• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CDC is out

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Corona is a real lab made virus
Minimally fatal, used for
Political purposes...

We knew them and the WHO
faked this all along....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200714-221512.png
    Screenshot_20200714-221512.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 111
I guess we will check the status after November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unbelievable that we need to do this.. cant even trust ur own

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I do believe it’s possibly man made but basically what’s happened is Trump is trying blame another failure on something other than his incompetence.

I do believe it’s possibly man made but basically what’s happened is Trump is trying blame another failure on something other than his incompetence.

:goldenahower:

Typical mindless TDS libtard, wow are you insane...

I've been hearing (including from people I know in medical field) that testing numbers were being faked. More evidence:

ERRORS FOUND: Florida's positivity rate is skewed.
#FOX35 went through #COVID19 test reports & found many clinics reporting 100% positivity. @orlandohealth
admits their number is wrong, saying it shows 98% positive, but it's actually 9.4%. @fox35orlando

https://twitter.com/Fox35Amy/status/1282982855430340610?s=20

False test results are going on everywhere across the country... Big numbers translates into big fear

False test results are going on everywhere across the country... Big numbers translates into big fear

Agreed. The only thing that stood out about this one for me is msm reporting it and not just the conspiracy theorists.

Could you elaborate, with facts, hard data from multiple reliable sources, please be specific no generalizations.....

IML Gear Cream!
I've been hearing (including from people I know in medical field) that testing numbers were being faked. More evidence:

ERRORS FOUND: Florida's positivity rate is skewed.
#FOX35 went through #COVID19 test reports & found many clinics reporting 100% positivity. @orlandohealth
admits their number is wrong, saying it shows 98% positive, but it's actually 9.4%. @fox35orlando

https://twitter.com/Fox35Amy/status/1282982855430340610?s=20
This is happening all over the Country. They call it an "error" LOL its F'ing fraud. 100% of folks tested were positive in multiple Counties. Anyone who thinks the current system is honest is mentally retarded. Trump is protecting us and the dems just beg to be lied to.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/f...-have-not-reported-negative-covid-19-results?

It”s been going on since day one.

It is man made, trump created it and he coughed on people at his rallies to help spread it. He should hang for this.

Well said. Trump knows his sheep will believe anything he says. That’s why he ran on the Republican ticket.

It is man made, trump created it and he coughed on people at his rallies to help spread it. He should hang for this.

I hate to ask but is that sarcasm? lol.... you never know these days...

This is normally where they have zero evidence and the name calling starts. Like “you’re a bigot and a racist bc you support trump. I don’t converse with racists. This conversation is over”. You can’t reason with anyone that gets butthurt over a MAGA hat.

Back