• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injectable versions of orals

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just wanted to hear how members liked,felt and used injectable versions of orals like injectable anadrol and the differences...

You ready to pin it everyday, 2x per day?!?
I've been doing this a long time and can handle some volume in my shots, but I'd still rather get 200mgs of test, mast, or deca instead of 50mgs of Dbol of 40mgs of SD.
It's just a lot in all honesty. Orals are orals for a reason. You have to dose them often. That's my honest opinion after 10 years of cycling.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I’m just gathering information so keep that in mind. Just want to learn about it before i even think about starting something.

so what about pip?

Also once I get a few days in with an oral cycle with dbol for example it starts building up and giving me stomach issues, bloating, Diarrhea constipation pretty much to the point its not worth it. So since you Inject it straight into your muscle and it does not have to go through your digestive track do the Injectable versions of Oreos help bypass any stomach issues?

personally, i have tried inj. d-bol, inj. anadrol. inj. s-drol.I agree w CL31, there's a reason they make orals. the only one i liked better was inj. s-drol and that's because i only do it on w/o days as a pre-w/o. It,for me is just too much to keep up with trying to pin .5 ccs every day. a lot easier to just take a pill every day. just my .02 cents ( the only other reason to do inj. over oral is like w/s-drol the sides are alot worse w/oral, for me,. Got terrible lethargy w/oral. none w/inj.)

that's weird. most of my digestive issues come from inj. it seems. never had any probs. w/ d-bol other than mild gyno. as far as pip, personally, the water based inj. don't seem to bother me, but i have heard others say it burned. you really have to experiment and see what works best for YOU. i will say water-based winny will burn your ass up( should say my ass) there again,some guys can do it and it doesnt bother them so.......

Totally agree with my Brothers here..but some love inj orals..to each's own..give HR a week and his opinion of SD...inj will be greater

oh i didnt mean anything neg. about the SD brother, i love it! big diff. in the oral vs inj. the inj. gets in there and does its job and then its gone and that's what i like-no lethargy either like w/oral - BIG diff.- night and day

that's weird. most of my digestive issues come from inj. it seems. never had any probs. w/ d-bol other than mild gyno. as far as pip, personally, the water based inj. don't seem to bother me, but i have heard others say it burned. you really have to experiment and see what works best for YOU. i will say water-based winny will burn your ass up( should say my ass) there again,some guys can do it and it doesnt bother them so.......
Well to me it makes sense that injecting it so it doesn’t have to go through your stomach and break down like a pill would help with some of the digestive side effects and a little bit on the liver but it’s still toxic.

And as far as having to do it so much I feel like because it’s an oil it probably last longer than an oral as well. A lot of people Don’t realize when you pop a tablet of say dbol, Yeah sure it’s most potent that day but there is an extended period of elevated testosterone for days after I believe, so taking an injectable version of that seems to me like it would for sure be in your system longer

I like injectables anadrol and dbol 1 hour pre workout. 50 mgs

I gotta be honest, this oil based winstrol im pinning is making me feel like absolute shit. Ill never opt for iniectable winny again.

I had a decent experience with injectable drol, though a lot of it crystallized and was probably wasted.

Count me as a vote for taking them the old fashioned way, how God intended.

That being said I will probably try injectable superdrol

IML Gear Cream!
Good honest insight, thank you. What lab name of wininInjectable are you using now and what was the lab of the drol?
I gotta be honest, this oil based winstrol im pinning is making me feel like absolute shit. Ill never opt for iniectable winny again.

I had a decent experience with injectable drol, though a lot of it crystallized and was probably wasted.

Count me as a vote for taking them the old fashioned way, how God intended.

That being said I will probably try injectable superdrol

- - - Updated - - -

I like injectables anadrol and dbol 1 hour pre workout. 50 mgs
Which name injectable drol?

Anyone ever test zphc or spectrums injectable dbol and of drol see if it was legit?

Injectable SD would be the only one worth pinning myself 1x-2x per day lol

Who is pinning injectable orals twice a day?

That's assanine.

Pre Workout. Done.
To get the most advantage out of them, it's certainly not assanine. Pinning yourself twice a day in the ass could be assanine lol

PWO Power
I still use them.
Just not ED!
cd0658590f997cbe93f2d92760df99bc.jpg

If someone like me who gets flare ups of IBS are injectable versions of oral drugs gonna help a little with that?

Back