• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gorilla labs

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
600mg test e weekly. Eod pins. Last pin Saturday morning, labs Monday.

1/2mg adex ed at this point in time.

Was also running tren and mast p at 300mg per week.
0833ffeb9a25dea7c455f8c5004d34bf.jpg

Sick! Free test was close to 50% also of total! Nice

Max

Have you tried their anavar? I'd like to see reviews on their orals before trying them out :-/

Have you tried their anavar? I'd like to see reviews on their orals before trying them out :-/

Gorilla is probably the best UGL we have here. They’ve been consistent since their beginning over 10 years ago. I used them almost exclusively for 8 years and my ex used their var and winny for 2 years with her cycles.

I'm going to test it before trying it. I will post results but I was wondering if its not real then will they reimburse me? If I post labs and use my own money to get it tested is there a chance of getting a discount on the next order? Just curious

wouldn't you want the estrogen a little higher with that test level?

wouldn't you want the estrogen a little higher with that test level?
No.

How high your test level is doesn't impact where your body feels best in relation estrogen.

I feel good from 20-40. This was in the last few weeks of prep as well so it was on the bottom end.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro you have 2 posts lol why even come hard neither sherk nor anyone else is to blame or should retract any past statements.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Like how these less than 10 posts just disappear. Did kellkell ever post his “test results”? And on a Monte post at that...

LowT

Back