• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GarlicChicken Back to the Grind

Lower loading hammered out. Felt pretty good today, my knee started acting dumb at first but it did fine. Get the work done! Time to eat! Friggin starving

Hack Squat
4 plates for 9
4 plates plus 40 for 7
2 plates for 24

Wide high Stance Leg Press
6 plates for 10
6 plates plus 50 for 10

Stiff leg deads
135 for 10
155 for 10

Adductor
95 for 12
110 for 10

Calf Raise
7 plates for 15, 14, 13, 12

Preacher Curl
25 for 12
25 for 10
20 for 10 - Brachialis really started hurting on these, so I'm going to do more massage/ART/etc with bpc. Feels like it's going to tear

Dude how am I just seeing this.. I'm here for your brudda... let's get this shit . I love watching a motivated transformation.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Dude how am I just seeing this.. I'm here for your brudda... let's get this shit . I love watching a motivated transformation.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks brotha. I'm on it 100%, I need the regimentation to get through all the stuff going on in my life. Getting it done!

No training today, just 100% on diet and work. Gonna be ground sirloin patties with chopped onion (keeps the patties moist), garlic, sage, salt, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. They turn out awesome like this!

No training today, just 100% on diet and work. Gonna be ground sirloin patties with chopped onion (keeps the patties moist), garlic, sage, salt, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. They turn out awesome like this!
That does sound good. How do you cook them? Oven, stove top, bbq?

Once you have a solid base, in the end it’s all diet that dictates what look you want.
You got this Garlic!

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry for not checking in, been really busy the last couple days. Gonna post up the weekly check in and get caught up when I can slow down later today. Down another 4lbs, so down to 193.9 as of Saturday.

No gyms in my neck of the woods any more.. everything is shut back down... Gavin is starting to piss me off. I'm basically ready for the culling. My kids need to go back to school.

No gyms in my neck of the woods any more.. everything is shut back down... Gavin is starting to piss me off. I'm basically ready for the culling. My kids need to go back to school.
Yeah it's bullshit. It's all about money too from what I'm seeing and hearing. The owner of my gym told me that he not shutting down again regardless. The last shutdown he was going to stay open but the city was going to fine him $10,000 if he did... But they wouldn't actually enforce the lockdown if he paid it, of he didn't they would pull his license to operate. He lost $50k from that shutdown. This time he's going to pay the dough because he's talked to all the members that are still coming in and we've all said we'll continue coming.

I'm getting my money together to move. This state has taken it too far with zero factual reasoning behind it.

Well done did it. Hurt my damn shoulder, same one I tore a while back. Think I stopped before it got too bad. It's clicking and popping pretty bad and hurts, but I have full ROM so I'm pretty sure I didn't tear it. Something about pull-ups have been making it hurt and I tried to push through today...here we are. Hoping with the GH and some BPC shots I'll be back to fairly normal by next week.

Otherwise, diet is 100% and doing good. Gotta keep grinding!

Here was the work done prior to it

BB Row
205 for 11
225 for 8

Pull up
BW for 6
40lb assist for 11

DB Incline Bench
60 for 11
70 for 9

Floor press
165 for 7
165 for 8

Stopped here. Left shoulder hurts pretty bad. Started during pull-ups and got worse after the floor press

Well done did it. Hurt my damn shoulder, same one I tore a while back. Think I stopped before it got too bad. It's clicking and popping pretty bad and hurts, but I have full ROM so I'm pretty sure I didn't tear it. Something about pull-ups have been making it hurt and I tried to push through today...here we are. Hoping with the GH and some BPC shots I'll be back to fairly normal by next week.

Otherwise, diet is 100% and doing good. Gotta keep grinding!

Here was the work done prior to it

BB Row
205 for 11
225 for 8

Pull up
BW for 6
40lb assist for 11

DB Incline Bench
60 for 11
70 for 9

Floor press
165 for 7
165 for 8

Stopped here. Left shoulder hurts pretty bad. Started during pull-ups and got worse after the floor press
Exactly what I'm worried about after this long ass gym layoff (injury). Hopefully you heal up quick bro.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Exactly what I'm worried about after this long ass gym layoff (injury). Hopefully you heal up quick bro.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Thanks man, I think it'll be alright. I have the feeling a little bump in the GH and some BPC should get me good quickly. Oh well. Not stopping! Still got a long ways to go

Shoulder isn't as bad as I expected so I'm happy about that. It's hurting a little when using it lightly, still popping a good bit, but it's much tighter than it was last night which is good. I think it's related to my bicep tendon more than anything else. Trying to get in to a therapist as soon as I can to get it looked at and do some active release/sports therapy.

