• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken Back to the Grind

Get Shredded!
Got my wedding gift that was from my dad in today. The single most bad ass knife I've ever owned by a long shot. Completely hand made 9" chef's knife from CPM 154 stainless tool steel that's polished to a mirror finish and the handles are desert ironwood. Took 4 months to get it done. The thing is so perfectly balanced for cutting it's amazing. Now I gotta drop $150 or more on a sharpening kit so I can maintain the exact edge it comes with.
b0c5e27b82ad014ecd80313b8f0f82a6.jpg

thats really cool GC. Something you’ll cherish the rest of your life, especially considering who it was gifted from. Very special.

thats really cool GC. Something you’ll cherish the rest of your life, especially considering who it was gifted from. Very special.
Absolutely. I've used it to cook every meal I've made since I got it lol. Just made some minestrone soup with pancetta, prosciutto, and lean pork sirloin for the family last night. Turned out good!

Alright so a little Rona update here.

Ran a fever just over 100 yesterday and had some breathing issues but I feel pretty good this morning actually. Beige the fever last night. Still some breathing issues but not too bad. Seems like after having it once there's some kind of immune defence built up.

Still gonna rest and take it easy, I don't want to spread the stuff either so no gym until it's totally cleared.

Alright. So I'm finally over the COVID. Shit sucked, but was exactly the same as a bad "respiratory virus" I got back in January, but a little more mild this time. By mild, I mean it's the third sickest I've ever been in my life...first was the nasty flu that put me in the hospital and I was close to going into cardiac arrest from dehydration, second being that shit I got in January, then this. Ran a fever for 9 days straight then after a day of not having one, I had it again for a couple days. Two waves of serious sickness where I was completely laid up in bed with bodyaches so bad I had to take pain meds to sleep, which lasted about 3 days each. Sore throat, fever, bodyaches, headache, diarrhea, severe exhaustion, and some pretty decent breathing problems were the symptoms.

Anyhow, been feeling okay for three days now. Still a little tired but back to work and 100% on diet again. I'll post up progress/degression pics Saturday at check in. Been a rough couple months but I'm back in the saddle. Not sure where weight is at but I've gained a little fat but still seems like I'm holding on to the size well based on clothes fit.

Gonna go get in some chest/shoulders and a little light leg work to get the blood flowing again. My legs have taken the worst hit because my knee had started bothering me before this all went down so they haven't had a proper workout for way too long.

Gear has been very minimal. 150mg/week of test E, which injections were all over the place from being sick, and 2iu GH here and there but not often. So a nice break for everything hormonally and should be nice and fresh. Going forward, I'm starting at 200mg test/week and going to bump the GH back up to 3 daily. After a couple weeks I'll start a longer blast to see how it goes. It'll be like this:

750ish test cyp
400mg deca
400mg mast E
4iu GH daily
Might throw in a little preworkout oral on leg days to give them a little boost in training intensity. Probably either SD or dbol

Gonna try out the Hosstile Bloodshot as a preworkout today. I'll give an update on how it is when I get back. Also going to try his Silo9 EAAs too
782e7b1a8b79e725d2ac3ccd7d84e59e.jpg

Glad ur ok man

Sorry to hear you have had to deal with two illnesses this year

On a good note, you beat the brakes off those two and now its time to shine

Im sure you will get back to where you are and then some quick

Anytime I am sick or injured, I come back with a fury and I suspect you will.

Glad ur ok man

Sorry to hear you have had to deal with two illnesses this year

On a good note, you beat the brakes off those two and now its time to shine

Im sure you will get back to where you are and then some quick

Anytime I am sick or injured, I come back with a fury and I suspect you will.
Yeah man it's been a year lol. I just gotta try not to go too hard at first so I don't knock myself back down...that's the real challenge

Good stuff bro! Glad youre moving forward. My uncle had it pretty bad and my cousin had it but she had way less issues than he did.. probably because he is 70 and she is 21..I don't know how it all works but these lockdowns are getting old as fuck in this state.

