• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Governor Gavin Newsom: LA County Must Close Gyms, Salons, Offices and More

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Governor Gavin Newsom: LA County Must Close Gyms, Salons, Offices and More

As ordered by the California state Governor, all gyms, salons, offices and other indoor establishments in LA county will be closed. While things were beginning to open up again it appears that the spike in COVID-19 cases have become a cause for concern.

Governor Newsom addressed the masses in a press conference this Monday. In his update Newsom explained that more counties would have to shut down as well. This new shut down will include all indoor establishments. Those businesses and establishments to be affected are as follows:
  • Fitness centers
  • Worship services
  • Offices for non-critical sectors
  • Personal care services
  • Hair salons and barbershops
  • Indoor malls
For bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts this comes as a major blow. Many were just beginning to get used to gyms opening up. They were able to once again train and get back to doing what they love. Now it seems that things are going backwards as this new shutdown has been implemented.
Governor Newsom made it clear that the economy will not be shutdown. Instead the shutdown is only for indoor operations. Outdoor operations could be unaffected, but we’ll have to wait and see as things develop.

Attachments

• Governor-Gavin-Newsom-LA-County-Must-Close-Gyms-Salons-Offices-and-More-696x369.jpg
    Governor-Gavin-Newsom-LA-County-Must-Close-Gyms-Salons-Offices-and-More-696x369.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 68
Since governors offices are “indoor offices” ... will you be forfeiting your paycheck ? Says all of the thinking world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh shit. My county is on list. Gyms closing again FML.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Ahh shit. My county is on list. Gyms closing again FML.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Oh noes...time to build that home gym or go to a secret one. I am in the Northeast and my gym been open for 3 weeks and I sure hope that my state (NH) won't shut down again.

That blows. Just when the light was becoming visible at the end of the tunnel, the Democrats blow it out... fucken commies

Yeah they planned on doing this the whole time. That's why I started getting my shop ready to build one inside

I've never hated another human being as much as I hate Newscum...not even any of my ex wives
3d18b2aec4523af929bba0f4ff1e7e8d.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Oh noes...time to build that home gym or go to a secret one. I am in the Northeast and my gym been open for 3 weeks and I sure hope that my state (NH) won't shut down again.

Hopefully we're good here, I train in my home gym, but I like getting out to food places again, even if its outside seating.
I hit up Hampton on FRI (Bernies Beach Bar), it was nice...

Attachments

• bernies.JPG
    bernies.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 44
IML Gear Cream!
There is a recall ballot to throw him out of the office. Yet its still ok to go out and protest and burn buildings and rob stores.

This is bad news all around for everyone.my governor will not close us back up but that doesn’t mean that some of the mayors won’t close up a city.

That blows. Just when the light was becoming visible at the end of the tunnel, the Democrats blow it out... fucken commies

These scumbags don’t lift... have no concept of what it means.

Never mind the negative impact the lack of exercise has on the community at managing various and multiple conditions.

Shutting down gyms to protect a few while hurting the many... negative return on investment.

Let’s just get the general election over with already so they can stop playing politics over this “pandemic.”

Sent from my Palm Pilot using Trannytalk

There is a recall ballot to throw him out of the office. Yet its still ok to go out and protest and burn buildings and rob stores.
Do you feel it will be successful and who would be the replacement?

Wait? I thought wearing masks prevented the spread ... fucken liars

Back