Monsters pic you took contest (ongoing)

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 730
  1. #106
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    9,098

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,290
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,979
    Thanked in
    3,584 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I remember one morning as I was headed out the door, thought Id grab me one of them freihoffer (sp?) some really tasty Dutch sounding donuts anyways... found this note on the box.

    haha I laughed all the way to work, donutless too, I might add.

    little things like that really make my day. Sorry if I broke the contest rules, I was just looking at the collection of letters and remembered that one lol

    not trying to win, just thought it make all you dads out there remember the cute little things your kiddos used to do when they were young and sweet and still loved you haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 61F1FC06-646F-4365-BDB9-0822C1761B9B.jpeg  

  2. #107
    Senior Member

    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    903

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    506
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    677
    Thanked in
    472 Posts
    Rep Points
    19596056

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I remember one morning as I was headed out the door, thought Id grab me one of them freihoffer (sp?) some really tasty Dutch sounding donuts anyways... found this note on the box.

    haha I laughed all the way to work, donutless too, I might add.

    little things like that really make my day. Sorry if I broke the contest rules, I was just looking at the collection of letters and remembered that one lol

    not trying to win, just thought it make all you dads out there remember the cute little things your kiddos used to do when they were young and sweet and still loved you haha
    Stop eating his god damn donuts you big mean person you!

  3. #108
    Carpet-Chewer

    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5,358

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    869
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,800
    Thanked in
    1,091 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I remember one morning as I was headed out the door, thought Id grab me one of them freihoffer (sp?) some really tasty Dutch sounding donuts anyways... found this note on the box.

    haha I laughed all the way to work, donutless too, I might add.

    little things like that really make my day. Sorry if I broke the contest rules, I was just looking at the collection of letters and remembered that one lol

    not trying to win, just thought it make all you dads out there remember the cute little things your kiddos used to do when they were young and sweet and still loved you haha
    Lol. When they used to love you... they will always love you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #109
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,517

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,621
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,318
    Thanked in
    2,097 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bump for those entries. I think manager GGG is thinking about ending this the last day of this month and not waiting the full 30 days as a way to get some goods in someones hands a little faster.

    hopefully he will give us some details soon as far as that goes.

    these pictures are great. Please do keep them coming as a way to better your chances at grabbing some monster goody.

  5. #110
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,286

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,615
    Thanked in
    1,796 Posts
    Rep Points
    49693966

    Not really a cool picture or nothing but this bitch brings her own personal fan to the gym I go to lol
    She crazy.
    Adjustments.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #111
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,517

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,621
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,318
    Thanked in
    2,097 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Not really a cool picture or nothing but this bitch brings her own personal fan to the gym I go to lol
    She crazy.
    Adjustments.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lmao! Never seen that before. Man, people do some crazy stuff.

  7. #112
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    8,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,628
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,592
    Thanked in
    3,665 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Not really a cool picture or nothing but this bitch brings her own personal fan to the gym I go to lol
    She crazy.
    Adjustments.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You say crazy, I say fucking brilliant! Or was the crazy not fan related?

  8. #113
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    521

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    315
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    Rep Points
    15854372

    Side piece
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image-1.jpg  

  9. #114
    Senior Member

    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,680

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    801
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by fit_OG View Post
    The result of monster gear

    Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    Great build!

  10. #115
    Senior Member

    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,680

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    801
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    My epic photography skills:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shower2-SM.jpg  

  11. #116
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,286

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,615
    Thanked in
    1,796 Posts
    Rep Points
    49693966

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    You say crazy, I say fucking brilliant! Or was the crazy not fan related?
    Lol crazy as in her herself but the fan just tops off her other actions. Shes one of those speed racers through her workouts so the fan makes a little sense haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #117
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,286

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,615
    Thanked in
    1,796 Posts
    Rep Points
    49693966

    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    My epic photography skills:
    That ass!!! Excellent. Excellent skills


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #118
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,286

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,615
    Thanked in
    1,796 Posts
    Rep Points
    49693966

    Quote Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
    Side piece
    Thats a fine pair right there!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #119
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,286

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,615
    Thanked in
    1,796 Posts
    Rep Points
    49693966

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    lmao! Never seen that before. Man, people do some crazy stuff.
    That was a first for me to see haha! Maybe she gets hot flashes while working out


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #120
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8,914

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,250
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,291
    Thanked in
    917 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Bump for those entries. I think manager GGG is thinking about ending this the last day of this month and not waiting the full 30 days as a way to get some goods in someones hands a little faster.

    hopefully he will give us some details soon as far as that goes.

    these pictures are great. Please do keep them coming as a way to better your chances at grabbing some monster goody.
    Yeah , winner will be announced the last day of each month .

    We will randomly pick a number , and the post with thag number will be the winner.

    If theres no picture on that post number , the next post with a Picture will be the winner. Makes sence? Lol

    Keeps the pics coming....

    This months winner will get

    2 vials of Xtren 100mg/ml

Similar Threads

  1. GarlicChicken Ongoing Log
    By GarlicChicken in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 487
    Last Post: 06-12-2020, 12:33 PM
  2. Stri8tedGod ongoing log
    By Stri8tedGod in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 08:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums