• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Damn Eagle keeps landing at my house!!! God Bless America and BasicStero

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is just a tester for me to see how I react to it. If it works as well for as it has others I see a larger order in a few weeks!!!
This is why I truly appreciate BasicStero since they allow small orders like this. THANK YOU!

Attachments

• Eagle3 edit - Copy (2).jpg
    Eagle3 edit - Copy (2).jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 51
This is just a tester for me to see how I react to it. If it works as well for as it has others I see a larger order in a few weeks!!!
This is why I truly appreciate BasicStero since they allow small orders like this. THANK YOU!

I wanna see a nice big one

Max

GW1516 is actually a peroxisome proliferated-activated receptor d (PPARd ) agonist sometimes referred incorrectly as a SARM.
It goes by the Names Cardarine and Endurabol
In an inj. Form

Max

GW1516 is actually a peroxisome proliferated-activated receptor d (PPARd ) agonist sometimes referred incorrectly as a SARM.
It goes by the Names Cardarine and Endurabol
In an inj. Form

Max

I am interested in it's endurance enhancements. I will give a fair review of how well it does or does not work for me. Thanks!

Appreciate it

Max

nice. congrats on TD. That is an interesting product -- let us know how you feel and what you notice after some time on it.
enjiy :)

Thanks I sent you a PM appreciate if you would get back to me Thanks!!!

Back