• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GarlicChicken Back to the Grind

GarlicChicken

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting back to the grind here fellas. Had a lot of stuff go on recently and took a pretty bad back slide...drank too much alcohol, ate too much good food, and didn't really give a shit for a while.

Now my fiancee and I are working with our resident awesome coach, Monte. Time to cook with Crisco!

Diet is simple. I'll post the details if Monte doesn't mind, but pretty straight forward. Egg whites, chicken breast, lean beef, mac nut oil and evoo, oats, rice, intra drink, and vegetables. I'll post my daily workouts on here. Gonna be embarrassing at first because I'm so weak from not being in the gym for a while...

For now, gear is simple.
300mg GC ATIPP
10mg GC aromasin 3x weekly
2iu GH daily
50mcg T4 daily

Starting weight: 202.6

Of course, the fat pics...roast away lol
dfe2de475bab9cfcd286a42105287513.jpg
9f1dc6d10969e3fbf66e40f28aedafc7.jpg
d7bfbc1a0a91a03bcb37f803db5872b6.jpg

Definitely following
Get it GC

Max

I’m watching as well

Im in the same boat..

home gym near completion... just need dumbbells and an elliptical and I’d like to find a hamstring curl machine and maybe a row machine/lat pull down... oh and a hex bar.

and then I’ll race ya for the recomp!

Subbed !. I just starteda run today.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Ready to drop the hammer!

Should have the wife chime in too. She's keeping an eye on you for me too lol just kidding
Yeah I'll see if she'll get on here. I've been trying lol. Time to do the work!

Im in the same boat..

home gym near completion... just need dumbbells and an elliptical and I’d like to find a hamstring curl machine and maybe a row machine/lat pull down... oh and a hex bar.

and then I’ll race ya for the recomp!
Nice! I'm in the process of building my own too! Building it in my shop, gonna be 20x14' so I should have plenty of room for all the essentials.

What all do you have in there?

IML Gear Cream!
Nice! I'm in the process of building my own too! Building it in my shop, gonna be 20x14' so I should have plenty of room for all the essentials.

What all do you have in there?

I built a 10x24 shed on concrete pad. Gonna insulate, throw in AC unit and propane wall mount heater, install cow stall mats (3/4inch)...

so far I have 600lb plate weight, a barbell, power rack with pull up bar, precor functional cable machine, a 1000lb rated adjustable bench (flat to incline) another bench with the bar rack attached.

I had to look at my old workout papers to remember what I like doing at the gym and I figure if I could get a complete 5-110lb dumbbell rack id be pretty good.

but I really liked doing hack squats so im gonna add these other things as I go. Considering I burned right through my savings with what I have so far.

the struggle is real!

now if I can get my mind set back I think it’ll work out for the best... I don’t know how many days I was stuck home with the kids when I really wanted to smash some weight.

i can’t wait bro! And now, when I invite you fuckers up for the post apocalyptic ASF party, ya won’t have to sacrifice your workouts. I might even put a kegerator in this bitch! Haha

Dude, you look like shit.Lol!
I don’t mean that as an insult in any way. I applaud you for posting real pics of how you look AND for showing us your starting point from being wise enough to use a proven coach. I’d wager plenty of guys on this forum look like you do (or worse) but you are throwing it right out there. That takes a lot and even more to get help.
This should be fun to follow.
I like your minimal drug protocol too.

I built a 10x24 shed on concrete pad. Gonna insulate, throw in AC unit and propane wall mount heater, install cow stall mats (3/4inch)...

so far I have 600lb plate weight, a barbell, power rack with pull up bar, precor functional cable machine, a 1000lb rated adjustable bench (flat to incline) another bench with the bar rack attached.

I had to look at my old workout papers to remember what I like doing at the gym and I figure if I could get a complete 5-110lb dumbbell rack id be pretty good.

but I really liked doing hack squats so im gonna add these other things as I go. Considering I burned right through my savings with what I have so far.

the struggle is real!

now if I can get my mind set back I think it’ll work out for the best... I don’t know how many days I was stuck home with the kids when I really wanted to smash some weight.

i can’t wait bro! And now, when I invite you fuckers up for the post apocalyptic ASF party, ya won’t have to sacrifice your workouts. I might even put a kegerator in this bitch! Haha

Nice! I thought about building a shed outside, but it would drive the cost up too much, and since I have a massive shop I'll just use a portion of that. Plus it'll keep it way cooler and lower cooling costs by removing direct sunlight (it's been between 105-112 here lately). Plus it'll double for an invisible grow room when I end up leaving this communist shit hole for a conservative state.

Your plan sounds awesome! Mine won't be as complex to start but it'll get there lol

Dude, you look like shit.Lol!
I don’t mean that as an insult in any way. I applaud you for posting real pics of how you look AND for showing us your starting point from being wise enough to use a proven coach. I’d wager plenty of guys on this forum look like you do (or worse) but you are throwing it right out there. That takes a lot and even more to get help.
This should be fun to follow.
I like your minimal drug protocol too.

Haha no shit! Yeah it's time to get in shape again. That's why I hired Monte, he will keep my ass on track and take the extra thinking out of the equation.

Yeah I don't give a fuck honestly. I know I look like shit, and I know we'll rip it off in no time.

TP *and* wipes. I respect your bunghole protocol.

Glad to see I'm not the only one with corona bod.

Haha always with the buttwipes! Ever since my first Iraq deployment I learned the value of a clean butthole. No chafing that way. Yeah, the 'Rona and everything took a toll on me because I let it. Time to work it off!

Annddd they're sitting the state down again. Luckily my county is keeping gyms open for now, but they'll find a way to manipulate data to shut us down soon. That said, home gym construction will begin immediately lol

Annddd they're sitting the state down again. Luckily my county is keeping gyms open for now, but they'll find a way to manipulate data to shut us down soon. That said, home gym construction will begin immediately lol
You must be in Commiefornia too

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

You already know I'm subbed bro. I've seen your diet before, you know what you're doing. You'll make quick progress. The owner of my gym said he has heard from the higher ups it's only a matter of time before they reclose us again after LA county closed down everything again. Looks like I need to come visit you for about 12 wks if u don't mind sharing your home gym

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

You already know I'm subbed bro. I've seen your diet before, you know what you're doing. You'll make quick progress. The owner of my gym said he has heard from the higher ups it's only a matter of time before they reclose us again after LA county closed down everything again. Looks like I need to come visit you for about 12 wks if u don't mind sharing your home gym

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Yeah man working with Monte will keep my ass straight. I'm getting it built! Doing all my plans tonight so I can buy all the lumber I need

Get Shredded!
Keep at it and get that home gym built asap. I am sure you can find plates and stuff on Craigslist or a Play It again.

Good luck brother!

I would post my workout but I'm exhausted and have a gnarly headache from my HCT being too high. Getting rid of some blood as soon as they open tomorrow.

Today went exactly as planned, all meals, water, training right on. Such as things are going to be everyday for the foreseeable future. Good night!

Jesus, a roast is a must....stay away from gear and get your body even close to something that is worth gear....

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Alright got my oil change done. Feel great now, headache is gone. Little behind on my meal timing today but still on track. Already downed a gallon of water but I'm probably gonna put another half gallon down by the end of the day to replenish my blood volume and thin it back out.

No gym today, just work and blood donation. Meant to snap a meal shot but forgot because I was too hungry from having to wait for the donation place

Alright, lower day today. Cramped like a mofo even though I drank a gallon before I even got to the gym. Need to salt load and take electrolytes with my meal before training on leg days for sure.

Weak as hell right now, but that'll come back fairly quickly I think

Foam roll
Glute bridge/ham squeeze x 10
Duck walk - 2 sets of 10 steps

Machine Squat
150 for 10
170 for 7
100 for 23

Close Stance Leg Press
6 plates for 10
6 plates + 50 for 8

Lying Leg curl
80 for 11
95 for 9, drop to 65 for 8

Adductor
80 for 12
95 for 8

Adductor stretch

Calf press
6 plates for 15, 13, 12, 12

Ez Curl
50 for 13, 12, 11

Getting back to the grind here fellas. Had a lot of stuff go on recently and took a pretty bad back slide...drank too much alcohol, ate too much good food, and didn't really give a shit for a while.

Now my fiancee and I are working with our resident awesome coach, Monte. Time to cook with Crisco!

Diet is simple. I'll post the details if Monte doesn't mind, but pretty straight forward. Egg whites, chicken breast, lean beef, mac nut oil and evoo, oats, rice, intra drink, and vegetables. I'll post my daily workouts on here. Gonna be embarrassing at first because I'm so weak from not being in the gym for a while...

For now, gear is simple.
300mg GC ATIPP
10mg GC aromasin 3x weekly
2iu GH daily
50mcg T4 daily

Starting weight: 202.6

Of course, the fat pics...roast away lol
dfe2de475bab9cfcd286a42105287513.jpg
9f1dc6d10969e3fbf66e40f28aedafc7.jpg
d7bfbc1a0a91a03bcb37f803db5872b6.jpg
I was going to mention you have a weird head lol

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Also - I feel much better today after donating blood. Constant headache is gone, and blood pressure is better. Still high, so I'm gonna start some meds until it gets back down. I only have metoprolol and atenelol on hand, so I'm gonna start the metoprolol since it doesn't increase vascular tension like atenelol does

Back