• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Asking for my mom

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
my mom is 60. She has low body temps, low energy, and weight gain consistent with hormone deficiency. She's been asking about gear and i explain to her that to get the results she wants she still has to work out and eat better. She says her energy is so low and her joints feel so shitty she doesn't want to. What I'm wondering is could it do her any good for her well being if i started her on a little something? I was thinking a little npp and anavar might bring her a little more quality of life and maybe if she feels better i can get her to the gym. Or maybe just a bit of test. Any thoughts?

My mother takes a low dose of anavar and loves it. Make her do blood work and take time off of it and shouldnt have issues. She always thinks she is growing a mustach but they complain about everything. She is 65 ish i think.

Is she on any kind of hormone replacement? Sounds like she could benefit from some blood work to figure out what is going on. At least then you’d know where to supplement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She isn't on hrt. Her insurance doesn't cover it. I'm thinking low dose anavar and maybe a dash of npp for her joints couldn't hurt too much and might do a world of good. Glad to hear a first hand account of it working for someone else. I doubt a low dose of those will have much androgenic effect.

She isn't on hrt. Her insurance doesn't cover it. I'm thinking low dose anavar and maybe a dash of npp for her joints couldn't hurt too much and might do a world of good. Glad to hear a first hand account of it working for someone else. I doubt a low dose of those will have much androgenic effect.
She hasn’t dabbled is the shots yet the anavar has been enough for her. She tells me she gets her old ass outside and walks 3 miles. It seams like I get anavar for the wife and now her every time I order.

The hormone supplement therapy for women is way trickier than a mans. They need balance between testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone, and every woman's sweet spot in that balance is different. Next to impossible without blood work and balance between the three. If you fk around with this you could turn her into a raging angry woman, crying, depressed, humping anything she can hump, or switching between all three unpredictably

The hormone supplement therapy for women is way trickier than a mans. They need balance between testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone, and every woman's sweet spot in that balance is different. Next to impossible without blood work and balance between the three. If you fk around with this you could turn her into a raging angry woman, crying, depressed, humping anything she can hump, or switching between all three unpredictably

Yikes

I'm aware i can't give her the full benefits a true hrt treatment but would microdosing some var really be that problematic? Plus she could just stop it if it caused issues. I have discouraged her from seeking drugs and tried to get her to the gym. I'm basically just hoping to get her a little boost to hematocrit, metabolism, and mineral retention to get her feeling a little better. As it is now in her natural state, she is extremely depressed, barely eats anything, and keeps gaining weight anyway. She had a stress fracture in her foot from getting heavier while losing bone density. She watches me get more shredded by the day while eating like a pig and i can't blame her for wanting to try something too. Her doctors and insurance just say it's normal aging and hrt isn't covered.

Last edited:
Has she atleast had bloodwork to rule out hypothyroidism or even diabetes? Maybe you could get her to a sports doctor who are more tolerant with AAS use. Otherwise, if you do give her gear, start with only one compound before stacking var, Npp, GH, tbol, primo, winny, etc. I honestly don't know if a little gear will make much difference, but I suppose it's worth a try, but be weary of the brands you use as far as accurate dosing, etc. I would probably stick with trusted overseas pharma brands that are as close to pharma quality as you can get.

I'm aware i can't give her the full benefits a true hrt treatment but would microdosing some var really be that problematic? Plus she could just stop it if it caused issues. I have discouraged her from seeking drugs and tried to get her to the gym. I'm basically just hoping to get her a little boost to hematocrit, metabolism, and mineral retention to get her feeling a little better. As it is now in her natural state, she is extremely depressed, barely eats anything, and keeps gaining weight anyway. She had a stress fracture in her foot from getting heavier while losing bone density. She watches me get more shredded by the day while eating like a pig and i can't blame her for wanting to try something too. Her doctors and insurance just say it's normal aging and hrt isn't covered.
Anavar isn't a good idea imo. Bioidentical hormone replacement is better for wellbeing. You can get her full HRT without insurance. You can order estradiol from India, test cyp from any good source (or DG has test cream coming in). This is a good place to start, 10mg test cyp weekly and .5mg estradiol. It's going to make dramatic changes, most likely she'll feel like a million bucks once the test kicks in.

One thing that's very important is to have her breast exams done regularly and for her to keep an eye on any lump development. Estrogen can cause breast cancer in women as they get older, but it also makes them feel much better.

IML Gear Cream!
Anavar isn't a good idea imo. Bioidentical hormone replacement is better for wellbeing. You can get her full HRT without insurance. You can order estradiol from India, test cyp from any good source (or DG has test cream coming in). This is a good place to start, 10mg test cyp weekly and .5mg estradiol. It's going to make dramatic changes, most likely she'll feel like a million bucks once the test kicks in.

One thing that's very important is to have her breast exams done regularly and for her to keep an eye on any lump development. Estrogen can cause breast cancer in women as they get older, but it also makes them feel much better.

Can u pm a source for the estradiol? She does get regular exams but hasn't been checked for thyroid. I can get t3 as well but it's kinda scary.

Back