• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Redskins Owner Caves To Leftist Mob Decides To Change Team Name

They’re going after cheifs now too... why does the left hate injuns so bad?

Lefts just hate everything and anything, total TDS delusional retard crybabies.
-
[FONT=&quot]Mount Rushmore[/FONT][FONT=&quot]...

In 1996, when Bill Clinton visited during his re-election campaign, ABC news called it "a place where American ingenuity and American creativity came together and formed an amazing American accomplishment"...

In 2008, when Barack Obama campaigned there, CNN [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]called Mount Rushmore [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a majestic site and "every president should visit"...

In 2016, Bernie Sanders campaigned there and said he was "humbled to be in the presence of four of the greatest American presidents"...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]CNN described the scene as "awe-inspiring"...

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] In 2020, Trump visits. CNN [/FONT][FONT=&quot]called it a celebration of white supremacy and "Trump will stand before two former slave owners on land wrestled away from Native Americans"...

If you [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]think the main stream media [/FONT][FONT=&quot]isn't agenda-driven, you have your head in the sand.[/FONT]

next they will complain that people of color are not represented in sports only white supremacist images of vikings and patriots

Why aren’t white ppl bitching about low representation of players in the nfl and nba?

Majority is black players... if we are going to have fair representation then should only have black male population of 7%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why aren’t white ppl bitching about low representation of players in the nfl and nba?

Majority is black players... if we are going to have fair representation then should only have black male population of 7%.

I think eventually they will learn a hard lesson, football is a white sport, most mexicans watch soccer, once whites say fuck the NFL and attendance drops and sponsors have to pull out, and it eventually makes it to the players paychecks then you will see a different pattern. working class taxes pay for the stadiums, and white people fill those seats. they arent catering to their audience. I'm done with football. overpaid crybabies

I think eventually they will learn a hard lesson, football is a white sport, most mexicans watch soccer, once whites say fuck the NFL and attendance drops and sponsors have to pull out, and it eventually makes it to the players paychecks then you will see a different pattern. working class taxes pay for the stadiums, and white people fill those seats. they arent catering to their audience. I'm done with football. overpaid crybabies

I agree. And personally I am done with football.

Very bad taste in my mouth after all this crap. Started with Kapernick nigger horseshit.

IML Gear Cream!
I from the area, libs have been bitching about the name forever. Its sounding like the new name will be the Red Wolves or Warriors.

I talk to Rey Maualuga and few other retired NFL players. They hate what they are seeing.... They want police reform but Rey admits his flaws at least. He got a D.U.I. 2 days ago lol. My wife's sister bailed him out.

Future team names.

The Gainsville Ghey's
The Texas Trannies
Anaheim ANTIFA's
Louisiana Lesbians

Im sure ther will be a push in the future for something like that.

Police reform, trouble-makers see it as reform, I see it as "people reform" stop committing crimes, you wont be in that predicament.

Yes, like all trades/careers, there are some dumb and bad cops. BUT, how many millions of arrersts per year? Or hundreds of thousands (whatever).
Cherry picking the few bad guys and rioting is the problem. Retard Reform is whats needed.

(edit - wow, over 10 million arrests per year, and on a downward spiral. That is of course before 2020 when RETARD happened.).

Minute amount of arrests gone horrible wrong compared the 10 million plus arrests. Cherry pick, whine, go on attack over the minority.
Sounds like todays retarded world... (social media, liberals, karens, jeffries, SJW's, etc). :whatthefuck:

Attachments

• 10-mil.JPG
    10-mil.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 17
Future team names.

The Gainsville Ghey's
The Texas Trannies
Anaheim ANTIFA's
Louisiana Lesbians

Im sure ther will be a push in the future for something like that.

Police reform, trouble-makers see it as reform, I see it as "people reform" stop committing crimes, you wont be in that predicament.

Yes, like all trades/careers, there are some dumb and bad cops. BUT, how many millions of arrersts per year? Or hundreds of thousands (whatever).
Cherry picking the few bad guys and rioting is the problem. Retard Reform is whats needed.

(edit - wow, over 10 million arrests per year, and on a downward spiral. That is of course before 2020 when RETARD happened.).

Minute amount of arrests gone horrible wrong compared the 10 million plus arrests. Cherry pick, whine, go on attack over the minority.
Sounds like todays retarded world... (social media, liberals, karens, jeffries, SJW's, etc). :whatthefuck:

what has me worried bro. Is that the number of arrests will keep going down each year. Not because people aren’t committing crimes, but because police officers are scared to do their job out of fear of being falsely accused of police brutality, racism etc. Let alone the fact they are afraid to use deadly force if they need to.

I was talking to a close family friend, a local sherriff. He said he is afraid to do his job like he needs to due to all this bullshit. More and more folks are realizing they don’t want to be law enforcement. Where will this leave us as law abiding citizens? With a police force that has to be over cautious dealing with the scum of society.

what has me worried bro. Is that the number of arrests will keep going down each year. Not because people aren’t committing crimes, but because police officers are scared to do their job out of fear of being falsely accused of police brutality, racism etc. Let alone the fact they are afraid to use deadly force if they need to.

I was talking to a close family friend, a local sherriff. He said he is afraid to do his job like he needs to due to all this bullshit. More and more folks are realizing they don’t want to be law enforcement. Where will this leave us as law abiding citizens? With a police force that has to be over cautious dealing with the scum of society.
I would quit and get a high paying job at blackwater

Back