• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Safe to order?

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it safe to order from pharmacom considering all the coronavirus nonsense? Overseas products from pharmacom, for me, have always provided much better results than that of domestic, even though everyone claims it's the same. No it's not. It's not the same. It's like saying that a generic medication is the same as a brand medication. We all know it's not the same.

If I order from pharmacom overseas, am I going to wait four to six weeks for my package to be delivered to me?

I’d expect anything from across the pond to take longer than expected based off of what I’ve seen people say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it safe to order from pharmacom considering all the coronavirus nonsense? Overseas products from pharmacom, for me, have always provided much better results than that of domestic, even though everyone claims it's the same. No it's not. It's not the same. It's like saying that a generic medication is the same as a brand medication. We all know it's not the same.

If I order from pharmacom overseas, am I going to wait four to six weeks for my package to be delivered to me?

So you have blood work and reports from labs to confirm this?

So you have blood work and reports from labs to confirm this?

Don't need that. I am the blood work and labs. If someone offers me a glass of milk but tells me it's chocolate milk but it clearly looks like milk and tastes like pure milk, why does it need to be sent to for testing? I can see and taste that there isn't any chocolate in that. Have a great day, sir.

Don't need that. I am the blood work and labs. If someone offers me a glass of milk but tells me it's chocolate milk but it clearly looks like milk and tastes like pure milk, why does it need to be sent to for testing? I can see and taste that there isn't any chocolate in that. Have a great day, sir.

Plenty of local shops have sent out samples that disprove your logic. It’s clear you don’t research. Basicstero used to sell praetorian, yet here you are.

I am not attacking you just your argument. If what you say is true and you have real proof besides "muh feelings" please enlighten all of us. I buy domestic and so far so good, but I have no verifiable proof it is any better or worse than any other sponsor here. I will also add if you have proof and it turns out you are correct I would side with you 100%. If yo make a claim like this you need to back it up is all I or anybody else is saying or expects. You didn't say in my opinion, or it seems like maybe... you said it as 100% fact based. Using taste as an example is not a good analogy either. I could put a blind fold on you add artificial chocolate taste to regular white milk and you would believe it is chocolate milk when it really is not. This is why labs and blood work are so important. I am not saying you are wrong, but you need proof. I got no beef with you as a person. You are entitled to your opinion but in this case that is all it is and you are presenting it as a fact a guarantee. When was the last time you ordered domestic?

Ah yes, the tried and true feelz and bonez panels

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

What are the latest delivery times ? I know it's longer due to COVID. Can we get a rough estimate ? A month ? two ?

ive orderd 2 times in the past 3 months across the pond,, turnaround was about 2 months,, same as always , but that dont mean yours will be the same, so many factors,,

you are just gonna have to put your'e big boy pants on and just order and wait,

How about the current delivery times from the international warehouse inside Europe?

Back