• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HPLC Test Results #2

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
More tests coming next month for orals, blends and ancillaries along with anything else I didn't send this time.

Attachments

• Test Report #07154.png
    Test Report #07154.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 444
  • Test Report #07155.png
    Test Report #07155.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 476
  • Test Report #07163.png
    Test Report #07163.png
    208 KB · Views: 442
Thanks for doing this GC! Placing order number... I dunno lost count at this point. Always satisfied with everything I’ve tried from GC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im going to have to try these guys out. Seems like there is a pretty big following.

Fucking Great Guy & Great Products!! Been using GC for a couple years now & i have made so many dam orders he probably knows my shipping address off the top of his head! I have some legit pharma ancillaries that i bought to try & i dont take cuz GC's r superior, same thing with my script test boxes of pharma sitting in safe.

IML Gear Cream!
GC is one of the greats:twothumbs: These guys are a class act

Going even back past the
"Forgive me lord, for I am pinning"
I've been loyal.
I've sent a dozen people his way, easily.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

I've been eyeing that up myself, do you have any experience with it if so hows the pip
not yet but decreasing my oil consumption by two thirds has me thinking about it as that’s my favorite stack. Not sure I trust high mg blends as I do each hormone on its own.

not yet but decreasing my oil consumption by two thirds has me thinking about it as that’s my favorite stack. Not sure I trust high mg blends as I do each hormone on its own.

Well hopefully someone will provide us with feedback on their experience as i'm with you on reducing oil volume.

Get Shredded!
I didn't have any PIP at all with the 6ix Hundred Blend, as I've copyrighted the name.

???There's a 600 Test/Deca/Mast blend?

I ran the TPP/NPP/Mast 300 blend and loved it. Apparently I need a new list...

Can't wait to hit the next blast with Test at 700/wk, NPP 450/wk, abombs 50-100ed. Nov cant come quick enough...need to cruise for a min.

Is the test cyp overdosed by 64mg? Or is 300mg/ml.

Is the test cyp overdosed by 64mg? Or is 300mg/ml.

Both Test E/C were overdosed. I always overdose Test products a bit but I underestimated the purity levels this round and ended up with significantly higher dosed test E/C than expected. I'm not anyones TRT doctor although if enough people asked for it I can make a very specific TRT type dosage and put that out. That doesn't seem to be a concern though for most.

Both Test E/C were overdosed. I always overdose Test products a bit but I underestimated the purity levels this round and ended up with significantly higher dosed test E/C than expected. I'm not anyones TRT doctor although if enough people asked for it I can make a very specific TRT type dosage and put that out. That doesn't seem to be a concern though for most.

Do you have any of this batch of cyp and tren ace available ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

???There's a 600 Test/Deca/Mast blend?

I ran the TPP/NPP/Mast 300 blend and loved it. Apparently I need a new list...

Can't wait to hit the next blast with Test at 700/wk, NPP 450/wk, abombs 50-100ed. Nov cant come quick enough...need to cruise for a min.
There surely was.
Not sure if there still is.
It's a product he literally lost money on lol

I've been eyeing that up myself, do you have any experience with it if so hows the pip
I guarantee it's gonna have pip. It's 600mg per mL lol. I've heard it's got the viscosity of gear oil, as I'd imagine considering it's so much dissolved solids. I'll probably try it one day, but not in the near future. The TPP/NPP/Mast P is great though

My comment wasn't meant to be negative in anyway. Was just curious, when overdosing like that sometimes it pushes your recipe over the edge and you get some unexpected crashing down the road.

My comment wasn't meant to be negative in anyway. Was just curious, when overdosing like that sometimes it pushes your recipe over the edge and you get some unexpected crashing down the road.

Didn't take it negatively so no worries there man. Just wanted to give a better explanation. I do understand what you mean by that with the potential for crashing down the line but it's a pretty small concern as a general thing as it happens so rarely I don't put much worry into it. If for some reason something did crash even years later I would still just replace it as that would obviously be my fault.

I can discuss recipes with you via email if you want but pretty sure I'm outside the box when it comes to that so not going into any of that in the open. Anyone else making DHB with no guaiacol? I am and it tests perfectly and has a super low level of pip relatively speaking for DHB.

I know you brew so would be happy to discuss some stuff if you ever wanted.

Was there any testing on your Deca 300 and Sustanon 300?

Back