• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Research Chemicals Source

thewidowsson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings Brothers,
Its been a while since I've posted. Can someone please private message me a domestic source for research chemicals (letrozole) and or let me know if Madison James Research is still a reliable source.

Thanks for your help.

Madison James turned scammer years ago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir, my code WES15 works at www.reconpeptides.com for 15% off all your RC orders

That code also works at MA Research, which is also a great brand, but they are not a sponsor here.

I’ve used them products not very good

Amino asylum way better

Recon for all your RC and Peptide needs, best I have tried and customer support is solid.

Madison James is no good they may send out products but I've heard for years on different boards to stay away even from vets on private boards.amino asylum,reconpeptides,others are worth a try

I was a little worried about ordering couple bottles of TB 500 from recon peptides because the site had no contact info or address on it. So they are legit? I don’t see bac water or pins on the site but saw them listed on the sticky.

Here is our forum STICKY List. ANd we have a sale going right now. Use code "SCHOOL" at checkout for 30% off all Research Chems

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/95418-%2A%2ASTICKY%2A%2A-RECON-PEPTIDES-Product-List-and-Ordering-Instructions%21-Must-See%21%21%21

I use madison james all the time, zero issues.

I'm relatively sure like 90% that they got busted a years back.

if that is true you are buying from our wonderful Govt and the rest of your mail is prob being watched. Just a heads up.

I would dig very deep to verify what I am saying to you.

Back