• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GarlicChicken Back to the Grind

Get Shredded!
So I busted out the caber to see if that had any effect on my gyno. Seems like the first day after taking it, it's already going down. Lumps are about half the size today that they were yesterday. Guess the old P5P just doesn't cut it for me anymore with tren. I hate taking more drugs to combat the effects of other drugs but sometimes you just gotta do it I suppose

Here's today's half assed check in. I don't have anyone to take pics today so I tried doing the whole phone camera delay thing today and I couldn't get any decent pics in the same lighting as normal. So just did a mirror selfie instead. The progress is pretty obvious this week, I've been waking up leaner every day it seems like. Weight went up a tad, but so has my shirt size and my waist size dropped dramatically this week.

Weight: 187.4
52c4ccee504bd48255b276281d37f6ce.jpg

Nice work bro!! Great progress!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I busted out the caber to see if that had any effect on my gyno. Seems like the first day after taking it, it's already going down. Lumps are about half the size today that they were yesterday. Guess the old P5P just doesn't cut it for me anymore with tren. I hate taking more drugs to combat the effects of other drugs but sometimes you just gotta do it I suppose

Caber is always good to have. I take P5P but, it can only do so much and Caber is superior for a fact over prami, I like it too for other reasons too!

Max

I knew them abs were under there somewhere. Impressive progress.

also I see you still have the kraken shower curtain lol. Or is that a different one?
Good eye lol. This is actually a different one, it's a giant octopus thing. We're probably gonna put in a new one soon

Caber is always good to have. I take P5P but, it can only do so much and Caber is superior for a fact over prami, I like it too for other reasons too!

Max
Yeah it used to do fine for me but I guess not anymore lol. I gotta get some more quick because I'm low...probably go with good 'ol drugsgear. Can't hardly best them for fast and reliable!

Yeah it used to do fine for me but I guess not anymore lol. I gotta get some more quick because I'm low...probably go with good 'ol drugsgear. Can't hardly best them for fast and reliable!

Yes. Keep taking P5P for a daily supplement as well. It has some good qualities for health too.

Max

Alright getting back to updating this thing. Haven't been slacking off or anything, just been crazy busy with work and keep forgetting to update the workouts and such.

Today was back and shoulders loading day, and it went pretty good. I was a little dehydrated today, I just never really got caught up in my water intake. Still had a solid session and even went heavier on the OHP, which is great to be able to do again

Chest supported row (regular iso row was taken)
Warmup
120/side for 9
120 for 9
100 for 10

Rack pull
Warmup
315 for 10
335 for 7

Close grip pulldown
140 for 11
140 for 8
120 for 10

Band scapular row
3 sets of 15 light band

Band rotations
2 sets of 10

Plate loaded OHP
RP set
55 for 20,10,6

DB Lateral
3 sets of 12 to failure
25 for 12
25 for 12
25 for 11 drop to 15 for 6 drop to 10 for 4

Reverse pec deck flye
90 for 16
90 for 15
70 for 16 then 5 partials

30 minutes incline treadmill

So we're calling it on the tren. If I let this gyno stay any longer I'm gonna have perma-tits. So dropping the tren and leaving everything else until it goes away completely. Then I might add NPP since it's never bothered my gyno before. Just gotta see how it goes down, hopefully quick. I have more caber coming too, so I'll take my last one I have tomorrow and keep up the nolva at 40mg daily. Then I gotta get bloodwork next week to see where my E2 is at because I think that's the primary cause and the tren/prolactin just aggravates it beyond that when it got too high. That's what it's always been in the past.

Otherwise, still grinding along. 2nd meal below is 5oz chicken, 1/2c rice, 1tbsp evoo and green beans. Plus a little salt. I'm so damn hungry all the time now I don't even care about seasonings. Just some salt and olive oil and I'm happy as a clam
9165322844777dca4ae51690f7a6f2b3.jpg

So we're calling it on the tren. If I let this gyno stay any longer I'm gonna have perma-tits. So dropping the tren and leaving everything else until it goes away completely. Then I might add NPP since it's never bothered my gyno before. Just gotta see how it goes down, hopefully quick. I have more caber coming too, so I'll take my last one I have tomorrow and keep up the nolva at 40mg daily. Then I gotta get bloodwork next week to see where my E2 is at because I think that's the primary cause and the tren/prolactin just aggravates it beyond that when it got too high. That's what it's always been in the past.

Otherwise, still grinding along. 2nd meal below is 5oz chicken, 1/2c rice, 1tbsp evoo and green beans. Plus a little salt. I'm so damn hungry all the time now I don't even care about seasonings. Just some salt and olive oil and I'm happy as a clam
9165322844777dca4ae51690f7a6f2b3.jpg
I don't know about you but every time I run Tren, when I eventually come off, I feel like a fog has lifted in my mental state of mind I guess it's probably from the lack of sleep but I noticed it the last few runs big time the week after end of the runs.
You are obviously doing the right things with your diet and training so dropping the Tren and adding NPP shouldnt hinder much of any progress.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know about you but every time I run Tren, when I eventually come off, I feel like a fog has lifted in my mental state of mind I guess it's probably from the lack of sleep but I noticed it the last few runs big time the week after end of the runs.
You are obviously doing the right things with your diet and training so dropping the Tren and adding NPP shouldnt hinder much of any progress.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Yeah it's been effecting my sleep negatively lately too, so I'd imagine I'll feel a good bit better. Plus tren just kinda makes me feel like shit in general too. Really looking forward to the gyno going away too lol.

Yeah I'm not worried about the results. Even if I had to go down to a cruise with GH it'll still come off, I just might have to work a little harder and not be able to recomp lol

So last night I had the worst night sweats I've had in a long time. Weird because the only night sweats I've had this time was when I first went on and coming off the tren.

Anyhow, long day coming today. Been on the road since 03:30 this morning. Hoping to get home in time to train legs before I go to a wedding out of town tomorrow. Luckily the wife is able to go pickup my suit and shirt from the tailor do I don't have to go tomorrow morning before leaving town. Found a good tailor who's husband and son are both bodybuilders so she isn't afraid to take tons of material out of the waist and adjust the sleeves to fit a shirt and jacket that will look good.

That's all for now. Nothing too exciting today

Damn I didn't realize I haven't updated this for a minute. Well here goes.

I dropped the tren a few days ago because my gyno started getting out of hand and uncontrollable. Almost guaranteed to be because I didn't up my AI dose enough when starting the blast, which started the whole estradiol-prolactin cascade thing. Then I thought I had more caber on hand, turns out I only had two .5mg tabs. So shit. Took one dose, brought it down a good bit, but didn't have enough to continue and it takes 2-3 weeks to get here from India, do I pulled the plug on the tren and left the test and mast. After hammering it with nolva and the increased AI, it's finally almost gone. Took my second caber a couple days after stopping.

At this point, I was thinking about adding NPP but I'm not really sure. Still at least a week if not 2-3 out from getting my shipment of more nolva and caber. I only have about 2 more weeks to cut down before I cruise into the wedding since I am having my suit tailored next week and I don't want to change too much after that. Seriously thinking about just adding some winny or winny and anavar for the next few weeks, or just staying the course. Still making solid progress so I might just stay as is or add a little more test and mast. Gonna talk to the coach about it.

Shoulder is doing pretty good, I've started doing plate loaded OHP and chest pressing again. Even got bold enough to do light incline smith presses today but they didn't feel too hot so I'll be pulling those again.

Here's the last two workouts from Monday and today this week. Things are still progressing well!

Monday back day. Was a little off at first, maybe the cns just wasn't firing right because I was shakey and weak bit got into the groove after the rows.

Shoulder warmup

BB row
245 for 8
225 for 9
Previous
245 for 10
255 for 8
225 for 8 backoff

Close grip pulldown
150 for 11
150 for 9
130 for 9 backoff set
Previous
150 for 12
150 for 9

Meadows row
75 for 12
75 for 11

Cable pulldown/pushdown things
70 for 12
80 for 16

Plate loaded OHP
RP set
55/side for 22,11,5

Machine rear flye
95 for 16
95 for 15
80 for 16

30 minutes mine treadmill

Today, chest and arms. Solid day, got some good pressing in. Still more volume to offset the lack of overload intensity.

Shoulder warmup

Plate loaded press
3 sets of 12 for activation
45/side for 12
55 for 12
65 for 12

Smith incline press
2 sets of 8, explosive positive and slow negative
185 for 8
185 for 10 (failure)
135 for 19 (failure)

Slight incline DB flye
35 for 8
30 for 9 (bothers shoulder)

Machine press
Cluster set for 20
125 for 11,4,3,2

V bar pushdown
Work up to hard set of 12
130 for 12
Previous
120 for 12

Close grip bench
Overload exercise
135 for 12 (+1 assisted rep)
135 for 8
Previous
135 for 9
135 for 8

Db overhead extension
45 for 15
50 for 13
50 for 14

DB Curl
Warm up to 2 working sets of 8 then one backoff set
45 for 9
45 for 7
35 for 7
Previous
40 for 10 (+5lb & 2 reps)
40 for 8
35 for 7

Cable rope curls
50 for 15
60 for 12
60 for 12

30 minutes incline treadmill

Here's an interesting little fact. The telmisartan I get from the pharmacy here is literally the exact same as the stuff I can buy from Indian pharma. Manufactured in the same facility and everything.

The difference?

$36 for 30 from the pharmacy

$35 for 90 from India

Guess I know where I'll be buying it from now on...
8f064b89bcea8b36a428614b4c1f2333.jpg

Sorry haven't been keeping up on this guys. Keep forgetting to update it. Today's workout was back and arms, had a pretty good day but took it easy on biceps because my elbow was bothering me after working outside all weekend digging trenches.

Shoulder warmup

Hammer isolateral row
2 sets of 6-8 then one backoff set
155/side for 12
165 for 9
135 for 10

Close grip pulldown
140 for 12
140 for 10
110 for 12
Previous
140 for 11
140 for 8
120 for 10

Cable rope pulldown
80 for 14
90 for 12
90 for 12

Back extension - took off of rack pulls because sciatic is killing me
1 warmup set, 1 weighted to failure, 1 bodyweight to failure
12kg for 12
BW for 15

V bar pushdown
Work up to hard set of 12
140 for 11
Previous
130 for 12

Close grip bench
Overload exercise
135 for 15
135 for 12
Previous
135 for 12 (+1 assisted rep)
135 for 8

Db overhead extension
50 for 15
55 for 15
Previous
45 for 15
50 for 13
50 for 14

DB Preacher Curl
Warm up to 2 working sets of 10
25 for 12
25 for 10

40 minutes incline treadmill

Weight 182.4lb

Pretty big drop this week. Super a whole belt notch in the last 10 days or so. Gonna have a decent free meal tonight, not sure what we're gonna do yet because we're still working in the yard. Still rolling along!
0a00bb0a8de312518f24be8b1de69c53.jpg
1c56256cb8a99d045639bbf6aed98422.jpg

Pulling those abs out nicely brother, great work. And you’re looking huge for 182.

Weight 182.4lb

Pretty big drop this week. Super a whole belt notch in the last 10 days or so. Gonna have a decent free meal tonight, not sure what we're gonna do yet because we're still working in the yard. Still rolling along!
Steady progress leaning out nicely brother

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Weight 182.4lb

Peeling down nicely man, you're a big 182 pounder. :winkfinger:

Alright got a decent chest and delts workout in today despite being completely exhausted and fatigued from digging and filling trenches all weekend. Right shoulder couldn't really handle the heavier loads though so I took it easy on it. No cardio today, I just haven't had time. Got to the gym late and been helping cleanup my dad's house all day. Gonna be staying with him for a few weeks to help out so it's gonna be interesting getting to the gym and everything. Cardio will be walking outside instead of incline treadmill

Shoulder warmup
Face pulls
Band cross body row
Band shoulder hyperextension

Plate loaded machines press
Rest pause set
90/side for 10,5,2

Incline DB press
55 for 9
55 for 10

Cable flye
2 sets of 15 low to high, 1 set of 15 high to low then loaded stretch
35 for 15
35 for 12
35 for 15
20 second loaded stretch

Plate loaded OHP
RP set
70/side for 7 - stopped. Rt shoulder couldn't handle the load after chest and working all weekend

Lateral raise
35 for 9
35 for 10
20 for 16

Cable rear delt flye
25 for 10
25 for 10
20 for 15

Plate loaded OHP
2 light pump sets to failure
45/side for 20
45 for 16

Proud of you bro...keep pushing. Pain is pleasure.

Here's an interesting little fact. The telmisartan I get from the pharmacy here is literally the exact same as the stuff I can buy from Indian pharma. Manufactured in the same facility and everything.

The difference?

$36 for 30 from the pharmacy

$35 for 90 from India

Guess I know where I'll be buying it from now on...
8f064b89bcea8b36a428614b4c1f2333.jpg

India for the win!

Looking a lot leaner. Keep it up!

Alright guys,

Been off here for a couple weeks. Been a hell of a few weeks for me to be honest. Had to go stay with my dad to take care of him for a couple weeks, he ended up on hospice care. It was really hard because he took a turn downhill really fast as the cancer spread to his brain. Had my wedding last Saturday, it turned out great. Then unfortunately my dad passed Monday morning. Been dealing with all the arrangements and financial affairs all week, and finally took a night off from everything Wednesday and the wife and I got out of town for a day to relax a little. Now we're back in the saddle, meals prepped and getting back to with this evening.

Needless to say diet and everything has been all over the place, just wasting when I could and keeping it as clean as possible. Don't think I went backwards too bad but family comes first for me. I'll have updated pics tomorrow morning for check in. Not sure if what the plan forward will be yet in terms of gear and everything, might either finish hard or just cruise for a little while then get back to it. Waiting to hear back from the coach.

Hope all is going well for everyone

Man, sending prayers your way. I’d be a broken man without my dad so I can’t imagine what you’re going through. I’m sorry for your loss

Alright guys,

Been off here for a couple weeks. Been a hell of a few weeks for me to be honest. Had to go stay with my dad to take care of him for a couple weeks, he ended up on hospice care. It was really hard because he took a turn downhill really fast as the cancer spread to his brain. Had my wedding last Saturday, it turned out great. Then unfortunately my dad passed Monday morning. Been dealing with all the arrangements and financial affairs all week, and finally took a night off from everything Wednesday and the wife and I got out of town for a day to relax a little. Now we're back in the saddle, meals prepped and getting back to with this evening.

Needless to say diet and everything has been all over the place, just wasting when I could and keeping it as clean as possible. Don't think I went backwards too bad but family comes first for me. I'll have updated pics tomorrow morning for check in. Not sure if what the plan forward will be yet in terms of gear and everything, might either finish hard or just cruise for a little while then get back to it. Waiting to hear back from the coach.

Hope all is going well for everyone

Damn Brother, I am really really sorry to hear about your Father. Hang in there Bro, I will keep you and your family in my prayers for sure. Stay strong!!!

Thanks guys. It's at least good knowing that he's not so miserable anymore. He fought it harder than anyone the hospice people had seen...he was a tough motherfucker. Not necessarily a good thing sometimes I guess. But he's out of the pain now.

Anyhow, time to move forward. Gotta get everything back on track. Least couple weeks were crazy...also ended up having to evacuate my house during that time from a fire too. Now everything is scattered all over and we're still trying to unpack. Can't find one of my grips for the life of me lol. Looking forward to getting back in the gym today and eating chicken and rice again.

Back