• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HPLC Stenbolone

Damn.... I forgot about sten.... never ran it before...i shoulda got some last order a day ago.....lol... whelp next time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sten/Winny seems to be the combo for hardening up and not holding water. Good you posted, I had forgot that you guys made that.

Max

Sten definitely hardens you up but it’s not as good as masteron. The thing that it does have over masteron is the timing. Sten works super fast as masteron takes a while and you have to already be at a lower BF to get results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sten/Winny seems to be the combo for hardening up and not holding water. Good you posted, I had forgot that you guys made that.

Max

I’m about run this
Sust
Winny
Sten
Var
Provirion
Then switch from sten to primo

I’m about run this
Sust
Winny
Sten
Var
Provirion
Then switch from sten to primo

Probably could consider, not using Var until done with sten. Your dropping Sten for Primo anyway and Primo/Var is verra nice.

Sus/Sten/Win/Provi
Then
Sust/Primo/Win-Var (or Var)

Max

Will do sir should I drop provirion too?

IML Gear Cream!
Probably could consider, not using Var until done with sten. Your dropping Sten for Primo anyway and Primo/Var is verra nice.

Sus/Sten/Win/Provi
Then
Sust/Primo/Win-Var (or Var)

Max

Tammy won’t is inj so I’ll drop winny for var

Feels /neural dht benefits of sten blow masteron out of the water. +less back pumps and joint pain than winny, Way superior for bjj/mma, any athlete imo

Pinning 2x's a day? What MG you guys doing... I have 3 bottles dosed at 50mg/ml

Damn.... I forgot about sten.... never ran it before...i shoulda got some last order a day ago.....lol... whelp next time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
You won’t be disappointed…I really enjoyed it w winny

If Sten works like Mast, I will give it a try. I love Mast but that and Winny fucked up my hairline. I had a full head of hair before those 2 compounds pulled a Weinstein on my hairline and raped it.

Sten is like anadrol… strength and thich ass bloods

Back