I like the cycle - GO TIME

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Damn man. Glad you recovered well. I'm on day 10 of covid and feel about 90% back to normal. My symptoms were extreme lethargy, bad headaches, slight muscle aches, fairly minor skin numbness amd chills, and sense of smell is gone.
Did you get the carpal tunnel hand and arm tingles like GH causes? I stayed pretty consistant with 3 iu a day but the covid increased this effect substantially.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Alright. So I'm finally over the COVID. Shit sucked, but was exactly the same as a bad "respiratory virus" I got back in January, but a little more mild this time. By mild, I mean it's the third sickest I've ever been in my life...first was the nasty flu that put me in the hospital and I was close to going into cardiac arrest from dehydration, second being that shit I got in January, then this. Ran a fever for 9 days straight then after a day of not having one, I had it again for a couple days. Two waves of serious sickness where I was completely laid up in bed with bodyaches so bad I had to take pain meds to sleep, which lasted about 3 days each. Sore throat, fever, bodyaches, headache, diarrhea, severe exhaustion, and some pretty decent breathing problems were the symptoms.

Anyhow, been feeling okay for three days now. Still a little tired but back to work and 100% on diet again. I'll post up progress/degression pics Saturday at check in. Been a rough couple months but I'm back in the saddle. Not sure where weight is at but I've gained a little fat but still seems like I'm holding on to the size well based on clothes fit.

Gonna go get in some chest/shoulders and a little light leg work to get the blood flowing again. My legs have taken the worst hit because my knee had started bothering me before this all went down so they haven't had a proper workout for way too long.

Gear has been very minimal. 150mg/week of test E, which injections were all over the place from being sick, and 2iu GH here and there but not often. So a nice break for everything hormonally and should be nice and fresh. Going forward, I'm starting at 200mg test/week and going to bump the GH back up to 3 daily. After a couple weeks I'll start a longer blast to see how it goes. It'll be like this:

750ish test cyp
400mg deca
400mg mast E
4iu GH daily
Might throw in a little preworkout oral on leg days to give them a little boost in training intensity. Probably either SD or dbol

Gonna try out the Hosstile Bloodshot as a preworkout today. I'll give an update on how it is when I get back. Also going to try his Silo9 EAAs too
782e7b1a8b79e725d2ac3ccd7d84e59e.jpg
Bro, your back that is all that matters.. some of us have been down and out for other reasons, so you bouncing back will inspire many people man..

super stoked to see how you make out man. muscle memory is real, so you should fill out in no time an just go from there...

if there is ever anything that you need, please, hit me up man, I'll assist with what I can on a supportive level... head strong bro, you got this..

Got my wedding gift that was from my dad in today. The single most bad ass knife I've ever owned by a long shot. Completely hand made 9" chef's knife from CPM 154 stainless tool steel that's polished to a mirror finish and the handles are desert ironwood. Took 4 months to get it done. The thing is so perfectly balanced for cutting it's amazing. Now I gotta drop $150 or more on a sharpening kit so I can maintain the exact edge it comes with.
b0c5e27b82ad014ecd80313b8f0f82a6.jpg
I admire knives, I have a few good ones for cooking, that no one is aloud to touch.. absolute game changers when prepping food!

IML Gear Cream!
Bro, your back that is all that matters.. some of us have been down and out for other reasons, so you bouncing back will inspire many people man..

super stoked to see how you make out man. muscle memory is real, so you should fill out in no time an just go from there...

if there is ever anything that you need, please, hit me up man, I'll assist with what I can on a supportive level... head strong bro, you got this..
Thanks man. I thought I was good enough to get back to it but after lifting last night I'm badly run down and having more breathing problems today. My wife is having worse breathing problems too, and she went to the doctor today. She has pneumonia now so they put her on prednisone, nebulizer, and azithromycin. I think I'm going to have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning because I'm pretty sure I am getting pneumonia now too.

Guess I spoke a little too soon lol
I admire knives, I have a few good ones for cooking, that no one is aloud to touch.. absolute game changers when prepping food!

Damn man. Glad you recovered well. I'm on day 10 of covid and feel about 90% back to normal. My symptoms were extreme lethargy, bad headaches, slight muscle aches, fairly minor skin numbness amd chills, and sense of smell is gone.
Did you get the carpal tunnel hand and arm tingles like GH causes? I stayed pretty consistant with 3 iu a day but the covid increased this effect substantially.

I did have what seemed like quite a bit of numbness actually. Especially since I wasn't dosing my GH most of the time. Interesting.

Be careful of the pneumonia afterwards. I guess it's really common and is putting people in the hospital after infection quite a bit in this area if they let it go too long

Thanks man. I thought I was good enough to get back to it but after lifting last night I'm badly run down and having more breathing problems today. My wife is having worse breathing problems too, and she went to the doctor today. She has pneumonia now so they put her on prednisone, nebulizer, and azithromycin. I think I'm going to have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning because I'm pretty sure I am getting pneumonia now too.

Guess I spoke a little too soon lol

Dude that's awful to hear man, now do you feel like this is going to be long-term or at least a side effect that you're going to be stuck with for a while? I couldn't imagine what it feels like to be gassed out like that, my job can be very taxing and very demanding and cardio is absolutely mandatory.
I would lose my mind if my breathing deteriorated like that, I would be in panic mode thinking I was dying.

Dude that's awful to hear man, now do you feel like this is going to be long-term or at least a side effect that you're going to be stuck with for a while? I couldn't imagine what it feels like to be gassed out like that, my job can be very taxing and very demanding and cardio is absolutely mandatory.
I would lose my mind if my breathing deteriorated like that, I would be in panic mode thinking I was dying.
I think it's just a thing that comes along afterwards, at least that's what her doctor said. It's one of two things - just pneumonia, or it's the start of the more serious immune response, a cytokine storm which is what's killing people. Doctor has a close eye on it because of it gets worse she said she has a plan to treat it. I was on the phone so I missed part of the talking but got the general point. I think her doctor is ready to immediately go forward with an emergency use auth for something like one of the cancer meds that stop the cytokine storm like tocilizumab. Or she might have something else she is ready to try. Her doctor is real serious about it and is really worried, which she usually doesn't act like that.

Regardless, if it's headed that direction it's imperative to take serious action right away before it gets too bad. If they don't, that's why people are ending up dead. I'm just hoping it's only the pneumonia and not the immune response.

With the my breathing is going right now I have the feeling I'm next iyn the watchlist. Both of us have breathing issues btw, which is why I think we're experiencing this. Otherwise I think it's not real common

Not much to report other than the fact that my wife and I both have pneumonia. We're both getting close to the point where we'll have to go to the hospital if it gets much worse. Both have had slight improvement after running the prednisone and azithromycin but now we're both off of them so now is the time when we see if it's going to get any worse. Hopefully we just keep slowly improving. The wife is a little worse than me so I'm much more concerned about her. She can't even walk around the house without suffocating. Nasty shit.

Anyhow, hope all is going well for everyone else! We'll get back to it before too long

Alright. Things are finally improving. Both the wife and I started improving a few days ago. Kinda suddenly started getting better from where we were at. Still not close to 100% but I can walk around without gasping for air and can even do some light duty work. Really happy to be getting better after all this time down.

Gonna get back into the gym tonight and start with some light lifting. Might even do 15 minutes on the treadmill if I feel good enough.

My metabolism has started really shutting down the last couple weeks and the maintenance calories were too much. Not hungry at all and started gaining fat fairly quickly. I did also come off GH all the way so that probably didn't help either. Didn't really want to waste it while I was just sitting around doing nothing.

Staying gh again today at 2iu and I'll work up to 3iu next week. Staying on a cruise dose for now, bumping it up to 200mg weekly of cyp until I'm 100% for a couple weeks. No point going higher until I can put in the work to make it worthwhile.

I'll keep everyone posted

Well that was kinda surprising. I was able to push quite a bit harder than I expected without getting short of breath. Looks like this part will go faster than I thought!

Full upper is what I did today. Just did straight sets in the 10-12 rep range since it's been so long. Strength surprisingly hasn't gone down too much either so I'm stoked. Didn't record weights or anything, but here's what I did:

Thorough band warmup for shoulders

Machine press
4 x 12

Cable low rows
3 x 12

Stretchers
3 x 10

Db lateral raises
3 x 15

Plate loaded machine OHP
4 sets of 12, worked up to a fairly hard 12

Ez bar pushdown
4 sets to a hard 12

Cable curls
Cluster set for around 30 reps

No cardio yet, gonna add that in next week I think, or maybe after Christmas since I'll need to burn off some extra calories lol

Oh, I also have the Hosstile Bloodshot preworkout a shot. Stuff is fuckin awesome. Hands down the best pump pre I've ever used by a long shot. I couldn't believe how pumped I got just doing that little workout. The Silo9 EAAs in blueberry lemonade is great too. Flavor is perfect with one scoop in 60oz of water. It's like a good tasting gatorade when it's diluted like that.

These will both be my go to for pre and intra from here on

Oh, I also have the Hosstile Bloodshot preworkout a shot. Stuff is fuckin awesome. Hands down the best pump pre I've ever used by a long shot. I couldn't believe how pumped I got just doing that little workout. The Silo9 EAAs in blueberry lemonade is great too. Flavor is perfect with one scoop in 60oz of water. It's like a good tasting gatorade when it's diluted like that.

Im looking for a new pwo with vaso blend. What are the ingredients to bloodshot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Im looking for a new pwo with vaso blend. What are the ingredients to bloodshot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's the label. It's a thorough one. A lot of the ingredients I haven't been able to source separately so I just got the premade stuff. I'll be sticking with it now
01efbe9a50c535b0d0d3ebd2002e196a.jpg

Im using his intra lr3 myself

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Alright guys, I'm back at it.

Still not close to 100% with the breathing problems but doing everything I can. I can lift pretty damn hard, but doing cardio is what is difficult. Seems like I can get between 10-15 minutes at a time before my lungs start hurting and I have to stop. So, I'm gonna start just doing it every day and probably twice a day if I can.

For now I'm sticking with a upper/lower split twice a week until I'm back to normal lifting-wise. Probably another week or so. Upper was yesterday, legs today. Legs cramped bad from getting pumped again, so adding in some percussion and smashing to get them softened up and able to handle getting pumped without feeling like something is going to tear.

Just cruising on gear because no point doing more until I can push it harder. So 150mg test C and back on the 2iu GH daily.

Hope you heal up. Not having that lung/breathing capacity sucks. Seems to be the most affected part for quite a few. Wish you a faster recovery.

Max

Hope you heal up. Not having that lung/breathing capacity sucks. Seems to be the most affected part for quite a few. Wish you a faster recovery.

Max
Thanks brotha. Appreciate it. We've had another setback in the household, I'll post about it here.

So as mentioned above, we've had another major setback here. My wife has started having seizures and we don't have a clue why yet. Started Tuesday night, she had a couple seizures in the kitchen after we got home from the gym. Had the EMTs come out and they took her to a local ER, where they didn't even do due diligence to check for a tumor or anything. That was a joke. Since then we've seen her doctor a couple times, and for now she can't drive and has to have someone competent with her at all times to take care of her when she has them. So for now no gym or anything for me. Working from home as well, thankfully I have a very flexible and understanding job that allows me to do that. We're also going to take a pretty significant hit on our income for the time being until we get things sorted out.

So for now, bodybuilding is taking a backseat again. My family always comes first, I can always get jacked later. I'll still be around though, and can hopefully at least get back to the gym soon. For now I'm doing cardio in the mornings at home to keep leaning out some and keep the ticker healthy.

Damn man. Its been one hurdle after another lately. As the saying goes, when it rains it pours. Hopefully you and your wife figure this out.

Man sorry to here this GC
I hope it is nothing serious and they can reverse this fast.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Thanks guys. It's been a pretty fucked 5 months now. I'm hoping the seizures are something easy to deal with and control with either medications or even a simple to remove brain tumor. I just hope it's not too serious or complex. We'll find out soon.

Back