Coming Back Full Time!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Test Is BEST!


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    28

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    236333873

    Coming Back Full Time!

    Life has been more than crazy the last 4-5 years (lots of injuries and life events) but I'm hoping to get back into the brotherhood again. I've missed the sense of family among many of my bodybuilding friends. Hope to get started back up on the forums full time again and contribute as much as I can, while also shutting my mouth as learning from the veterans.

    It's been a while and I'm blessed to be back.

    Be well all,

    Myth
    Currently on script TRT @ 250mg Test-C/Week

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    A whole new world
    Posts
    2,748

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,233
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,402
    Thanked in
    1,079 Posts
    Rep Points
    469164997

    8 posts in 3 years, you have been busy! Lol. Welcome back to the board bro.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,700

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,469
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,307
    Thanked in
    1,484 Posts
    Rep Points
    1653021527

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth1989 View Post
    Life has been more than crazy the last 4-5 years (lots of injuries and life events) but I'm hoping to get back into the brotherhood again. I've missed the sense of family among many of my bodybuilding friends. Hope to get started back up on the forums full time again and contribute as much as I can, while also shutting my mouth as learning from the veterans.

    It's been a while and I'm blessed to be back.

    Be well all,

    Myth
    Hey I remember you from way back in the phf days..good to see u back bro

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Test Is BEST!


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    28

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    236333873

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    8 posts in 3 years, you have been busy! Lol. Welcome back to the board bro.
    Thank you, I've had 8 surgeries since 2016 so I've been down and out!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Hey I remember you from way back in the phf days..good to see u back bro

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    Thank you bro! PHF days thats way back then!
    Currently on script TRT @ 250mg Test-C/Week

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    A whole new world
    Posts
    2,748

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,233
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,402
    Thanked in
    1,079 Posts
    Rep Points
    469164997

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth1989 View Post
    Thank you, I've had 8 surgeries since 2016 so I've been down and out!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Thank you bro! PHF days thats way back then!
    DAYUM EIGHT SURGERIES. I hope they got you all fixed up now then!

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,047

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,152
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,541
    Thanked in
    2,582 Posts
    Rep Points
    52561150

    Welcome back and i wish you many many gains

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,809

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,820
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,118
    Thanked in
    2,173 Posts
    Rep Points
    56871576

    Welcome back! Glad your ok


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,490

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23,133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,010
    Thanked in
    8,073 Posts
    Rep Points
    653520769

    Welcome Back

    Max

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,440
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yeah from back at PHF. “DM”. Right?

    damn I got a good memory.
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com




    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

  10. #10
    Test Is BEST!


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    28

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    236333873

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Yeah from back at PHF. “DM”. Right?

    damn I got a good memory.
    Thats me, that goes way way back thats my original username then switched to TheMyth when PHF allowed that change of username.

    Happy to be back!
    Currently on script TRT @ 250mg Test-C/Week

  11. #11
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,440
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth1989 View Post
    Thats me, that goes way way back thats my original username then switched to TheMyth when PHF allowed that change of username.

    Happy to be back!
    welcome back bro
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com




    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Durro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,052

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,306
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    950
    Thanked in
    597 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Welcome back!

  13. #13
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Atlanta, GA, US
    Posts
    2

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Welcome back!

  14. #14
    www.DrugsGear.com
    BOARD REP
    adhome01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,439

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,852
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    313
    Thanked in
    249 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Welcome back to the forum!


    DrugsGear.Com
    Contact me for deep discounts!
    Fast, Domestic, Pharm Products
    No minimum

  15. #15
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,410

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,741
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    649
    Thanked in
    463 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Welcome back ~

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-04-2017, 10:29 PM
  2. Visions back FULL TIME..
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-25-2016, 08:23 AM
  3. Full time
    By biker66 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 10:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums