• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken Back to the Grind

IML Gear Cream!
TN has 50% off HBCD (HBCD50) plus free shipping (SHIP40). Can't beat that deal. I took full advantage when they did the same for their EAAs.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

TN has 50% off HBCD (HBCD50) plus free shipping (SHIP40). Can't beat that deal. I took full advantage when they did the same for their EAAs.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Oh is that what that email was earlier?! I gotta get on that. I just ordered some TN HBCD off Amazon because I was already ordering stuff, but I better stock up!

Oh is that what that email was earlier?! I gotta get on that. I just ordered some TN HBCD off Amazon because I was already ordering stuff, but I better stock up!
How do u factor in hbcd? Its just a good carb or is it more?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

How do u factor in hbcd? Its just a good carb or is it more?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I use it in my intra just add a good carb source. It's a lot easier on my stomach than dextrose and seems like it's not bloating me like the dextrose was. 40g is how much I'm using during my workout. Using 64oz of water with it too, that helps hydration a lot

I use it in my intra just add a good carb source. It's a lot easier on my stomach than dextrose and seems like it's not bloating me like the dextrose was. 40g is how much I'm using during my workout. Using 64oz of water with it too, that helps hydration a lot

I also use hbcd during workout with added bcaa and electrolytes

Weight: 190.5

Pics are from Tuesday to today
9d453773dbb565f4b9bed87516309920.jpg
98694a3dcde749bc859d0a531c622602.jpg

Here's an interesting one.

Fajita flavored chicken
Tomato and chicken bullion rice
Pastor seasoned broccoli

Pretty damn good lol
8418fe2706d1a9d6a5a710166e2cf378.jpg

Keep pushing. Pain is pleasure.
Oh yeah we're back to the grind now. Unless it's prescribed, we're not wanting to have any cheat meals until our actual wedding ceremony on Halloween. Time to put in the work!

Get Shredded!
Some meal prep from last night. Trimmed skirt steak with Sucklebusters campfire steak seasoning. Real basic blend but good stuff. Plenty of black pepper spice if you like that
d5bb8c5bf697f7f669cc9f842598b9c8.jpg

Upper Loading day. Feeling good, pulled some decent weight. Shoulder has totally stopped hurting now, but it's loose so it's time to start some rehab work. Gotta order some bands for spider crawls and whatnot. Knee was bothering me pretty bad but after intense deep tissue and percussion the last couple days it's good too, so shouldn't impact the next leg day. No dirt changes this week, just keep grinding it out. Getting leaner!

Hammer Row iso lateral
125/side for 10
135 for 8
Previous:
115/side for 10
125 for 8

Rack Pull
295 for 12
315 for*8
Previous
275 for 8
295 for 9

Cable flyes
45 for 15
50 for 11

High Cable Fly
35 for 15 drop to 25 for 8

Heavy Side Delt Partials
35 for 15 drop to 20 for 10

Cable rear delt flyes
20 for 12
15 for 12

Underhand Triceps Extension
90 for 15
100 for 12

30 minutes stairs

Some meal prep from last night. Trimmed skirt steak with Sucklebusters campfire steak seasoning. Real basic blend but good stuff. Plenty of black pepper spice if you like that
d5bb8c5bf697f7f669cc9f842598b9c8.jpg
I have to say that looks awesome...I'm a fire guy myself...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I have to say that looks awesome...I'm a fire guy myself...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Dude I wish I had a good charcoal grill. I'm planning on building a brick one next spring with a smoker next to it. Can't wait!

Off day today. Going to put in 30 minutes of cardio after work, but nothing much else to report

There is one change that I forgot to mention.

Saw a new doctor outside of the VA yesterday. Got prescribed telmisartan instead of the beta blocker metoprolol that I've been taking. Too my first dose this morning, 40mg. That stuff put my dick in the dirt. He said he thought it would be too much for me but wanted to go by the standard starting dose, plus it's expensive so he told me if I needed to drop down to just take a half tab. Cheaper that way. Anyhow he was right. Got orthostatic hypotension a couple times standing up.

If anyone doesn't know, the reason I wanted telmisartan is because not only is it an effective ARB, it's also a partial PPAR agonist that works selectively on the PPAR-y receptor. The PPAR-y receptor is responsible for insulin sensitivity, adipose cell differentiation inhibition (suppresses new fat cell maturation), and glucose & lipid metabolism. This is one of the ways GW501516 works, along with the other PPAR receptors. Stuff sounds good on paper, and the PPAR-y action is well proven. So we'll see how it goes.

Alright guys, hope all is going well. Made some changes to my workout this week to only have a single leg day to give my knee more recovery time between poundings. Leg days are today, and it's a Mountaindog style leg workout with some solid progressive overload and increased volume/metabolic work. Smoked my friggin ass. I'm not used to that much volume. Good shit!

