GarlicChicken Back to the Grind

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 265
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,566

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,259
    Thanked in
    2,867 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    GarlicChicken Back to the Grind

    Getting back to the grind here fellas. Had a lot of stuff go on recently and took a pretty bad back slide...drank too much alcohol, ate too much good food, and didn't really give a shit for a while.

    Now my fiancee and I are working with our resident awesome coach, Monte. Time to cook with Crisco!

    Diet is simple. I'll post the details if Monte doesn't mind, but pretty straight forward. Egg whites, chicken breast, lean beef, mac nut oil and evoo, oats, rice, intra drink, and vegetables. I'll post my daily workouts on here. Gonna be embarrassing at first because I'm so weak from not being in the gym for a while...

    For now, gear is simple.
    300mg GC ATIPP
    10mg GC aromasin 3x weekly
    2iu GH daily
    50mcg T4 daily

    Starting weight: 202.6

    Of course, the fat pics...roast away lol

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,524

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,327
    Thanked in
    2,103 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You know Iím in. Weíve all seen you transform before. I think you got another one in ya.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,860
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ready to drop the hammer!

    Should have the wife chime in too. She's keeping an eye on you for me too lol just kidding

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,380

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,495
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,872
    Thanked in
    6,756 Posts
    Rep Points
    627605407

    Definitely following
    Get it GC

    Max

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    387
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,096
    Thanked in
    845 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Iím watching as well

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    9,117

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,302
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,995
    Thanked in
    3,594 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Im in the same boat..

    home gym near completion... just need dumbbells and an elliptical and Iíd like to find a hamstring curl machine and maybe a row machine/lat pull down... oh and a hex bar.

    and then Iíll race ya for the recomp!

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,986

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,458
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,789
    Thanked in
    1,310 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Subbed !. I just starteda run today.

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,566

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,259
    Thanked in
    2,867 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ready to drop the hammer!

    Should have the wife chime in too. She's keeping an eye on you for me too lol just kidding
    Yeah I'll see if she'll get on here. I've been trying lol. Time to do the work!

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,566

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,259
    Thanked in
    2,867 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Im in the same boat..

    home gym near completion... just need dumbbells and an elliptical and Iíd like to find a hamstring curl machine and maybe a row machine/lat pull down... oh and a hex bar.

    and then Iíll race ya for the recomp!
    Nice! I'm in the process of building my own too! Building it in my shop, gonna be 20x14' so I should have plenty of room for all the essentials.

    What all do you have in there?

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Stunter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    835

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    183
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    257
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points
    159056800

    Watching too


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    9,117

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,302
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,995
    Thanked in
    3,594 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Nice! I'm in the process of building my own too! Building it in my shop, gonna be 20x14' so I should have plenty of room for all the essentials.

    What all do you have in there?
    I built a 10x24 shed on concrete pad. Gonna insulate, throw in AC unit and propane wall mount heater, install cow stall mats (3/4inch)...

    so far I have 600lb plate weight, a barbell, power rack with pull up bar, precor functional cable machine, a 1000lb rated adjustable bench (flat to incline) another bench with the bar rack attached.

    I had to look at my old workout papers to remember what I like doing at the gym and I figure if I could get a complete 5-110lb dumbbell rack id be pretty good.


    but I really liked doing hack squats so im gonna add these other things as I go. Considering I burned right through my savings with what I have so far.

    the struggle is real!

    now if I can get my mind set back I think itíll work out for the best... I donít know how many days I was stuck home with the kids when I really wanted to smash some weight.

    i canít wait bro! And now, when I invite you fuckers up for the post apocalyptic ASF party, ya wonít have to sacrifice your workouts. I might even put a kegerator in this bitch! Haha

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,890

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    649
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,068
    Thanked in
    1,183 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Dude, you look like shit.Lol!
    I donít mean that as an insult in any way. I applaud you for posting real pics of how you look AND for showing us your starting point from being wise enough to use a proven coach. Iíd wager plenty of guys on this forum look like you do (or worse) but you are throwing it right out there. That takes a lot and even more to get help.
    This should be fun to follow.
    I like your minimal drug protocol too.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    8,424

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,656
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,604
    Thanked in
    3,673 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    TP *and* wipes. I respect your bunghole protocol.

    Glad to see I'm not the only one with corona bod.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,566

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,259
    Thanked in
    2,867 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I built a 10x24 shed on concrete pad. Gonna insulate, throw in AC unit and propane wall mount heater, install cow stall mats (3/4inch)...

    so far I have 600lb plate weight, a barbell, power rack with pull up bar, precor functional cable machine, a 1000lb rated adjustable bench (flat to incline) another bench with the bar rack attached.

    I had to look at my old workout papers to remember what I like doing at the gym and I figure if I could get a complete 5-110lb dumbbell rack id be pretty good.


    but I really liked doing hack squats so im gonna add these other things as I go. Considering I burned right through my savings with what I have so far.

    the struggle is real!

    now if I can get my mind set back I think itíll work out for the best... I donít know how many days I was stuck home with the kids when I really wanted to smash some weight.

    i canít wait bro! And now, when I invite you fuckers up for the post apocalyptic ASF party, ya wonít have to sacrifice your workouts. I might even put a kegerator in this bitch! Haha
    Nice! I thought about building a shed outside, but it would drive the cost up too much, and since I have a massive shop I'll just use a portion of that. Plus it'll keep it way cooler and lower cooling costs by removing direct sunlight (it's been between 105-112 here lately). Plus it'll double for an invisible grow room when I end up leaving this communist shit hole for a conservative state.

    Your plan sounds awesome! Mine won't be as complex to start but it'll get there lol

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Dude, you look like shit.Lol!
    I donít mean that as an insult in any way. I applaud you for posting real pics of how you look AND for showing us your starting point from being wise enough to use a proven coach. Iíd wager plenty of guys on this forum look like you do (or worse) but you are throwing it right out there. That takes a lot and even more to get help.
    This should be fun to follow.
    I like your minimal drug protocol too.
    Haha no shit! Yeah it's time to get in shape again. That's why I hired Monte, he will keep my ass on track and take the extra thinking out of the equation.

    Yeah I don't give a fuck honestly. I know I look like shit, and I know we'll rip it off in no time.


    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    TP *and* wipes. I respect your bunghole protocol.

    Glad to see I'm not the only one with corona bod.
    Haha always with the buttwipes! Ever since my first Iraq deployment I learned the value of a clean butthole. No chafing that way. Yeah, the 'Rona and everything took a toll on me because I let it. Time to work it off!

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,267

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    974
    Thanked in
    560 Posts
    Rep Points
    37673048

    Hellyeah. Iím in on this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Spring brake is over back to the grind boys!
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2017, 04:34 AM
  2. Back to the grind!
    By bigpapat30 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 07:16 PM
  3. Back on the grind
    By jkean in forum New Members
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-05-2015, 11:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums