• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken Back to the Grind

IML Gear Cream!
Nice work GC! Keep it up bro. Ready to move out of state with me? I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Nice work GC! Keep it up bro. Ready to move out of state with me? I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Thanks man! I'm working hard at it!

Fuck man, I hate it here. I don't think I can do it next year, but the year after I'm going to Texas. I can make more money and the cost of living is about 60%. I gotta get away from these liberal politicians. They've run this state in the gutter! Plus I'm sick of getting sinus infections every year from the smoke lol

Back and shoulder loading today. Solid back session, made some great progress in weights. Added 40lb to my rack pull. Started getting in shoulder rehab work too, and it feels pretty good. Even got in some 10lb overhead presses lol. Sounds ridiculous, but the fact that I could do then without pain is huge. Time for food!

Hammer Row iso lateral

135/side for 11

155 for*10

Rack pulls

315 for 10

355 for 6 (grip slipped)

Previous

295 for 12

315 for 8

Close grip pulldown

120 for 14

130 for 12

130 for 10

Band scapular row

3 sets of 15 light band

Band rotations

2 sets of 10

Machine lateral

3 sets of 12 to failure

65 for 12

65 for 12

65 for 11

DB rear delt flye

3 sets to failure

25 for 15

30 for 12

30 for 8

OHP

10lb bar for rehab reps

30 minutes incline treadmill

What was your shoulder injury?

What was your shoulder injury?

I hurt it a few weeks ago doing pullups of all things. It's the same one that I partially tore the supraspinatus on a year or so ago. It's never been right and that stretch just screwed it up. I haven't been able to press anything for a while which has probably limited my progress a good bit.

It's been popping out of place when I let my shoulder relax lol. Once I do some of those band row things it stresses the hell out of the muscle that's weak and then it quits popping out for a couple days. So I've been working on strengthening it back up. Hence why 10lbs was a deal lol

Chest and arms in the books. Started adding in a little light pressing on the machine to start getting things working like normal again. It feels really good so I have to try really hard to not do too much. Really difficult to not push harder but the last thing I want to do is hurt it again and be screwed.

Shoulder warmup

Machine chest press
110 for 12
125 for 12
140 for 10

Chest flyes pec deck
70 for 12
80 for 10
90 for 10 drop to 60 for 6 drop to 40 for 5

V bar cable pushdown*
90 for 12
100 for 12
110 for 12

Close Grip Bench
135 for 10
135 for 9

Overhead rope*extension
80 for 12
80 for 9
80 for 9 drop to 60 for 4 drop to 40 for 4

DB Curls
35 for 8
35 for 8
35 for 8
30 for 7

Cable curls
35 for 12
40 for 10
35 for 10

30 minutes incline treadmill

Leg day ground out! Had a weird thing happen today, was driving a couple hours, got out of the car and took a few steps then my middle back started spasming really bad. Had to sit kicked back in the car for a while just to be able to walk. Think it's this rib that I hurt years ago doing jiu jitsu that keeps popping out. Anyhow, decided to get to the gym and grind out what I could anyways without stressing my back. Turned out to be a solid workout and made a new PR on the leg press that I haven't done in a long time.

Hamstring curl
95 for 10
95 for 10
95 for 9
80 for 10
These were weak because of the back issue

Leg press
10 plates for 10
10 for 10
4 for 19

Split squats
35 for 10
35 for 9
35 for 8

Leg extension
Cluster set
120 for 17,12,10,9

Adductor
125 for 12
140 for 10
110 for 8

Seated calf raise
70 for 14
70 for 12
70 for 12

Left RDLs out because of the back

In other news, the tren has started doing it's thing. Sweats and a little insomnia, and the eye twitch in my left eye that happens all the time on tren. It usually only happens when I'm really pissed but tren make it happen all the time. Definitely have swelled up a bit from the increased test and GH, been holding water pretty bad even though I've been drinking at least 1.5 gallons of water daily and even watching my sodium intake. That'll probably reside next week or so

Update 9/19/2020

Weight: 185.4 (-0.6lb)

Weight didn't go down much even though I'm significantly leaner. I'll attribute that to the big jump in AAS and double the dose of GH. Shirts got tighter this week, pants waists got looser so that's always a good indicator.

Gonna keep grinding!

For reference, these jeans fit my waist perfectly 8 weeks ago. Lol
d518f2ea2814a83848c97ec0c76636d0.jpg
bfcc7bef3ea1131f8e51b5cee2810180.jpg
65adff8330c233e3cae153434f64a223.jpg

Yup. It’s melting off of him like butter off a hot knife

You’re hard charging my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely done GC. How is the wife’s progress coming along?
She's doing great man. She's down a little over 20lbs already too. She's had to do a little more suffering than I have with no carbs for a while but she just got some back last week. Monte's been guiding us really well!

Nicely done GC. How is the wife’s progress coming along?
She's doing great man. She's down a little over 20lbs already too. She's had to do a little more suffering than I have with no carbs for a while but she just got some back last week. Monte's been guiding us really well!
She actually wanted less carbs then we added originally lol.

Results Trump comfort if they're good enough.

IML Gear Cream!
Got my oil changed today, did a regular whole blood. Already feel way better. Once I rehydrate I'll be running on all cylinders again. Was staying to feel like crap with a lingering headache and blood pressure started going up a little to 130/70. Should drop back down to 124/65ish now. Hemoglobin was at 16.8 so I was getting up there

Had a solid back and shoulders session today. Beat the logbook on pretty much everything except the shoulder stuff, because I'm still rehabbing the one. Was able to do overhead presses today without pain, so I'm super happy about that. Not only was I able to do them, but I was able to use more than 10lbs per side too lol. Felt great from donating today too.

Shoulder warmup

BB row
245 for 10
255 for 8
225 for 8 backoff set
Previous
245 for 9
245 for 8

Close grip pulldown
150 for 12
150 for 9
Previous
140 for 12
150 for 8

Cable stretch row
90 for 10
90 for 10
80 for 10
Previous
70 for 13
80 for 12
80 for 12

Plate loaded OHP
RP set
45/side for 19,10,5

Rear delt destroyer
Swapped for machine rear delt flye
RP set of*90 for 16,7,3
60 for 10

Gonna go do my cardio now after I cook some chicken...gotta be out of town for a few days so the rest of the night will be meal prep!

Little update on things.

Diet was increased some this week, I get carbs with breakfast again and increased fats through the day. Since the recomping is going so well.

GH for me was switched to Supertropins so the wife can continue using the Opti. Not sure if they're any good or not but I guess we'll see. Sides had already diminished with the split dosing and the numbness feels about the same. I'm planning on pulling IGF scores in 4 weeks just to see what they turn out. I haven't taken a true baseline for probably 8 years, but back then they were in the 160's so I doubt they're higher now. Lot of debate on how much they're affected by diet, stress, etc so who knows.

Well had to start nolva again. Gyno started flaring up bad again today. So there goes the IGF testing unless I can stay off of it for at least 4 weeks. So that sucks. Guess I'll just have to go off the effects. Seems like it's going exactly the same as before I switched so there's that. Hopefully I can get it under control and stay off the nolva for a while

Well had to start nolva again. Gyno started flaring up bad again today. So there goes the IGF testing unless I can stay off of it for at least 4 weeks. So that sucks. Guess I'll just have to go off the effects. Seems like it's going exactly the same as before I switched so there's that. Hopefully I can get it under control and stay off the nolva for a while

Fuck Igf1 test, gyno is no joke. At least your priorities are in order. I wish they could do a small laser ablation with a thread so, we wouldn’t have to worry about gyno. Surgery is hella expensivola! Smart GC

Max

Here's today's half assed check in. I don't have anyone to take pics today so I tried doing the whole phone camera delay thing today and I couldn't get any decent pics in the same lighting as normal. So just did a mirror selfie instead. The progress is pretty obvious this week, I've been waking up leaner every day it seems like. Weight went up a tad, but so has my shirt size and my waist size dropped dramatically this week.

Weight: 187.4
52c4ccee504bd48255b276281d37f6ce.jpg

Here's today's half assed check in. I don't have anyone to take pics today so I tried doing the whole phone camera delay thing today and I couldn't get any decent pics in the same lighting as normal. So just did a mirror selfie instead. The progress is pretty obvious this week, I've been waking up leaner every day it seems like. Weight went up a tad, but so has my shirt size and my waist size dropped dramatically this week.

Recomp Action

Max

Getting to the good stuff now!! Better each week👍🏻👍🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Thanks guys! It's finally starting to fall off now. I was starting to wonder if my metabolism would ever decide to start burning again like it used to lol. Guess we've finally hit that time!

Back