• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
My one year old
a3337c112748a048ffbcfc201f8bdd64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
proud papa!

Jape isn’t messing around with the full time hard work in and out if the gym. I need you for one day! Help me get me platform done in the backyard. What do you think would be good after I Pour the cement for the base. What material for would be good for dropping some weight on the platform. I if course will have some commercial matting. IM wondering if I should put some shock absorbing layer and plywood , then the mats. A better way maybe ?? I just want to make sure I have a solid base so I can hit the ground with a loaded barbell when needed. ??

Max
in the base layer of dirt put old tires and cut the inner part of the tire out so you just have the tread part. Fill and pack with dirt and tie the rebar to the top of the tire. Form the concrete and get the high strength concrete with fibers and pour 4 inch. 2 layers of real plywood and horse stall mats. Good to go.

in the base layer of dirt put old tires and cut the inner part of the tire out so you just have the tread part. Fill and pack with dirt and tie the rebar to the top of the tire. Form the concrete and get the high strength concrete with fibers and pour 4 inch. 2 layers of real plywood and horse stall mats. Good to go.

Sounds solid! Appreciate it.

Max
#projectx

When I went to get my windows tinted, these were there. Owners were two pretty young Asian guys..I asked what they did for work, they said "owners of several cannabis clubs"
1bead4602b3d8d01e873ad9e876e950d.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Wow, they both have Aventadors. Those are $400k+!

You know how I know Dale c is a manly man?

he uses charcoal to grill with. Charcoal or nothing for me. But I do get that propane is clean and easy.

... Agree with you TO.
I use wood .... idk what that make me but I do know my steaks are famous for the flavor lol

IML Gear Cream!
... Agree with you TO.
I use wood .... idk what that make me but I do know my steaks are famous for the flavor lol

Love the the flavor of a nice Steak cooked like that !! I need to get a new smoker!! Any decent ones that are smaller in size, not too expensive?? Recommendations...

Max

I use propane.... lol

I value a properly seasoned steak... kosher salt, balsamic vinaigrette and A1 sauce... 😋 mmm

I use propane.... lol

I value a properly seasoned steak... kosher salt, balsamic vinaigrette and A1 sauce... mmm

I love balsamic vinegar! I have like 5 different kinds. Like a wine collection!!

Max

Love the the flavor of a nice Steak cooked like that !! I need to get a new smoker!! Any decent ones that are smaller in size, not too expensive?? Recommendations...

Max

Traegar is the easiest and in my opinion the best grill I’ve ever owned. It’s not an inexpensive grill but it’s worth the cost especially with your skills

Traegar is the easiest and in my opinion the best grill I’ve ever owned. It’s not an inexpensive grill but it’s worth the cost especially with your skills

Yes. Traegar is very popular in Canada eh! Lol
They always make the top on consumer lists!
Plus, I have been spending a lot of time outdoors so, may as well! Nothing like a good smoked brisket or Pork Butt!! Mmm!

Max

Wow, they both have Aventadors. Those are $400k+!
Ya these dudes were living large. The shop is near my house so I drive by it quite a bit. I see some exotic rides there from time to time but these take the cake.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Gonna have some fun at the Car Shows when your finished! . I would rather spend my money on a muscle car, a 85-86 Jeep CJ7, or a 71’ Chevy C-10; over buying a Brand New car from a dealership. I just love gas/combustion ride with a lot of horsepower!! Can’t wait to see the finished project

Max

Oh yabit will be fun , the best part is my 13 yo daughter is the one motivating me to get it done and She is doing 90 percent of the wrenching.

Attachments

• 20200723_080142.jpg
    20200723_080142.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
Oh yabit will be fun , the best part is my 13 yo daughter is the one motivating me to get it done and She is doing 90 percent of the wrenching.

It's probably a good thing you clarified her age. I saw the first pic and thought "uh-oh...here come the comments."

It's awesome she's taken an interest and helping/learning. Is this to be her "sweet 16" car?

It's probably a good thing you clarified her age. I saw the first pic and thought "uh-oh...here come the comments."

It's awesome she's taken an interest and helping/learning. Is this to be her "sweet 16" car?

Well she is doing most of the work its only right she gets what she worked so hard for . She will know every piece of it when we are done .

That is so cool ! Daddys girl

Max

Well she is doing most of the work its only right she gets what she worked so hard for . She will know every piece of it when we are done .

That's awesome and will be an experience she will never forget. I have a cousin that is in her 60's now and still has her sweet 16 mustang ('65-67 model, can't remember exact year).

That's awesome and will be an experience she will never forget. I have a cousin that is in her 60's now and still has her sweet 16 mustang ('65-67 model, can't remember exact year).

I feel she will have a little more respect for it as well rather than just handing her the keys to a car as well.

That is awesome. I have made a few posts but in the pit, about my current build. I can;t post pics because the car is synonymous with my identity. 1970 Ford Maverick, doing a Restomod/protouring build. Engine is a 4.6L 2v based build.... rare cammer/Tr50 road race aluminum block, over sized bore and stroker will put it 327 c.i. or 5.3L. Trick-flow 195 2v heads, custom cams and intake. Should be roughly 550FWHP. Also getting either a single stage 150 shot or dual stage 250hp shot of NOS. 4r75w trans, 4 wheel disc, 4 link rear suspension, front suspension is A.J.E. k member and SN95 mustang coil overs or air struts (undecided). Car weight should be around 3000 lbs with me in it. Should be fun. If you and your daughter are having as much fun as I am building mine... I know y'all are having a good time. Good Luck

I feel she will have a little more respect for it as well rather than just handing her the keys to a car as well.
This is really cool to see. I remember as a young kid I was always out in the driveway fixing on broken shit with my dad. Something that I will always remember. No doubt she will have memories Forever of it also that remind her of her daddy. Very cool that you too have a bonding “hobby” like that.

all these pictures are awesome everyone. Don’t know how the hell we are going to choose a single one as the winner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back