• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GarlicChicken Back to the Grind

IML Gear Cream!
18a25bdc69e4ca3019e0933c6456befe.plist

My rice of Choice!! Best! Basmati and Jasmine a close second or third. This brand, I can pound down a ton w just a touch of rice vinegar.

Max
The exact same rice we use! Lol. Stays moist longer than all of the other types, which is great for meal prep

The exact same rice we use! Lol. Stays moist longer than all of the other types, which is great for meal prep

Plus the next day, it can be molded into anything and eaten: sushi, hand rolls, dessert even. I like to make a pork fried rice with a ton of eggs and pork tenderloin w some bacon!!
Sooo good!

Max

Plus the next day, it can be molded into anything and eaten: sushi, hand rolls, dessert even. I like to make a pork fried rice with a ton of eggs and pork tenderloin w some bacon!!
Sooo good!

Max
Tried the rice vinegar tonight. Good stuff!

Skirt with rice vinegar calrose rice, and some kimchi for the probiotics
b0e28579286e9212b78d9c447487731f.jpg

Tried the rice vinegar tonight. Good stuff!

Skirt with rice vinegar calrose rice, and some kimchi for the probiotics
b0e28579286e9212b78d9c447487731f.jpg

Perfect for my red meat lovin ass!

Max

Alright, so tonight was upper DC. Turns out I did tweak my shoulder but not as bad as I thought, so I'm happy. But I can't push the heavy weight at all, and overhead presses are absolutely out of the equation for now. That'll hinder progress some, but I can still at least get work in.

Shoulder warmup

Incline Hammer
82lbs/side for 12,6,4

Stretch Pushups
Sub cable flyes with limited ROM
2 sets with 30lbs short of failure

pec stretch

Close grip low cable Row
Went easy on these
140 for 16,8,5

Stretchers
Subbed 2 sets short of failure and light - stretch bothers shoulder
80 for 10
80 for 10

Lat stretch

Hammer Shoulder Press
Can't do these at all

Lateral raises partials
2 sets of 15 with 20 then two drops

Reverse Pec Deck
70 for 25
70 for 18

Shoulder stretch

V bar press down
90 for cluster set of 15, 14, 12

Tricep stretch

Late night meal prep. Grass fed 93/7 with Walla Walla onion, garlic, sage, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire. 1tsp of olive oil so they'll stick together...best way to make burgers imo!
cc9201ba2fc02a69554f2605fb5f369c.jpg

I have also recently learned the way of Worcestershire sauce in the burger grilling game. Very powerful game changer!

Totally! Add the onion and it makes the lean meat way more moist...try it, you won't be let down
Also works well with turkey burgers. With the turkey I will also add in some finely diced bell pepper and whole egg.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Heck yea man! Keep on grinding. My gym should be totally ready to go this week. Had to repair the cable functional trainer machine, so waiting on parts. But I’m ready to roll! Gotta get my head back in the game. I miss being in lifting mode.

I need some motivation!

I bought a landmine attachment for the power rack. Been looking up different workouts (Erin stearn has a lot of great methods using land mine techniques) ... I think the first week or two I’m gonna focus on that just to get my body moving again and get past the initial soreness phases... it should be a habit again after that.

Gotta get that elliptical soon! Lol

I bought a landmine attachment for the power rack. Been looking up different workouts (Erin stearn has a lot of great methods using land mine techniques) ... I think the first week or two I’m gonna focus on that just to get my body moving again and get past the initial soreness phases... it should be a habit again after that.

Gotta get that elliptical soon! Lol

I ordered one too! I bought the Matador att. Also. Waiting list for other stuff. Still waiting on my Rack and bench. I wish I never sold my old stuff but it is coming along . Got 2 Mark Fitness Ultra thick Mats OTW. It is like back to square one, lol. I love Rogue, just the $$ part sucks and finding plates and bars are really hard{non Rogue}. I am definitely hunting !

Max

I ordered one too! I bought the Matador att. Also. Waiting list for other stuff. Still waiting on my Rack and bench. I wish I never sold my old stuff but it is coming along . Got 2 Mark Fitness Ultra thick Mats OTW. It is like back to square one, lol. I love Rogue, just the $$ part sucks and finding plates and bars are really hard{non Rogue}. I am definitely hunting !

Max
done deal today broseph. Got the elliptical... still got a lot of work but I can at least get my workouts in... insulation ... ac .... heat... then this motha fukka is a working machine shop and I.... I will be the little engine that was built up in here!

Attachments

• BC433B90-975D-4B1B-8FE4-8CB907F7D783.jpeg
    BC433B90-975D-4B1B-8FE4-8CB907F7D783.jpeg
    386.3 KB · Views: 58
Little change this week. Adding in a little cardio.

I also added in 50mg mast to see if that helped my libido problem...right back to normal after a couple days. Apparently I have a DHT issue since mast immediately corrected it. If I fixed it in a week I'd say it was free test. Glad I tried that instead of doing more labs because I would've been stumped when they came back normal.

I did have some regular blood work done, liver values were high for some reason, and cholesterol is kinda crappy. Added in bergamot for the lipids as well as getting back on my fish oil, and started Himalaya Livercare for the liver values. Nothing crazy, just in the mid 60's on AST and ALT. Usually are a little high just from lifting, but these were higher than normal. Seeing a new doc in a couple weeks so I'll probably get fresh bloods done then to see the change

Ol meal prep. Bunch of chicken and rice tonight. Skirt steak is thawing for tomorrow night. Meeting it simple this time - salt, garlic, onion, ground mustard. Rice flavored with chicken bullion and garlic. Sometimes you just want it to taste like chicken lol.

Other than that, finished some Cornhole boards, worked on my shop, trimmed a bunch of bushes, pool maintenance, and a little pool time
1a35c53e8ebe06fe015311016d401e48.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah it's bullshit. It's all about money too from what I'm seeing and hearing. The owner of my gym told me that he not shutting down again regardless. The last shutdown he was going to stay open but the city was going to fine him $10,000 if he did... But they wouldn't actually enforce the lockdown if he paid it, of he didn't they would pull his license to operate. He lost $50k from that shutdown. This time he's going to pay the dough because he's talked to all the members that are still coming in and we've all said we'll continue coming.

I'm getting my money together to move. This state has taken it too far with zero factual reasoning behind it.

yeah I couldn't move. I still like my locale.... Close to the mountains close to the beach. plus I am divorced from my first wife and we have a kid that is 14. I couldn't leave her even if I wanted to leave the state.

Had a good workout today, kinds irritated my back from an old injury but I just have to adjust how I'm going things. Stil pushed more weight this week, so progressive overload is going really good, almost too fast for everything else to keep up lol.

Time to cook! Got 4lb of sirloin and some sweet potatoes to cook tonight

Hack Squat
4 plates plus 50 for 10
4 plates plus 70 for 6 - tweaked back a little here
2 plates for 25
Next round of hacks I'm going to bring my feet underneath me more with more knee bend to take stress off lower back

Wide High Stance Leg Press
6 plates plus 20 for 13
6 plates plus 70 for 10

Stiff leg deads
135 for 10
155 for 8 - back tried to slip here so cut it short

Adductor
110 for 12
125 for*10

Calf Raise
8 plates for 15, 15, 15, 15*

Single cable curl
35 for 15
40 for 15
45 for 10

Still taking her easy on the should but putting in work. Check in tomorrow...my pants have gotten pretty lose around the waist this week so I'm looking forward to seeing the difference

Shoulder warmup

Incline Hammer - didn't it's these too hard
70lbs/ side for 13,7,4

Stretch Pushups
Sub cable flyes with limited ROM
DC set , 30lbs for 16,12,6

pec stretch

Close grip low cable Row - Keeping it lighter until the shoulder is better
140 for 17,12,7

Stretchers - 1 set to failure 15-20
Subbed single cable row
1 set 60 for 15

Lat stretch

Cable*Lateral raise partials
20lb Sets to failure each side with no rest - 4 sets*

Reverse Pec Deck
70 for 25
70 for 20

Shoulder stretch

V bar press down*
90 for cluster set of 25, 16, 14

Tricep stretch

Lower DC

Leg press mid stance
8 plates +50lb for 11,5,4

Lying leg curl
110 for 13,6,3

Leg extension
170 for 11,6,4

Quad Stretch
Ham stretch

Adductor - 2 sets of 15 short of failure
110 for 14
110 for*13

Calf Press
8 plates for 16,7,4
8 plates for 14,6,4

Calf stretch

Palms up DB curl
25 for 24
25 for 24

Bicep stretch

Just realized I forgot to post yesterday's workout in here too! Work getting a little ridiculous lately as our busy season starts ramping up. Pretty good session, still pulling presses so the shoulder can heal up. Diet is still 100% on target, no cheating or skipping anything!

Bb row (overhand or under whatever you feel best) - 2 sets 6-10 short of failure
225 for 10
235 for 8
Previous-
205 for 11
225 for 10

High Cable Row
130 for 11
140 for 9

DB Incline Bench
55 for 13
60 for 10
Previous:
60 for 11
70 for 9

Floor press
115 for 12 stopped because of the shoulder. Pulling these out from here on

Cable lateral ankle strap
35 for*13 drop to

Rear delt destroyer set - 1 set
40 for 15, 20 for 13, 10 for 10

Single cable rope extension
45 for 13
50 for 9

25 minutes stair stepper*

Way to go GC. Diet, workout, and gainz are legit man. Any changes in peds ? I'm doing almost the same deal as you, but more gear n less work ethic. Haha. I'm in late but subbed. Keep it up !

Back