GarlicChicken Back to the Grind

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 303
  1. #61
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,730

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,602
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,365
    Thanked in
    2,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    At this pace, gonna be a fast transformation. Good job bro.

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    Thanks brother. Going good so far. Hoping they don't shut shit down up here...got a lot of work to get my gym going

  2. #62
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,730

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,602
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,365
    Thanked in
    2,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lower loading hammered out. Felt pretty good today, my knee started acting dumb at first but it did fine. Get the work done! Time to eat! Friggin starving



    Hack Squat
    4 plates for 9
    4 plates plus 40 for 7
    2 plates for 24

    Wide high Stance Leg Press
    6 plates for 10
    6 plates plus 50 for 10

    Stiff leg deads
    135 for 10
    155 for 10

    Adductor
    95 for 12
    110 for 10

    Calf Raise
    7 plates for 15, 14, 13, 12

    Preacher Curl
    25 for 12
    25 for 10
    20 for 10 - Brachialis really started hurting on these, so I'm going to do more massage/ART/etc with bpc. Feels like it's going to tear

  3. #63
    Senior Member

    chicagosterone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,000

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    837
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    716
    Thanked in
    502 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Dude how am I just seeing this.. I'm here for your brudda... let's get this shit . I love watching a motivated transformation.

    Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,730

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,602
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,365
    Thanked in
    2,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chicagosterone View Post
    Dude how am I just seeing this.. I'm here for your brudda... let's get this shit . I love watching a motivated transformation.

    Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
    Thanks brotha. I'm on it 100%, I need the regimentation to get through all the stuff going on in my life. Getting it done!

  5. #65
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,730

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,602
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,365
    Thanked in
    2,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    No training today, just 100% on diet and work. Gonna be ground sirloin patties with chopped onion (keeps the patties moist), garlic, sage, salt, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. They turn out awesome like this!

  6. #66
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,621

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,762
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,434
    Thanked in
    2,162 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    No training today, just 100% on diet and work. Gonna be ground sirloin patties with chopped onion (keeps the patties moist), garlic, sage, salt, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. They turn out awesome like this!
    That does sound good. How do you cook them? Oven, stove top, bbq?
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com




    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

  7. #67
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    333

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    99
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    185985491

    Once you have a solid base, in the end itís all diet that dictates what look you want.
    You got this Garlic!

  8. #68
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,730

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,602
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,365
    Thanked in
    2,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    That does sound good. How do you cook them? Oven, stove top, bbq?
    On the BBQ. I do like cooking in cast iron but it's too damn hot here during the summer to cook indoors lol. Only thing we do in the oven is chicken breast pretty much

  9. #69
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,554

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,702
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,885
    Thanked in
    2,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Glad to see you grinding again Bro!!!
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  10. #70
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,730

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,602
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,365
    Thanked in
    2,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Glad to see you grinding again Bro!!!
    Thanks brotha! How you been?

  11. #71
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,730

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,602
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,365
    Thanked in
    2,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sorry for not checking in, been really busy the last couple days. Gonna post up the weekly check in and get caught up when I can slow down later today. Down another 4lbs, so down to 193.9 as of Saturday.

  12. #72
    vv mine

    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,138

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    659
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,085
    Thanked in
    697 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    No gyms in my neck of the woods any more.. everything is shut back down... Gavin is starting to piss me off. I'm basically ready for the culling. My kids need to go back to school.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  13. #73
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,730

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,602
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,365
    Thanked in
    2,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    No gyms in my neck of the woods any more.. everything is shut back down... Gavin is starting to piss me off. I'm basically ready for the culling. My kids need to go back to school.
    Yeah it's bullshit. It's all about money too from what I'm seeing and hearing. The owner of my gym told me that he not shutting down again regardless. The last shutdown he was going to stay open but the city was going to fine him $10,000 if he did... But they wouldn't actually enforce the lockdown if he paid it, of he didn't they would pull his license to operate. He lost $50k from that shutdown. This time he's going to pay the dough because he's talked to all the members that are still coming in and we've all said we'll continue coming.

    I'm getting my money together to move. This state has taken it too far with zero factual reasoning behind it.

  14. #74
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,730

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,602
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,365
    Thanked in
    2,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Well done did it. Hurt my damn shoulder, same one I tore a while back. Think I stopped before it got too bad. It's clicking and popping pretty bad and hurts, but I have full ROM so I'm pretty sure I didn't tear it. Something about pull-ups have been making it hurt and I tried to push through today...here we are. Hoping with the GH and some BPC shots I'll be back to fairly normal by next week.

    Otherwise, diet is 100% and doing good. Gotta keep grinding!

    Here was the work done prior to it

    BB Row
    205 for 11
    225 for 8


    Pull up
    BW for 6
    40lb assist for 11


    DB Incline Bench
    60 for 11
    70 for 9


    Floor press
    165 for 7
    165 for 8


    Stopped here. Left shoulder hurts pretty bad. Started during pull-ups and got worse after the floor press

  15. #75
    Senior Member

    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,428
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,213
    Thanked in
    1,421 Posts
    Rep Points
    1649943847

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Well done did it. Hurt my damn shoulder, same one I tore a while back. Think I stopped before it got too bad. It's clicking and popping pretty bad and hurts, but I have full ROM so I'm pretty sure I didn't tear it. Something about pull-ups have been making it hurt and I tried to push through today...here we are. Hoping with the GH and some BPC shots I'll be back to fairly normal by next week.

    Otherwise, diet is 100% and doing good. Gotta keep grinding!

    Here was the work done prior to it

    BB Row
    205 for 11
    225 for 8


    Pull up
    BW for 6
    40lb assist for 11


    DB Incline Bench
    60 for 11
    70 for 9


    Floor press
    165 for 7
    165 for 8


    Stopped here. Left shoulder hurts pretty bad. Started during pull-ups and got worse after the floor press
    Exactly what I'm worried about after this long ass gym layoff (injury). Hopefully you heal up quick bro.

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Spring brake is over back to the grind boys!
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2017, 04:34 AM
  2. Back to the grind!
    By bigpapat30 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 07:16 PM
  3. Back on the grind
    By jkean in forum New Members
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-05-2015, 11:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums