 years later and still no jump jump. I bet that feeling is killer though. Awesome

Holy shit! That is a long ass MF’er! How big is that place! I am a fan of a 5th wheel or Class B.
Nice Yes I see the Ford! Lol

Max

34 foot with 2 slides. Bought it to live in traveling for work all the time but now its just the ol camp trailer. I'd actually like to get one a little smaller but its paid for and with 4 little girls its kinda nice.

34 foot with 2 slides. Bought it to live in traveling for work all the time but now its just the ol camp trailer. I'd actually like to get one a little smaller but its paid for and with 4 little girls its kinda nice.

That is really great! 4 girls..omg, I have a lot of sisters and I cannot imagine being my papa. Guess that is why he was like a drill instructor when I was little. Girls, well, my sisters are all so complicated. The boys, we just fight and eat, and play. So different. I want a large family too. It is super cool that you take them camping. Some of my favorite vacations are camping and traveling.

Max

This was a fun toy.... I miss having it on cool fall days

Attachments

• 20170813_171132.jpg
    20170813_171132.jpg
    978.8 KB · Views: 21
I always wanted to try but then i had my son and was to scared of leaving him alone so now 21 years later and still no jump jump. I bet that feeling is killer though. Awesome

Amazing feeling it is, once the fear passes its very peaceful.

I missed getting that one off my bucket list too. Always wanted to jump, but just never did it. Now I don't know if I could get out the door! Great pics Standfast

Here's a side view of this bad boy

Attachments

• 20170813_171154.jpg
    20170813_171154.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
Yep jeeps are great .
80060b1ce2617e48a93f8c138cd4f36d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That is really great! 4 girls..omg, I have a lot of sisters and I cannot imagine being my papa. Guess that is why he was like a drill instructor when I was little. Girls, well, my sisters are all so complicated. The boys, we just fight and eat, and play. So different. I want a large family too. It is super cool that you take them camping. Some of my favorite vacations are camping and traveling.

Max

Ya i raise em.like boys , they fight and play , hunt and fish , im always telling em to figure it out or cowgirl up

Ya i raise em.like boys , they fight and play , hunt and fish , im always telling em to figure it out or cowgirl up

A Good Man makes Great Girls with Confidence! {my papa always says!}

Max

A first gen bronco is a dream I may never get accomplished lol. Man even ones you can't imagine being fixable are crazy priced.

Just to give you an idea on how massive the derrick barge crane really is, the boom on the crane we are installing is 220 ft.

Attachments

• 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    903.2 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back