Ham curls

Work up to 3 sets of 10

110 for 10

125 for 9

125 for 9

BB squat

Work up to 2 sets of very hard 8

225 for 8

235 for 8

Hack squat

Cluster set. 1st set of 20, rest 45 seconds, go to failure, another rest and another set to failure

2 plates for 20, 10, 8

Single leg extension

Cluster set of 20, rest 30 seconds, repeat 2 times

60 for 20, 11, 9

Adductor

2 sets of 12-15

125 for 15

140 for 12

DB SLDL

3 sets of 8, up to 3/4 lockout for constant tension

55 for 8

55 for 8

55 for 8

Didn't want to go too heavy here to avoid injuring lower back

Calf press

3 sets of 10, 10 second loaded stretch end of each set

12 plates for 10

12 plates for 10

12 for 9

30 second stretch

Major changes man, looking good brutha, keep pushing, pain is pleasure!
Thanks man! Down to 187.9 today, so pretty sizable drop this week. Got a little bigger at the same time which is odd. I'll get them uploaded sometime today

Alright everybody, gotta get the update pics in here. Weight was down good, had a little refeed meal of sushi on Saturday so feeling pretty good. Back in the gym today for back and delts. Made some more solid advances in weight and reps to push the progressive overload.

BB Row
245 for 9
245 for 8
Previous
235 for 10
235 for 8

High Cable Row - 2 sets 8-12 to failure
140 for 12
150 for 8
Previous
140 for 12
140 for 10

Cable stretch row (single arm row variation with a long stretch and concentrated contraction)
70 for 13
80 for 12
80 for 12

Lateral raise partials - 30 seconds rest between sets
35 for 10
30 for 8
25 for 8
20 for 10

Rear delt destroyer set
40 for 15, 20 for 13, 10 for 9

30 minutes incline treadmill
4588576383017c7764c5c2e84b9929e9.jpg
b97d15df5908f91c6ac4dee38ab0e5af.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
So here's July 12 to now. So 7 weeks difference, with a marriage and some cake in between lol. That's 18.5lbs difference there
6f9c5e7f0a4bf3c3b3a283f55160abaa.jpg
a0e65b7820c6a2ec2e6367ddcf13fb8e.jpg

Last edited:

Saw a new doctor outside of the VA yesterday. Got prescribed telmisartan instead of the beta blocker metoprolol that I've been taking. Too my first dose this morning, 40mg. That stuff put my dick in the dirt. He said he thought it would be too much for me but wanted to go by the standard starting dose, plus it's expensive so he told me if I needed to drop down to just take a half tab. Cheaper that way. Anyhow he was right. Got orthostatic hypotension a couple times standing up.

If anyone doesn't know, the reason I wanted telmisartan is because not only is it an effective ARB, it's also a partial PPAR agonist that works selectively on the PPAR-y receptor. The PPAR-y receptor is responsible for insulin sensitivity, adipose cell differentiation inhibition (suppresses new fat cell maturation), and glucose & lipid metabolism. This is one of the ways GW501516 works, along with the other PPAR receptors. Stuff sounds good on paper, and the PPAR-y action is well proven. So we'll see how it goes.
What was your before and after blood pressure? I am just curious because telmisartan is a staple for me.

What was your before and after blood pressure? I am just curious because telmisartan is a staple for me.
I was around 145/78ish before, and on 40mg telmisartan daily I'm now sitting around 126/68. Stuff is working great for me

Im way late to this party... Nice work man! I only dip on here from my work computer every once and a while. Thanks for all your help this year with supps, cpaps and such:)!

Im way late to this party... Nice work man! I only dip on here from my work computer every once and a while. Thanks for all your help this year with supps, cpaps and such:)!
Thanks man! No problem on all that, that's why I'm here lol

Interesting. Would a person not want to take GW501516 while they are on telmisartan? Im trying out Gorillas GW right now and am thinking about starting telmisartan that I just got from reliable. My BP is always around 140 over 80. Heart rate is low 60's.

GC, your progress is movin along nice. John meadows is wealth of knowledge, I use his methods too, the guy is an Oracle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was around 145/78ish before, and on 40mg telmisartan daily I'm now sitting around 126/68. Stuff is working great for me

I’m sure you’re felling like a new man. Way to go taking care of yourself here, High BP is nothing to play around with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Would a person not want to take GW501516 while they are on telmisartan? Im trying out Gorillas GW right now and am thinking about starting telmisartan that I just got from reliable. My BP is always around 140 over 80. Heart rate is low 60's.

I don't see why not. It will increase the PPAR-y agonist effect of each other, but telmisartan is selective to only the PPAR-y receptor whereas the GW is a non-selective and activates all of the PPAR receptors. It anything it'll make it work better. May want to start at a lower dose and see how it goes. Maybe 20mg telmisartan daily, give it a couple weeks to work completely before adjusting dose.

Back