Good news for me!

Good to see you back after what you had to go through. I know that's mentally draining on you.

Off subject a little but how is your water heater doing now? Still happy with the tankless?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks brotha! How you been?

Oh you know, I've had my ups and downs during this whole Covid bs. Ready to get back at it, but my Gov./Gym keep bullshitting around so I have been stuck in cruise mode. Doing lots of 12oz Curls and not tracking any food lol. Not looking TOO bad though all things considered.

Thinking I am gonna switch things up here for while and go for a lean athletic look until shit opens up fully again then start worrying about adding size.

Probably gonna add some Tren A to my TRT and do Prison style workouts in the park, pull ups, push ups, sit ups, jogging, etc etc and log it and see what I can accomplish.

Keep grinding Bro!

Last edited:
Good to see you back after what you had to go through. I know that's mentally draining on you.

Off subject a little but how is your water heater doing now? Still happy with the tankless?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah it's been rough but I have to stay back on it. Got too damn unhealthy!

I like the unlimited hot water,that's really awesome. But a lesson I learned is that sharing an on demand heater between two bathrooms is not a good idea. When one shower is running and someone turns the other one on, they fight for the hot water and it's a constant battle. I'd imagine if I had low flow heads it would be doable, but not the greatest configuration. Also, if someone uses hot water to wash their hands it makes the shower cool. Best practice - one smaller on-demand per bathroom. Hands down. Plus it's impossible to run an electric on demand with a generator, so that sucks lol. Mine does draw 112 amps so it's impossible to feed that along with anything else without a 40k

Get Shredded!
Oh you know, I've had my ups and downs during this whole Covid bs. Ready to get back at it, but my Gov./Gym keep bullshitting around so I have been stuck in cruise mode. Doing lots of 12oz Curls and not tracking any food lol. Not looking TOO bad though all things considered.

Thinking I am gonna switch things up here for while and go for a lean athletic look until shit opens up fully again then start worrying about adding size.

Probably gonna add some Tren A to my TRT and do Prison style workouts in the park, pull ups, push ups, sit ups, jogging, etc etc and log it and see what I can accomplish.

Keep grinding Bro!
Yeah man that sucks. I figured they were doing that up there. I did my fair share of 2oz curls for a while there...hence why I got so fat lol. Went through a pretty bad depression/anxiety deal and chose the wrong way to deal with it. It happens lol.

Take care of yourself man!

Yeah man that sucks. I figured they were doing that up there. I did my fair share of 2oz curls for a while there...hence why I got so fat lol. Went through a pretty bad depression/anxiety deal and chose the wrong way to deal with it. It happens lol.

Take care of yourself man!

Yeah it sucks,! I hear you bro, I haven't drank in a week now and have already dropped a decent amount of bloat. Alcohol is some bad shit, never really drank much before this lockdown, and definitely not trying to have any extra monkeys on my back. So had to say no more. Yup such is life, onward and upward

Keep your head up too man!

Upper Loading tonight, getting the work in. Felt pretty good, the bar squats surprisingly didn't bother my shoulder too bad with a real wide grip. Think I got real lucky and stopped before I hurt it bad. The brachialis on that side is hammered though, so I can't do any free weight curls at all. Time to eat!

BB Squat
225 for 8
235 for 7
135 for 23

Close Stance Leg Press
6 plates + 50 for 10
8 plates for 8

Lying Leg curl
110 for 10
110 for 10 drop to 65 for 10

Adductor
125 for 8 - these felt a little weird in the taint area
110 for 10

Calf press
7 for 15
7 for 15
7 for 13
7 for*13

Cable curl
20 for 15
20 for 15
20 for 15

Here's the beef
be6345f3873bdc3be9b376c72a2a09ff.jpg

Why white rice and not yams or sweet potatoes, quinoa or something like that? Not that I question your coach in any way whatsoever, just curious.

And paper plates?!? What about the trees man?

Why white rice and not yams or sweet potatoes, quinoa or something like that? Not that I question your coach in any way whatsoever, just curious.

Trees are a renewable resource. I clear hundreds out of my gutters every year.

It's honestly always worked for me, so no reason not to. Plus much easier food prep. But that's what the coach ordered so that's what we're doing. Plus this meal is post workout as well

My guess would be..Probably because the carbs are placed in the plan at certain times when they can be utilized the most efficiently, there for he uses a white rice to quickly feed and absorb the muscle instead of having it slowly release over time...just a guess 😉😉

18a25bdc69e4ca3019e0933c6456befe.plist

My rice of Choice!! Best! Basmati and Jasmine a close second or third. This brand, I can pound down a ton w just a touch of rice vinegar.

Max

Back