• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
This is really cool to see. I remember as a young kid I was always out in the driveway fixing on broken shit with my dad. Something that I will always remember. No doubt she will have memories Forever of it also that remind her of her daddy. Very cool that you too have a bonding “hobby” like that.

all these pictures are awesome everyone. Don’t know how the hell we are going to choose a single one as the winner.

I will solve that problem for y'all. I did not post one, so just declare me the winner and avoid hurting any feelings.... lol

Oh yabit will be fun , the best part is my 13 yo daughter is the one motivating me to get it done and She is doing 90 percent of the wrenching.

This is something my pops did with me 3 times growing up and it’s hands down my best memories from my youth, you’re post made me smile broski, enjoy this time buddy. These mementoes will last both of y’alls entire life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty wild camera super car up close! Wouldn’t mind being the operator of this chasing another super car going god knows how fast.
View attachment 52984

I wanna go “ Rollin’ Down Rodeo With A Pocket Full Of Shells!

Max
#fastandfurious

This is something my pops did with me 3 times growing up and it’s hands down my best memories from my youth, you’re post made me smile broski, enjoy this time buddy. These mementoes will last both of y’alls entire life

thanks all of you guys for the positivity, makes me feel like I'm doing something right lol seems like a lot of peoe I know just want to throw their kids a tablet or a phone and do their own thing . My dad and i were always out doing something so im just trying to be half of what he was to me growing up.

That is awesome. I have made a few posts but in the pit, about my current build. I can;t post pics because the car is synonymous with my identity. 1970 Ford Maverick, doing a Restomod/protouring build. Engine is a 4.6L 2v based build.... rare cammer/Tr50 road race aluminum block, over sized bore and stroker will put it 327 c.i. or 5.3L. Trick-flow 195 2v heads, custom cams and intake. Should be roughly 550FWHP. Also getting either a single stage 150 shot or dual stage 250hp shot of NOS. 4r75w trans, 4 wheel disc, 4 link rear suspension, front suspension is A.J.E. k member and SN95 mustang coil overs or air struts (undecided). Car weight should be around 3000 lbs with me in it. Should be fun. If you and your daughter are having as much fun as I am building mine... I know y'all are having a good time. Good Luck

This one is a 74 block bored a little with a mild comp cam 69 heads nothing extreme building it for her dual plane intake and 600 carb serpentine conversion. It will run good i hope but mostly its pretty lol

thanks all of you guys for the positivity, makes me feel like I'm doing something right lol seems like a lot of peoe I know just want to throw their kids a tablet or a phone and do their own thing . My dad and i were always out doing something so im just trying to be half of what he was to me growing up.

Family tradition bro. It’s pretty much all a man can leave his kin. You, my friend, are doing it right for sure. Keep being a good dad. The world needs more.

Get Shredded!
My daughter used to write me letters all the time. They grow up so fast!!! I saved a lot of them and turned them into a collage in my bedroom closet. Every morning before I head in to work I glance over them. Some of them are hilarious too lol

Attachments

• 6F9137DE-912E-4FB8-BEEB-A495AF452582.jpeg
    6F9137DE-912E-4FB8-BEEB-A495AF452582.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 86
A taste of the sunsets I get to view from my front porch...

Attachments

• A01E4D5A-B81A-42B4-ADF4-734DCB1C1EF9.jpeg
    A01E4D5A-B81A-42B4-ADF4-734DCB1C1EF9.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 89
My daughter used to write me letters all the time. They grow up so fast!!! I saved a lot of them and turned them into a collage in my bedroom closet. Every morning before I head in to work I glance over them. Some of them are hilarious too lol

Love these!!!

10/12 pitch?
cool pic bro.
It’s the angle. It was 12/12. Had shingles ripping out of the back as I was climbing up. I don’t use a goat or ridge prob on anything under an 11. Ive been on some nasty 14s that should’ve been replaced 20years ago

It’s the angle. It was 12/12. Had shingles ripping out of the back as I was climbing up. I don’t use a goat or ridge prob on anything under an 11. Ive been on some nasty 14s that should’ve been replaced 20years ago
I’ve never been on a 14 before. 12s are a mother fucker. I’m happy with anything 9 or less. My old ankles are starting to feel it from all the years of abuse. You and I, we got some big ass calves to show for our efforts!... assuming you are on roofs often to pay the bills.

I remember one morning as I was headed out the door, thought I’d grab me one of them freihoffer (sp?) some really tasty Dutch sounding donuts anyways... found this note on the box.

haha I laughed all the way to work, donutless too, I might add.

little things like that really make my day. Sorry if I broke the contest rules, I was just looking at the collection of letters and remembered that one lol

not trying to win, just thought it make all you dads out there remember the cute little things your kiddos used to do when they were young and sweet and still loved you haha

Attachments

• 61F1FC06-646F-4365-BDB9-0822C1761B9B.jpeg
    61F1FC06-646F-4365-BDB9-0822C1761B9B.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 83
I remember one morning as I was headed out the door, thought I’d grab me one of them freihoffer (sp?) some really tasty Dutch sounding donuts anyways... found this note on the box.

little things like that really make my day. Sorry if I broke the contest rules, I was just looking at the collection of letters and remembered that one lol

not trying to win, just thought it make all you dads out there remember the cute little things your kiddos used to do when they were young and sweet and still loved you haha
Stop eating his god damn donuts you big mean person you!

Lol. When they used to love you... they will always love you.

Bump for those entries. I think manager GGG is thinking about ending this the last day of this month and not waiting the full 30 days as a way to get some goods in someone’s hands a little faster.

hopefully he will give us some details soon as far as that goes.

these pictures are great. Please do keep them coming as a way to better your chances at grabbing some monster goody.

IML Gear Cream!
Not really a cool picture or nothing but this bitch brings her own personal fan to the gym I go to lol
She crazy.
View attachment 53061

lmao! Never seen that before. Man, people do some crazy stuff.

Not really a cool picture or nothing but this bitch brings her own personal fan to the gym I go to lol
She crazy.
View attachment 53061

You say crazy, I say fucking brilliant! Or was the crazy not fan related?

You say crazy, I say fucking brilliant! Or was the crazy not fan related?

Lol crazy as in her herself but the fan just tops off her other actions. She’s one of those speed racers through her workouts so the fan makes a little sense haha

Bump for those entries. I think manager GGG is thinking about ending this the last day of this month and not waiting the full 30 days as a way to get some goods in someone’s hands a little faster.

hopefully he will give us some details soon as far as that goes.

these pictures are great. Please do keep them coming as a way to better your chances at grabbing some monster goody.

Yeah , winner will be announced the last day of each month .

We will randomly pick a number , and the post with thag number will be the winner.

If theres no picture on that post number , the next post with a Picture will be the winner. Makes sence? Lol

Keeps the pics coming....

This months winner will get

2 vials of Xtren 100mg/ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back