• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mt2

Oldred91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who here has experimented with mt2 ?
What success did you have?
What sides?
Would you do it again?
What protocol did you go with?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

* Melanotan 2 protocol:
* Dosage Day 1 to 3 – 0.25mg ( 250 mcg)
* Day 4 – 0.5mg (500 mcg)
* Desired 0.5mg (500 mcg) – Every 3 to 4 days
Conservative approach –To avoid as many side effects as possible. Follow this Slow and steady approach.
Further research says to start at 0.050mg (50 mcg) and add 0.025mg to 0.050mg (25 to 50 mcg) per week maximum. *Getting 10 minutes extra of sunlight per week.
After Desired color is attained, .5-1mg per week to maintain.

Max

* Melanotan 2 protocol:
* Dosage Day 1 to 3 – 0.25mg ( 250 mcg)
* Day 4 – 0.5mg (500 mcg)
* Desired 0.5mg (500 mcg) – Every 3 to 4 days
Conservative approach –To avoid as many side effects as possible. Follow this Slow and steady approach.
Further research says to start at 0.050mg (50 mcg) and add 0.025mg to 0.050mg (25 to 50 mcg) per week maximum. *Getting 10 minutes extra of sunlight per week.
After Desired color is attained, .5-1mg per week to maintain.

Max
Thanks bro.
I am doing something fairly similar, I actually started at .33mg 1x a day before bed to try to be able to sleep off any negative side, tho I've noticed I do wake up with a pretty irritating headache that lingers most of the morning.
I planned to do .33mg for about 10days to see where I am but to be honest I'll probably just do it a couple more days and then go down to .25mg to see if it will get the headache and other sides away.

Something else I've noticed when i started it is that about 1hr or so after pinning I get a weird clammy feeling throughout the night, I'll wake up and feel like I'm cold but I'll be kinda clammy and sweating? Is this something you have experienced Max?

Thanks bro.
I am doing something fairly similar, I actually started at .33mg 1x a day before bed to try to be able to sleep off any negative side, tho I've noticed I do wake up with a pretty irritating headache that lingers most of the morning.
I planned to do .33mg for about 10days to see where I am but to be honest I'll probably just do it a couple more days and then go down to .25mg to see if it will get the headache and other sides away.

Something else I've noticed when i started it is that about 1hr or so after pinning I get a weird clammy feeling throughout the night, I'll wake up and feel like I'm cold but I'll be kinda clammy and sweating? Is this something you have experienced Max?

Nausea that caused be to have that light sweat feeling and flushing. But I used it wrong. I went striaght in w a 1/2mg. So I learned real quick to micro dose for a while. Random erections happen too.

Max

search here - there are a shit ton of posts on this and like a broken record it repeats every few months
max protocol is good but I would say you dont even need 500 mcg- you can cap at 250 using that protocol and be just fine

I have used it from 2 sources on here with one giving alot faster results. They both turn me Guatemalan with no nausea on either. I pin with a 29g 5/8 right around my belly button.

The one I am running now is from Recon and seems to act a little more like mt1. I pin 1/2mg one hour before tanning and in 3 days I drastically changed. Before I was pinning at night with 1/2mg for a week and not much happened.

The one I used last year was PSL. I pinned 1/2mg at night for 3 days then went to the pool that weekend I changed to where I was worried about getting deported.

I am not sure what the difference is between the 2 but there is a difference. If you have multiple bottles the peptides have a longer shelf life if kept in the freezer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have used it from 2 sources on here with one giving alot faster results. They both turn me Guatemalan with no nausea on either. I pin with a 29g 5/8 right around my belly button.

The one I am running now is from Recon and seems to act a little more like mt1. I pin 1/2mg one hour before tanning and in 3 days I drastically changed. Before I was pinning at night with 1/2mg for a week and not much happened.

The one I used last year was PSL. I pinned 1/2mg at night for 3 days then went to the pool that weekend I changed to where I was worried about getting deported.

I am not sure what the difference is between the 2 but there is a difference. If you have multiple bottles the peptides have a longer shelf life if kept in the freezer.

Mine in currently using is from recon as well bigtoe.
I might pm you about some things if you dont mind.

Mine in currently using is from recon as well bigtoe.
I might pm you about some things if you dont mind.

Sure anytime. I'm on the road and out of service so I might not answer immediately

Sure anytime. I'm on the road and out of service so I might not answer immediately

Ok man I appreciate it.
I'm using 32g 5/16 slins. I think I'm going to try out what you use.

I use it every year now. Year round for the most part.

I reconstitute it with 3mL bac water, and do about .1mL each shot. The day before and the evening after tanning/being in the sun. If you look at the pics in my log, you'll see I'm about 2 shades darker than I was a week ago, and I only did 3 shots. One day in the sun, and one 7 minute tanning session. Other than the nausea, I love it

IML Gear Cream!
Made my panis hard as steel! 😀
I used to use melanotan II all the time. Got super dark. The nausea and fatigue suck but I took it before bed so it wasn’t too bad. Never use it preworkout. It’ll mess up your workout.

Made my panis hard as steel!
I used to use melanotan II all the time. Got super dark. The nausea and fatigue suck but I took it before bed so it wasn’t too bad. Never use it preworkout. It’ll mess up your workout.
I definitely have to take it b4 bed, I couldn't be productive in anything if not. Only issue I have had is bad headache in the morning and feeling clammy cold sweats thru the night.. but I'm going to try to adjust dosage to see if I can lessen it.

I definitely have to take it b4 bed, I couldn't be productive in anything if not. Only issue I have had is bad headache in the morning and feeling clammy cold sweats thru the night.. but I'm going to try to adjust dosage to see if I can lessen it.

Lower the dose for sure

Drop it down to 100mcg. It’s going to get you very dark over time so no need to rush things if you’re getting sides like that.

Drop it down to 100mcg. It’s going to get you very dark over time so no need to rush things if you’re getting sides like that.
I agree. I've taken 2 nights off of it. I'm going to start back tonight at the 100mcg, I will be doing work out side most of the day tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll notice a little difference after already using it for those days and I'll just continue at the low dose now out.

Back