• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monsters “pic you took” contest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the weld bevel on the crane install. Three inches thick wall. 80 inch diameter. took 48 hrs. with 4 welders at all times welding....around the clock.

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 33
Good shit guys , we got some hard working mfs in here , Love it !

9c1e2e5ac047668c518fa6cee0542939.jpg

Clean 1 owner
Man I love machinery! Big, small, somewhere in the middle, love it. I grew up around heavy machinery and am quite often around it at work. I never get tired of running equipment. Very amazing that man can build shit that is so efficient in getting work done.

IML Gear Cream!
Man I love machinery! Big, small, somewhere in the middle, love it. I grew up around heavy machinery and am quite often around it at work. I never get tired of running equipment. Very amazing that man can build shit that is so efficient in getting work done.

Man when I started I loved it and when I was a kid riding on the fender of a dozer or loader with my dad but now my body says fuck you every morning so im working my way away from it starting g a business doing something a little easier on my back and knees lol.

This is the first picture I've posted that I didn't actually take myself..... BUT... A dive crew working on a project that I was also working on, did take the picture. They were doing some sub-sea inspection of the facility jacket that is anchored to the sea floor. I have several more bad ass pics from these guys that I will share.

Attachments

• Sea_Turtle.jpg
    Sea_Turtle.jpg
    873.1 KB · Views: 30
eed85da1af2f20089598f4092c2d3c60.plist

Food of course! Was a nice Morning...months ago! Looking forward to Fall/Winter. I miss snow !!

Max

View attachment 54441
A customer gave me this as a tip a few months back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s great working for people who appreciate what we do for them. A job we did a few years back, Asian dude, tipped me a $100 everyday for like three weeks straight until the job was done. He had been screwed by contractors before so in his mind it was a sure way to get us to come back everyday. Dude was loaded, owns 7 teriyaki joints around the area.

It’s great working for people who appreciate what we do for them. A job we did a few years back, Asian dude, tipped me a $100 everyday for like three weeks straight until the job was done. He had been screwed by contractors before so in his mind it was a sure way to get us to come back everyday. Dude was loaded, owns 7 teriyaki joints around the area.

Damn i would love to have a customer like that bro, but still it’s the fact that they show appreciation more than anything ya know what i mean. Satisfying to say the least to know you did your best and someone actually takes notice.

IMG_3686.jpg
After a long day at work sometimes “alotta the times” this simple ramen chicken avacado mix is a great filler with taste

c604208561f4ef296d0614a02da6bf95.jpg

Deer hunting pic

Last picture of the month for me. It was very cool to see everyone's work and play pictures...... Good stuff guys. Good luck to everyone

Attachments

• Shell_Enchilada_3.jpg
    Shell_Enchilada_3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
20 yr old water heater went out two days ago. Had to throw down 2g's today for new install. Looks like the 2 stimulous checks " assuming we get #2 - went to home repairs for me, no fun.
aee902cb9df878a09e7863729c01a6f6.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

20 yr old water heater went out two days ago. Had to throw down 2g's today for new install. Looks like the 2 stimulous checks " assuming we get #2 - went to home repairs for me, no fun.
aee902cb9df878a09e7863729c01a6f6.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Yeah they keep teasing us daily with there un-informal updates.

Lots of cool pics this month guys..

Team MONSTER wants to thank you guys for the support , so
We will have 2 winners this month , each winner will get 2 vials of Xtren

Winners

479 and 357 .

Congrats guys ,

you guys know the rules ,if theres no pic on that post number , the next post with a Pic will be the winner.

Winners please PM me

Attachments

• 20200930_203507.jpg
    20200930_203507.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200930_203525.jpg
    20200930_203525.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 12
This truck driver had a real shitty afternoon. He was specifically told not to enter the plant at this entrance because it had a funny grade to it...... 30 ft. long vessel, internally coated. Damaged several nozzles.... Glad it wasn't my trucking company!

Totally get it. I thought the same thing, until either tripleO or GGG (forget which) posted saying the pics would be randomly selected. Its in this thread somewhere. Personally, I'm a competitive person and enjoy the competition part, so for me I lost interest when it was announced as random. But hey, thats just me. I still think its awesome for Monster to be offering up some free gear every month.
EDIT: or what Dale said
Two years ago, Mrs Swolle enjoying a libation in Vegas
337b326279607767c9f00196c222b4f4.jpg

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Winners

Damn, how's that for some luck? Pretty sure I only posted one pic this month, but it was definitely the hottest. Quality over quantity, lol

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back